Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Sub Zero Project - The Project Part I

Discuss upcoming Hardstyle tracks without release info here

Postby Skape » 05 Jan 2017, 21:50

That first drop is pure sex :O Give these guys a fucking mainstage this year !!! _O_

They just deliver awesome track after awesome track, they're among the best artists right now ! (L) :fist:
Skape
State Native

Postby pablomg » 05 Jan 2017, 22:29

Skape:That first drop is pure sex :O Give these guys a fucking mainstage this year !!! _O_

They just deliver awesome track after awesome track, they're among the best artists right now ! (L) :fist:

They will be at the Intents Mainstage :p
Defqon.1 15' & 16'.
Supremacy 16'.
Qlimax 16'.
pablomg
State Citizen

Postby Stryder » 05 Jan 2017, 22:46

Not a fan of the psytrance part. But the rest is pretty awesome! :D
Stryder (17)
State Newcomer

Postby NEKA » 05 Jan 2017, 23:02

I'm not 100% sure what I think of it. My expectations were kinda high.
I expected an experimental anti-climax screechfest, rather than a melodic track.

It's crazy good though. The first part is really hard catchy, sound of the war drums.

It's not bad, but after Meltdown, In And Out of Love Bootleg, DRKNSS and Alpha2 Remix I would have wanted some much harder like The Wave Bootleg or I Let The Pistol Go.
Last edited by NEKA on 05 Jan 2017, 23:10, edited 3 times in total.
NEKA (22)
Producer

Postby propells » 05 Jan 2017, 23:06

Whats up with "psy-raw" lately? New trend? Sounds so sick tho! Reminds me of Roolers 23 Ground Zero edit
propells (22)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Zonic » 05 Jan 2017, 23:30

Psy-raw? Wich tracks do you refer too? Its this one and the TNT track that comes to my mind. Dude, that its like two tracks. Hehe.. think its pretty cool. Love what these guys are making and Regain (my favorites atm). Uniqe styles :)
Zonic (27)
State Celebrity

Postby propells » 05 Jan 2017, 23:43

Zonic:Psy-raw? Wich tracks do you refer too? Its this one and the TNT track that comes to my mind. Dude, that its like two tracks. Hehe.. think its pretty cool. Love what these guys are making and Regain (my favorites atm). Uniqe styles :)

Rooler 23 edit, regain greatest show, rebelion has hints of it
propells (22)
State Senior Citizen

Postby MoaningMushroom » 05 Jan 2017, 23:55

Don't be too fast with naming genres already, just because something has a rolling bassline doesn't make it related to psy. I think this is a new, forward thinking sound which may or may not have been inspired by psytrance. Psy has so much other elements to it which makes it unique, while in here, it's only the kick and bass! :)
MoaningMushroom (20)
State Native

Postby propells » 06 Jan 2017, 00:03

MoaningMushroom:Don't be too fast with naming genres already, just because something has a rolling bassline doesn't make it related to psy. I think this is a new, forward thinking sound which may or may not have been inspired by psytrance. Psy has so much other elements to it which makes it unique, while in here, it's only the kick and bass! :)

Its defo related to psy dude, lol. But fucking epic! It would be nice to see more of this and new elements in raw in the future
propells (22)
State Senior Citizen

Postby ThePrincipal » 08 Jan 2017, 01:44

what Rebelion track is like psy????? wtf?

Not feeling the HS and psy crossovers - I cannot stand psy :(
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Senior Citizen

Postby NICK9656 » 08 Jan 2017, 05:00

Awesome, especially the "psy" part is great. I just hope the Psytrance sound won't be overused in the Hardstyle scene... it gets boring pretty fast, even if it's awesome.
"The Only Limit Is Your Own Imagination"
NICK9656 (20)
State Celebrity

Postby timdawes » 08 Jan 2017, 06:54

the reaction to this played live is so huge. that's what matters

i reckon it'll be another lento, or whatever that was called. i know another raw producer is playing with it, i think it'll last a few months and that's all
timdawes (32)
Admin

Postby Konradical » 08 Jan 2017, 08:08

propells:
Zonic:Psy-raw? Wich tracks do you refer too? Its this one and the TNT track that comes to my mind. Dude, that its like two tracks. Hehe.. think its pretty cool. Love what these guys are making and Regain (my favorites atm). Uniqe styles :)

Greatest show psy? It's closer to Schranz honestly.
Konradical
State Newcomer

Postby propells » 08 Jan 2017, 16:42

Konradical:
propells:

Greatest show psy? It's closer to Schranz honestly.

Ah fuck me, you get the point right? Not just distorted kicks and kickrolls, but new innovative kicks in raw. Psy/gated/reverse, whatever.
propells (22)
State Senior Citizen

Postby ceero » 10 Jan 2017, 16:59

i usualy heavily dislike these guys' tunes but this is pretty damn sweet! I know its just another hype but damn, these goa influences are such a fresh breeze in this genre. I really hope this kind of basslines will catch up, much more interesting than standard dongs.
Reef in a sail at the edge of the world, If eternity should fail.
Waiting in line for the ending of time, If eternity should fail.
ceero (25)
State Retired Person