Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Malua - Odyssey

Discuss upcoming Hardstyle tracks without release info here

Postby propells » 18 Jan 2018, 13:37

Emre:
propells:John Cove, as a former music student and guitar player i totally agree with you here.

Music (which is art to me, lifeworks to a lot of people) shouldn't be bullshitted with like it does in this genre. The whole "ghost-produced" thing is so cringe, bring that shit up to Axl Rose and he'll spit on your face. I don't want to see a Metallica cover band, i want to see Metallica ffs.

OT: Decent track, shit music industry.

This happens in literally every genre man :dunno:

No. Not in this magnitude. Maybe if you compare it with the commercial pop charts, but that's not what we want this genre to be compared with or what?
I think we all know the answer.. Explosions!
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 18 Jan 2018, 13:39

Well it just happens and we gotta live with it. About the 'not support them' thing, the ghostproducers agree with themselves being under the radar, so I don't see the problem. All parties agree with it so there's nobody being left out.
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby propells » 18 Jan 2018, 13:42

Emre:Well it just happens and we gotta live with it. About the 'not support them' thing, the ghostproducers agree with themselves being under the radar, so I don't see the problem. All parties agree with it so there's nobody being left out.

True, so that's one good thing at least. In EDM ghost produced artists play mainstages all over the world, they don't in HS. afaik :p
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby ceero » 18 Jan 2018, 13:48

1/3 of all hardstyle is ghosted anyway. Frankly, i'm beyond caring at this point. As long as the music is good i dont care, world isnt a fair placr anyway.

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby NYU » 18 Jan 2018, 14:00

I dont give a flying fuck if Malua is ghosted or not.

The Tracks are sick and thats all that matters.
Qlimax 2016/2017 | Hard Bass 2017/2018 | Defqon.1 2017 | Decibel 2017 | Return of Headhunterz | Qlimax 2017
NYU (21)
State Citizen

Postby Bibifoc » 18 Jan 2018, 17:40

They agree with each other. Artists do what they want with their art, if you think being a listener gives you a power on how the artist should treat his art, you're dead wrong.
Bibifoc (24)
State Senior Citizen

Postby PiozMioz » 18 Jan 2018, 19:12

As long as these DJs dont celebrate themselves as the best producers ever, I don't give damn about ghost producing or not. Not everybody wants the spotlight, and some people just want that spotlight - just a win win.
But sometimes it's interesting to know I have to admit :D (H) - in the end it's all about the music.

b2t: Great track, as banging as sonic seizure!
PiozMioz
State Citizen

Postby macdz » 19 Jan 2018, 00:33

Bibifoc:They agree with each other. Artists do what they want with their art, if you think being a listener gives you a power on how the artist should treat his art, you're dead wrong.

absolutely this :) it would be possible like years ago when they weren't so famous, but now? This industry along with this genre keeps going worldwide and further. It's unstoppable. Djs and producers rule you guys out.

Edit: it somehow sounds like The Anarchist _O_
Monitor Audio BX6, NAD C356-BEE, REL T5
macdz (30)
State Hero

Postby bassfaceBAM » 19 Jan 2018, 16:46

propells:John Cove, as a former music student and guitar player i totally agree with you here.

Music (which is art to me, lifeworks to a lot of people) shouldn't be bullshitted with like it does in this genre. The whole "ghost-produced" thing is so cringe, bring that shit up to Axl Rose and he'll spit on your face. I don't want to see a Metallica cover band, i want to see Metallica ffs.

So did you shit on axl rose for releasing live or let die? Or any other of the many covers he done?
bassfaceBAM (30)
State Celebrity

Postby propells » 20 Jan 2018, 10:25

bassfaceBAM:

So did you shit on axl rose for releasing live or let die? Or any other of the many covers he done?

U serious? Do you think Axl went out and took credit for the song? «Hey, Paul McCartney didn’t actually write that song, it was me» lol.
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles