Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Alice Deejay - Better Off Alone (Frontliner Bootleg)

Discuss upcoming Hardstyle tracks without release info here

Postby The Ascendant » 21 Mar 2018, 00:15

The Ascendant (24)
State Celebrity

Postby iarsenal11 » 21 Mar 2018, 13:18

Nice synths in with the melody of the original but my god his kicks are terrible nowadays...
Stand before them and there is no beginning, follow them and there is no end.
Stay with the Project, move with the One.
iarsenal11
State Senior Citizen

Postby RPGWiZaRD » 22 Mar 2018, 21:16

iarsenal11:Nice synths in with the melody of the original but my god his kicks are terrible nowadays...

Unfortunately this, I almost can't believe what I'm hearing. The only logical explanation is a longtime struggle for studio motivation in combination with a move so the acoustics are very different to what he's used to and a longer break from producing etc.

But at least I give credit for not using the same kick over and over again like everyone else. But hopefully the kick quality will rise after a while though. It reminds me a bit of WP in the early days, always switching kicks but not always the best quality. But perhaps he just tries to innovate as this kick is very original sounding but to me personally it sounds too much like a 90's techno kick with a very slight distortion to it.
RPGWiZaRD (31)
State Celebrity

Postby macdz » 22 Mar 2018, 23:14

RPGWiZaRD:
iarsenal11:Nice synths in with the melody of the original but my god his kicks are terrible nowadays...

Unfortunately this, I almost can't believe what I'm hearing. The only logical explanation is a longtime struggle for studio motivation in combination with a move so the acoustics are very different to what he's used to and a longer break from producing etc.

But at least I give credit for not using the same kick over and over again like everyone else. But hopefully the kick quality will rise after a while though. It reminds me a bit of WP in the early days, always switching kicks but not always the best quality. But perhaps he just tries to innovate as this kick is very original sounding but to me personally it sounds too much like a 90's techno kick with a very slight distortion to it.

Creating some diverse kick in a bootleg? It rarely happens tbh. It's very likely that he will use old reversed bass in the future because of making a bootleg. that's quite sensible because this is neither remix nor a new track.
Monitor Audio BX6, NAD C356-BEE, REL T5
macdz (29)
State Hero

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles