Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Imperatorz & Magnificent - Outta Here

Discuss upcoming Hardstyle tracks without release info here

Postby Emre » 06 Jun 2018, 19:32

propells:Because i like you broski. I love hardstyle and all the nice people in it, including you. All i want is a unified community where we all can appreaciate the same beautiful music with shittons of keta provided to us by the dutch government. Holy shit i love NL <3
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Stryder » 06 Jun 2018, 20:33

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
Stryder (18)
State Senior Citizen

Postby macdz » 06 Jun 2018, 20:35

Emre. Nice post! Wow, this is so old-schoolish and awesome. Are they new or they have been some time on the market? I am talking about Imperatorz...

I miss this type of style... _O_
Monitor Audio BX6, NAD C356-BEE, REL T5
macdz (30)
State Hero

Postby bAsher » 06 Jun 2018, 20:46

macdz:Are they new or they have been some time on the market? I am talking about Imperatorz...

They are upcoming raw producers starting to get some recognition finally. They will play at Defqon talent stage and already played at Qapital, Loudness and Hard Island. Check Assassination, Ways Of War, Gangsta, F*cking Machine Gun, In The Ghetto, Fade To Black, Infinite, Total Domination. All great tracks imo.
bAsher (25)
State Celebrity

Postby macdz » 07 Jun 2018, 08:23

bAsher:
macdz:Are they new or they have been some time on the market? I am talking about Imperatorz...

They are upcoming raw producers starting to get some recognition finally. They will play at Defqon talent stage and already played at Qapital, Loudness and Hard Island. Check Assassination, Ways Of War, Gangsta, F*cking Machine Gun, In The Ghetto, Fade To Black, Infinite, Total Domination. All great tracks imo.

Thanks man. I've listened to all of them and all seem to be decent sounding ones : O They could easily step into A2 records.

but this name lol, conquerors would be better
i am fooling around
Monitor Audio BX6, NAD C356-BEE, REL T5
macdz (30)
State Hero

Postby Sausagefish » 07 Jun 2018, 19:39

Well, they are completely ghost produced by Krowdexx...
H A R D S T Y L E
Sausagefish
State Newcomer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles