Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Mystic - This Is America (Dj Tool) (Childish Gambino)

Are you unsigned and made a complete track you're very satisfied with?

Postby Mystic » 15 May 2018, 17:42

Here is my flip of this amazing piece of art by Childish Gambino! What might look/sound like an innocent hiphop song, actually has a pretty disturbing vibe to it. This song totally represents today's lack of care in society. And for me, that makes the track so awesome and groundbreaking! Donald Glover did an awesome job on this, also with the visuals for the videoclip. I got inspired by it, and made this tribute to it. I hope y'all like it. Enjoy!

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2w3844j6pglpyvt/
Mystic
State Newcomer

Postby bassfaceBAM » 15 May 2018, 21:55

I love this song and the video is fantastic you just can't take your eyes of it.

This is a pretty cool bootleg. I thought it may just be typical raw at the start but took me by surprise. Would be great if some one edited the video of the song to this bootleg.

I would say though that I think you should of went for a melodic climax to finish just like the original itself. Felt like I was waiting for it.
bassfaceBAM (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Mystic » 16 May 2018, 10:39

Thanks for your comment! Glad you like it :)

I would've edited the video to the song, but i'm afraid that would give me a strike on youtube.
But if anybody feels free to do so, they're allowed to.

I was going for a melodic part, but i just couldn't find the right tone. It would turn out too happy or too dark either way. So that's why i decided not to. But i appreciate the feedback. Thanks!
Mystic
State Newcomer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles