Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Support To Atomicoz

For news, announcements, suggestions or other talk related to the site itself

Postby Fission » 16 Oct 2013, 21:19

SCH:I'd rather do something that lasts though, like help his parents buy a nice tombstone. It will stand there for generations.

If you'd want to do that, then there is no time to wait a few weeks I suppose...
Fission (22)
State Celebrity

Postby SCH » 16 Oct 2013, 21:40

That is very true, didn't think of it...
I'm grumpier than you.

Do people even read these?
SCH (26)
Producer

Postby Asklepios » 16 Oct 2013, 22:41

I was working on a piano piece for him and got this idea, maybe some of you will not approve but imo it's not that bad :

we all come from different countries, but we all share the same love, and Atomicoz shares this love too so I was thinking about using this variety into a music, like some people (not all members cause the music will be long) to say few words in his mother tongue. Imo it would be a special dedication meaningful all around the globe, and I think he deserves it.
There just might be a gremlin in your house
Soundcloud
Feel free to ask ;-)
Asklepios (27)
State Citizen

Postby Double-T » 16 Oct 2013, 22:43

I'm still very shocked by the news.
Of course I'm in as well for everything I could be part of. I'm no producer so I wouldn't be of any help, but if there's something with a photo or a video, count me in for sure.
I felt it before I heard it.
The heartbeat of a place I knew I belonged.
Double-T (25)
Baguette Baguette!

Postby Vicious » 16 Oct 2013, 22:45

I think a nice photo collage and maybe someone could do a tribute mix with his fave tunes is a more realistic idea than everyone pitching in producing a track. I could see that taking a very long time also it kinda leaves out everyone who doesn't produce. We need to do something that can involve the whole community imo.
Vicious
State Hero

Postby D-Verze » 16 Oct 2013, 22:55

I'm up for the photo, will make something soon.
Connect with D-Verze
Image Image Image Image
D-Verze (24)
Producer

Postby RidiQless » 16 Oct 2013, 22:59

It would be absolutely awesome if we could do all those mentioned things as one big harderstate/lololyrics project! Everyone could contribute in some way!
ImageImage
RidiQless (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Bomberz » 16 Oct 2013, 23:26

That photo project sounds awesome, I'm in with my photo.
Still shocked :(
Bomberz (23)
Global Mod

Postby Marcotjuh » 16 Oct 2013, 23:43

I'm open to produce a track/trackparts. The forums (GHF + harderstate) kinda motivated us/me (Phuture Noize) to continue producing in times where I thought what the hell. So I think it's great to do something back to the founder of such an amazing place! :)
Marcotjuh (23)
Producer

Postby Digital Audio Tape » 17 Oct 2013, 07:59

but one very important question hasn't really been clarified: where do I submit the photo and when?
Brennan Heart:It's called hardstyle for good reason. It's hard and it's style

aw yiss! My new shiny facebook page!
Digital Audio Tape (29)
Crab

Postby nuttyt » 17 Oct 2013, 08:08

I would be up for getting some parts together with some other producers as well.
I'd even go as far as releasing it and putting the money to a charity in honour of Fredrik
nuttyt (34)
Producer

Postby Shadow Interaction » 17 Oct 2013, 08:18

nuttyt:I would be up for getting some parts together with some other producers as well.
I'd even go as far as releasing it and putting the money to a charity in honour of Fredrik

amazing thought james! _O_

about the photo; what kind of pictures are we aiming for? cause I didn't know the man that well on a personal level, but I definately wanna be in this too
Shadow Interaction (30)
Producer

Postby Chaoz » 17 Oct 2013, 08:46

nuttyt:I would be up for getting some parts together with some other producers as well.

Great idea! _O_
Chaoz (28)
State Tourist

Postby RPGWiZaRD » 17 Oct 2013, 09:05

Sounds great, maybe it could be used to sponsor Harderstate & lololyrics site, I couldn't imagine either of these sites going down TBH, lololyrics such a great database of free released tracks, it NEEDS to exist and would be stupid to take it down (rather try raising funds to keep it going if u have to, I'd gladly pay my share too). I always depended on that site, if it would go down I'd have to actively start saving all free releases on my hdd instead.
RPGWiZaRD (30)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles