Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Minor suggestions/new stuff

For news, announcements, suggestions or other talk related to the site itself

Postby Freddy » 05 Nov 2015, 13:23

Subground releases sub-forum has no template when creating new thread.

Like "Hardstyle" sub-forum has:
Code: Select all
Label: Full label name
Catalog Number: ABC 001
Release Date: DD-MM-YYYY
Format: Vinyl 12", CD & Digital
Source: http://www.domain.tld REQUIRED + INCLUDING RELEASE INFO (Unless producer/label)

[b]Tracklist:[/b]
01. Trackname (Remix)
02. Trackname (Remix)

[b]Samples:[/b]
[embed]optional video preview link[/embed]
[embed]optional video preview link[/embed]
Freddy
State Hero

Postby Lorenzo » 06 Nov 2015, 12:45

I've fixed it, thanks. :)
Lorenzo (22)
Developer

Postby VOL-E » 07 Nov 2015, 13:51

Can we make in Unreleased track section some changes? Is it possible to stick the 1st post with preview on each next page? Would be really great! :)
I felt it... I heard it...
VOL-E (28)
State Legend

Postby Nightstalker » 26 Feb 2016, 12:35

i have a little request to all - i see more and more members link tracklist/timetables/list stuff etc. just via images (mostly from Facebook) whats absolutly not bad, good work (L)
BUT good page FB change after weeks/month the link or something so the linked images are gone :\
Soo i please you all, write it out the lists to the linked images, so if the image is gone we still have the written list text :)
(Like in THAT Topic, there is just a Image for the Tracklist, after a few weeks it will be gone and we have no written text left :\ )

AUSTRIA (Not Australia )
There is always time for SCHNITZEL & BEER!!!
Nightstalker (27)
Beer Mod

Postby hutzdani » 26 Feb 2016, 12:57

Nightstalker:i have a little request to all - i see more and more members link tracklist/timetables/list stuff etc. just via images (mostly from Facebook) whats absolutly not bad, good work (L)
BUT good page FB change after weeks/month the link or something so the linked images are gone :\
Soo i please you all, write it out the lists to the linked images, so if the image is gone we still have the written list text :)
(Like in THAT Topic, there is just a Image for the Tracklist, after a few weeks it will be gone and we have no written text left :\ )

Good point, I'll update that tonight :-D
hutzdani
State Citizen

Postby Valadia » 26 Feb 2016, 13:27

Tagging.
Being able to tag a person in a post ( for example, @NightStalker. Nightstalker get's a notificatoin that he has been tagged in a post.)
It's used on lots of forums, I think it would be cool here too.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (19)
State Celebrity

Postby kraczk » 26 Feb 2016, 14:35

Nightmode of some sorts and updated emoticons. Right now I feel like I'm back in 2007 with all that "glossy" design and logo and these emoticons are just bad.
kraczk
State Senior Citizen

Postby Valadia » 26 Feb 2016, 15:30

kraczk:Nightmode of some sorts and updated emoticons. Right now I feel like I'm back in 2007 with all that "glossy" design and logo and these emoticons are just bad.

+1 on the Nightmode.
But I like the emoticons.
An update of them would be cool, but keep them the same style.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (19)
State Celebrity

Postby kraczk » 26 Feb 2016, 16:23

Valadia:But I like the emoticons.
An update of them would be cool, but keep them the same style.

Sometimes I want to use an emoticon, but then I look at them and see how retarded my post would look like if I used one.
kraczk
State Senior Citizen

Postby Morbid_Angel » 26 Feb 2016, 16:53

Nightmode would be lovely - Keep emoticons as they are.
Morbid_Angel (33)
State Native

Postby VTraxx » 26 Feb 2016, 20:33

Valadia:Tagging.
Being able to tag a person in a post ( for example, @NightStalker. Nightstalker get's a notificatoin that he has been tagged in a post.)

Please no, im already done with getting tagged in facebook posts/comments :sick:
If this option comes available, i think people need to have the option to disable/prevent people from tagging them
Waves, Voices, Distorted Noises..
VTraxx (25)
Verified Source Ninja

Postby Valadia » 26 Feb 2016, 23:10

VTraxx:
Valadia:Tagging.

Please no, im already done with getting tagged in facebook posts/comments :sick:
If this option comes available, i think people need to have the option to disable/prevent people from tagging them

That would be a fair balance.
Soundcloud
Facebook
Valadia (19)
State Celebrity

Postby Bomberz » 27 Feb 2016, 00:23

Keep giving us feedback guys, we will discuss about these interesting features :)
Bomberz (23)
Global Mod

Postby hutzdani » 27 Feb 2016, 01:17

A Dark theme would not go amiss, I'm sure this is a pretty standard function for most boards on PHP.

As for tagging that would be a nice feature along as you could turn those notifications off in the user profile settings as I'm sure many people don't want emails flooding in.

The biggest bugbear I have with forums is the horrific mobile layout, I always request the desktop sites and deal with the higher resolution and smaller fonts, I wonder if something like Tapatalk would work with this forum or an app.

GHMusic used to have an app that scraped the site and provided a better format.

I don't know about others but I spend 50/50 of my time on forums between desktop devices and mobile.

Might be worth considering
hutzdani
State Citizen

Postby Rocko » 26 Mar 2016, 19:38

Raising the discussion about this again, but how about a shoutbox for some quick chats?

IRC is there I know, but there's only chatter when there's a livestream going on.

It's another quick way for some small talk & quick questions.
Rocko
Global Mod

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles