Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Headhunterz Kick Video

For all Hardstyle tutorials regarding DJ'ing and Producing

Postby thesh3ll » 24 Feb 2011, 01:47

ok that was a dick thing to say i know :rofl: my bad.. i didn't mean it, i'm just having a bad day ;)

don't know if people were being sarcastic in this topic or something but going against the "rules" of music producing can be a GOOD thing, you can do very creative sounds by going against the "laws" of using FX.
People in this topic are cocky saying that hhz doesn't know what he's doing ,the kick is clipping at the start... bla bla bla The truth is in his kicks, they're very well done and obviously he resamples the distorted bassdrum in this video.
thesh3ll (27)
Producer

Postby Raw Output » 24 Feb 2011, 02:51

This is like, the most useless video ever, why the hell its even on tutorials section? i mean, he doesnt show shit, unless you want your kicks to sound like wet farts, and it even doesnt show that.
Raw Output (24)
Producer

Postby Nekro » 24 Feb 2011, 17:05

If this were Zatox you all would've gone like " _O_ _O_ _O_ _O_ _O_" or something. But now, just because it's Headhunterz...

It's a good kick imo. I'm not sure if it sounds like "old hhz" though. Reminds me more of Noisecontrollers or something.
Nekro (24)
State Citizen

Postby John Cove » 24 Feb 2011, 17:10

Nekro:If this were Zatox you all would've gone like " _O_ _O_ _O_ _O_ _O_" or something. But now, just because it's Headhunterz...

It's a good kick imo. I'm not sure if it sounds like "old hhz" though. Reminds me more of Noisecontrollers or something.

Sure.
John Cove (29)
State Legend

Postby Nekro » 24 Feb 2011, 17:14

John Cove:
Nekro:If this were Zatox you all would've gone like " _O_ _O_ _O_ _O_ _O_" or something. But now, just because it's Headhunterz...

Sure.

Haha
Nekro (24)
State Citizen

Postby Marcotjuh » 24 Feb 2011, 19:04

In dutch we call this a: moraalridder , dont know what that is in english so i just say: fail.
Marcotjuh (22)
Producer

Postby Nekro » 24 Feb 2011, 19:12

Marcotjuh:

In dutch we call this a: moraalridder , dont know what that is in english so i just say: fail.

Why? :D
Nekro (24)
State Citizen

Postby VOL-E » 24 Feb 2011, 19:28

Marcotjuh you know... sometimes u act like an idiot.
VOL-E (28)
State Legend

Postby SCH » 24 Feb 2011, 22:23

You're the biggest fanboy ever damnit. Try to understand that people might not like your favorite artist.
I'm grumpier than you.

Do people even read these?
SCH (25)
Producer

Postby RossMcleod » 24 Feb 2011, 22:40

SCH:You're the biggest fanboy ever damnit. Try to understand that people might not like your favorite artist.

How is he? :rofl:

And in fairness, a lot of people find it hard to understand people like their least favourite artist. Not saying you or everyone. Just saying a lot of people. ;)
RossMcleod (25)
State Celebrity

Postby SCH » 24 Feb 2011, 23:00

Well, I've never seen that kid take an argument as a man.
I'm grumpier than you.

Do people even read these?
SCH (25)
Producer

Postby Nekro » 24 Feb 2011, 23:29

I'm not really a fan of hhz these days. He's not my favorite artist. :p
I'm just tired of people like you actually. Hating, hating and hating.
Nekro (24)
State Citizen

Postby volume » 24 Feb 2011, 23:40

would have been cooler if he gave a more indepth video of the whole creation rather than him just clicking a few buttons.. who knows, maybe he's testing the water to see if people are interested in this sort of thing
volume
State Senior Citizen

Postby Shrapnel » 24 Feb 2011, 23:41

i have to agree with nekro, people are just using hhz as a target, anything he does is shishishit!
i dont like him that much but i dont go round shouting it from the rooftops, i dont like chris one, you dont see me posting it here all the time.
Shrapnel (24)
Producer

Postby Nekro » 24 Feb 2011, 23:46

Btw, you're asking me to understand that people might have different opinions than me? I say the same for you. :)
Nekro (24)
State Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles