Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[17/08/2013] Decibel Outdoor Festival [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby r.H. » 19 Aug 2013, 12:51

Really disappointed in Delete. That was really by far the worst performance I've ever seen. Whatever the excuse is, something like that just cannot happen. I was looking forward to his set for so long already.
I hope he gets another chance, but I think he will be never booked again by b2s & q-dance.

Had a great weekend again. Really was surprised by Main Concern, best set of the weekend for me.
r.H. (29)
State Native

Postby DjPractice » 19 Aug 2013, 13:09

well glad you're not in charge of picking is future pal ;)

Spoontech Records · 3,751 like this.
16 minutes ago near Melbourne, Victoria ·
We here at Spoontech would like to commend Ryan aka Delete on his brave decision to open up to the public about his current mental health.

Despite the increasing rates of mental illnesses such as anxiety and depression, it is still widely misunderstood and sometimes discussed in an non supportive manner. We understand that this is likely to occur through lack of understanding and knowledge on mental illness. Over the next few days we will provide information and resources on our Facebook page and website, we encourage you all to share this information with friends and family, reach out to those in need and most importantly, look after yourself and each other.

Quick Facts:

Mental disorders are estimated to affect at least 25% of the population of the European region every year, most commonly through depression and anxiety (Source: World Health Organization Europe)

1 in 4 Australian’s are affected by anxiety (Source: Beyond Blue)
DJ PRACTICE - Playing weird shit since 2004
http://www.facebook.com/djpracticeofficial
Keep up to date with my new mixes, gigs, tracks and remixes :)
DjPractice
State Legend

Postby lamtak » 19 Aug 2013, 13:11

Everybody makes mistakes. Ryan is still a boss.
Oh btw, Buzz Fuzz, Dano, Pavo and others are fucking pissed every week but nobody notices that anymore as it seems, atleast Ryan is honest about his condition, and with that he gained more respect from me. Can't wait for next party so that I can show that I am one of the people who will still support him no matter what happens.
lamtak (26)
State Celebrity

Postby The Convicted » 19 Aug 2013, 14:25

Digital Audio Tape:damn, looking at the tracklists I feel that I missed one hell of a broadcast :'(

Well, kinda... though the chat wasn't that overcrowded :P
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominant Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (23)
Global Mod

Postby Digital Audio Tape » 19 Aug 2013, 14:47

The Convicted:
Digital Audio Tape:damn, looking at the tracklists I feel that I missed one hell of a broadcast :'(

Well, kinda... though the chat wasn't that overcrowded :P

hehe, well, I spent my whole weekend at the lake holding this reflecting thing they use at a photoshoots, while my gf was making that photoshoot) was moderate fun too :+
Brennan Heart:It's called hardstyle for good reason. It's hard and it's style

aw yiss! My new shiny facebook page!
Digital Audio Tape (30)
Crab

Postby aXXis » 19 Aug 2013, 15:03

and as for the situation with Delete, I do feel for him. there's much-much more than just being nervous before your set at a huge party. I mean, come on, the dude basically started a (almost) totally new life on the other side of the globe, how stressful that is, just think about it. and if you're too blind to see it (Emre and axxis I'm talking about you), well... that says more about yourself

Uuh I support Delete in this one. You clearly didnt read my post.
aXXis (31)
State Celebrity

Postby timdawes » 19 Aug 2013, 19:48

that was the best weekend. crypsis on mainstage dominated, and i spent most of the day there except for adrenalize, a bit of adaro, and the end of deetox and start of delete. pre and after parties were loooose. saw a few ppl from here that i knew, didn't attend meetup haha. couldn't remember where in the tent it was. now to spain to recover.
timdawes (34)
Admin

Postby Nightstalker » 19 Aug 2013, 19:51

Decibel 2013 Harderstate Meeting

AUSTRIA (Not Australia )
There is always time for SCHNITZEL & BEER!!!
Nightstalker (28)
Beer Mod

Postby Twixel » 19 Aug 2013, 19:58

Nightstalker:Decibel 2013 Harderstate Meeting

Who is who? :D
Twixel
State Celebrity

Postby ceero » 19 Aug 2013, 20:05

Emre:
and as for the situation with Delete, I do feel for him. there's much-much more than just being nervous before your set at a huge party. I mean, come on, the dude basically started a (almost) totally new life on the other side of the globe, how stressful that is, just think about it. and if you're too blind to see it (Emre and axxis I'm talking about you), well... that says more about yourself

All i said actually is that it was his own choice. Alcohol is no escape, and i have been heavily depressed for a long time, i didnt escape into alcohol so yeah..its just a dumb excuse

Oh wow you wouldnt believe but people actually differ and can act different in certain situation! Heads up for Delete, hope he didnt barricade his future gigs with this.

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby D-Verze » 19 Aug 2013, 21:09

Upper pic is some random people photobombing, pic below from the left to the right:

Semih (no member, friend of mine), Corn, Nightstalker (with the cap), Lamtak (with the funny face), Johnny250 (with the cap worn strangely), Gino(short haired, not sure, I can't really racall :+ ), Distinctive (with the green shirt) and me (with the strange smile and grey shirt) :)
Last edited by D-Verze on 19 Aug 2013, 21:34, edited 1 time in total.
Connect with D-Verze
Image Image Image Image
D-Verze (25)
Producer

Postby Nightstalker » 19 Aug 2013, 21:16

Darycka:Upper pic is some random people photobombing, pic below from the left to the right:

Semih (no member, friend of mine), Corn, Nightstalker (with the cap), Lamtak (with the funny face), Johnny250 (with the cap worn strangely), Grape (short haired, not sure, I can't really racall :+ ), Distinctive (with the green shirt) and me (with the strange smile and grey shirt) :)

That's Gino (switzerland) :D

Oooh that was Corn, rly?!! haha he was talking to me but i was MAYBE too drunk to understand something :+

Aaah and btw. one hangover story again from myself, somebody knows him? :+
Met him on the Vip Stage (Main) and he recognized that i'm Nightstalker from Harderstate

AUSTRIA (Not Australia )
There is always time for SCHNITZEL & BEER!!!
Nightstalker (28)
Beer Mod

Postby Gino » 19 Aug 2013, 21:50

That's The Crusher haha
Pioneer of a new movement
Gino (26)
State Celebrity

Postby Zonic » 19 Aug 2013, 22:22

Hey, its Semih on the pics. He bought my ticket actually. Looks like he had a great time :p
Zonic (29)
State Hero

Postby Hardstylerz91 » 19 Aug 2013, 22:32

I spoke with the guy with the grey Hardstyle T-shirt at the afterparty. don't know if he remember :P

Hardstylerz91 (27)
State Senior Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles