Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

R.I.P Atomicoz

For news, announcements, suggestions or other talk related to the site itself

Postby Javi0511 » 20 Oct 2013, 19:03

RIP from Catalonia, where hardstyle is not an important part of the musical scene, so people like Atomicoz is doing a great work for this kind of Country where only a few radio stations are brave enough to say the word "hardstyle".

Let's say that for me, harderstate.com is one of the resources I have to regain information about hardstyle.
Javi0511
State Newcomer

Postby zanshi » 20 Oct 2013, 19:08

@twixel

i think now isn't exactly the time to discuss this yet, some here lost a friend, show some respect ffs...
"ars ex scientia"
zanshi (25)
State Hero

Postby Twixel » 20 Oct 2013, 19:23

and again...
Oh god I just asked, it's not like I'm happy for it.
Twixel
State Celebrity

Postby Reverse Ghost » 20 Oct 2013, 20:29

Jesus Christ, Nikkita, you take it so fucking personally. To everyone, it's not disrespectful at all to ask how someone "went," it's called wanting to know the full details. Back when my coworker died earlier this year, the person who broke the news told us how it happened because his friends and coworkers could at least have the knowledge of what happened to their friend and coworker
Curiosity is a bad thing now? Image He repeated multiple times that he only asked, not that he was happy for it. OP did say something, but is it so hard to ask without getting a "holier-than-thou" attitude from someone like you?
I understand why you guys would think it's an inappropriate question, but saying someone needs to "learn how to read" and "most people know how to mind their own business. So maybe you should do that." (There's no "minding your own business" on a topic we already know a good amount about, great logic there) like you're their mother and they're too dumb to know otherwise, that's just disrespectful and unprofessional.
I'd expect so much more from a professional in the scene Image In my opinion your smartass remarks are more inappropriate in this topic than the question he asked. Grow up.
Last edited by Reverse Ghost on 20 Oct 2013, 20:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reverse Ghost (24)
State Legend

Postby Emre » 20 Oct 2013, 20:33

agree ^its just a question lol
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby zanshi » 20 Oct 2013, 20:51

we will know when we will know.
right now not even the team knows what happened, so it's no use asking.
thank you.
"ars ex scientia"
zanshi (25)
State Hero

Postby SCH » 20 Oct 2013, 21:05

Guys, he's dead and not coming back and this topic is for paying respect.
All I can say is that I wouldn't want people bitching in a topic like this, if it was dedicated to me.. Can't you guys argue over pms instead?
I'm grumpier than you.

Do people even read these?
SCH (26)
Producer

Postby nikkita » 20 Oct 2013, 21:55

Reverse Ghost:Jesus Christ, Nikkita, you take it so fucking personally. To everyone, it's not disrespectful at all to ask how someone "went," it's called wanting to know the full details. Back when my coworker died earlier this year, the person who broke the news told us how it happened because his friends and coworkers could at least have the knowledge of what happened to their friend and coworker
Curiosity is a bad thing now? Image He repeated multiple times that he only asked, not that he was happy for it. OP did say something, but is it so hard to ask without getting a "holier-than-thou" attitude from someone like you?
I understand why you guys would think it's an inappropriate question, but saying someone needs to "learn how to read" and "most people know how to mind their own business. So maybe you should do that." (There's no "minding your own business" on a topic we already know a good amount about, great logic there) like you're their mother and they're too dumb to know otherwise, that's just disrespectful and unprofessional.
I'd expect so much more from a professional in the scene Image In my opinion your smartass remarks are more inappropriate in this topic than the question he asked. Grow up.

Do you need a tissue?

Also: how ironic! You care more about entering this topic to talk down to me. Fred was a friend of mine, and it was made clear in the main post that they didn't want to go in to details. Instead we have a bunch of childish idiots complaining about the forum being disabled, demanding to know how he died despite people not feeling comfortable giving details. We lost a friend, and even some of us don't know how he passed away and we're okay with it. It's obviously a sensitive fucking issue for them.

So do you feel like a big man now? How about you take your own advice and grow the fuck up instead you childish piece of shit.
Last edited by nikkita on 20 Oct 2013, 22:00, edited 1 time in total.
sic transit gloria mundi
nikkita
Vocalist

Postby Fission » 20 Oct 2013, 22:00

How could we possibly manage to derail a topic like this. Seriously.
Fission (22)
State Celebrity

Postby VOL-E » 20 Oct 2013, 22:06

Fission:How could we possibly manage to derail a topic like this. Seriously.

word.

P.S. can somebody logout every one or something like this? Or close this topic to all users too. That only admins/mods could post here. I would like to read further information from admins/mods, not this garbage.
I felt it... I heard it...
VOL-E (28)
State Legend

Postby Twixel » 20 Oct 2013, 22:14

That went to far Nikkita... We're in argument, but there's no need to call him childish piece of shit & stuff
Twixel
State Celebrity

Postby The Convicted » 20 Oct 2013, 22:25

Curiousity is not a bad thing, but it depends on the people who knew him whether they tell us what caused his death. If they don't do it, just don't ask, but respect. That's so easy.
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominator Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (22)
Global Mod

Postby zanshi » 20 Oct 2013, 22:27

nikki just lost a close friend and you're here judging her?
you come here and have to balls to just poke into holes and fred isn't even buried yet, maybe you can't imagine, but behind that red name that sometimes showed up here, was a really really amazing person that we lost now. and i think it's fair to demand some time to grief now, especially for his friends and acquaintances, like azrael, nikki, our team,...
plus: i'm really fucking SICK of how you guys treat nikki everytime she shows up here and posts. i understand some of her statements might be controversial to you, but that gives you like ZERO rights to personally attack her everytime she comes here. (or anyone in here)

this counts for both, twixel and rev ghost

PS: this is locked for now, i will open it later some time, please pn me if there are any questions
"ars ex scientia"
zanshi (25)
State Hero