Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Minor suggestions/new stuff

For news, announcements, suggestions or other talk related to the site itself

Postby Bomberz » 03 May 2015, 17:28

I have a suggestion, could you make a dark template for the mobile site? It could be very useful when I check the forum at night haha.

PS: Thanks for the new features :)
Bomberz (23)
Global Mod

Postby Doctor Dave » 05 May 2015, 21:05

DaHunger:
Nightstalker:● - if you post a free release pls add at the end of the topic title :3 [Free Release] - [Free Bootleg] - etc.

but isn't therefore the category? I mean when I'm in the "Free Track" category I know all of these are free and the titles would be unnecessary long which would decrease the legibility imo
it's great that releases have the label in the title so you can easy search for specific labels
And when I'm on "View unanswered/unread/new posts" or "View active topics" I can see:
Requests for re-uploads
by heny » 22 Dec 2011, 15:53 in Free Hardstyle

as well the seperation between [Free Release/Bootleg etc]
if it's a bootleg/edit/remix/mix it's in the title -> useless

What I would understand would be a indication of free releases of [Unsigned] artists

And if you really want to have the categories in the title we can put all releases/free tracks/unreleased tracks in one category because the seperation of categorys gets totally useless (sorry for raging at the end)

I just want to bring this up again, what could the benefit of the extra tags possibly be? :?
Doctor Dave (29)
Producer

Postby Nightstalker » 06 May 2015, 08:28

Well i gonna try to explain it in another way :)
that's just for the not login people/no member people, we have MUCH more people they just visit our site here without posting someting BUT they use us for sources/new things etc.
Soo, my thought was yeah for those people it would be maybe easier, to find something new (because about our new/popular topic mod emblem on the front site) - so people come - oh hey new [Free release] etc. topic (or our members here can see it if they go to the view new posts section)
my thought was just like to give it maybe abit better layout or so (specially that we get more and more attention from Dj's now like Frontliner, Titan etc. on our HST FB Page and there are always shortcut direct url links to each topic :p )

AUSTRIA (Not Australia )
There is always time for SCHNITZEL & BEER!!!
Nightstalker (27)
Beer Mod

Postby Doctor Dave » 07 May 2015, 23:10

That makes sense, I didn't think of it that way. Anyway, I'm just butthurt because my ] key doesn't work :+
Doctor Dave (29)
Producer

Postby Katsching » 25 Aug 2015, 14:04

subground-f113/scot-project-mark-sherry-acid-air-raid-mark-sherry-s-acidburst-mix-t35237.html

yeah, actually why not adding hardtrance releases to the subground release thread? There won't be too much of course but hey, there aren't many subground releases either, + Hardtrance makes a bit of a comeback

like the thread which contains DnB/Breakcore/IDM it could be like Subground/Hardtrance :)
description of TOA - Genosha 175 #10:
The Outside Agency is more powerful than a locomotive that is more powerful than two locomotives!
Katsching (22)
State Hero

Postby ChristianHardstyle » 07 Sep 2015, 19:56

I don't know why but everytime i open harderstate from my phone (Safari on iPhone 4s) i have to log in. I select everytime "keep me logged in" but nothing changes
I like diversity and reverse bass.
Sunriser - http://www.soundcloud.com/sunriserdj
ChristianHardstyle (20)
Producer

Postby Emre » 07 Sep 2015, 20:01

ChristianHardstyle:I don't know why but everytime i open harderstate from my phone (Safari on iPhone 4s) i have to log in. I select everytime "keep me logged in" but nothing changes

Same here with Chrome on my phone.
Defending the Euphoric since 2009
Emre (22)
State Retired Person

Postby Darycka » 08 Sep 2015, 10:21

Try to remove your cookies and then retry :) Lemme know if it doesn't work, then I will pass it on to the team :)
50% of D-Verze

Image Image Image Image
Darycka (24)
Producer

Postby DaHunger » 08 Sep 2015, 11:26

maybe it's a browser setting like delete all cookies/active logins on close
DaHunger (22)
State Native

Postby Bomberz » 08 Sep 2015, 12:15

Sometimes it doesn't remember the user + password but I think it happens twice a week or so with Chrome for Android too.
Bomberz (23)
Global Mod

Postby ChristianHardstyle » 17 Sep 2015, 12:27

Bomberz:Sometimes it doesn't remember the user + password but I think it happens twice a week or so with Chrome for Android too.

Same for me
I like diversity and reverse bass.
Sunriser - http://www.soundcloud.com/sunriserdj
ChristianHardstyle (20)
Producer

Postby The Blaster » 25 Sep 2015, 21:50

Same for me
The Blaster
State Celebrity

Postby ceero » 30 Sep 2015, 14:18

how about we create a sticky "facebook/instagram/soundcloud snippets topic" in the unreleased track section? i think we all agree its quite ueseless to create a new topic everytime a producer gives a 10 second long snippet of a new track straight from the studio, this way we could check it out and keep the forum clean
Reef in a sail at the edge of the world, If eternity should fail.
Waiting in line for the ending of time, If eternity should fail.
ceero (25)
State Retired Person

Postby Nightstalker » 30 Sep 2015, 14:23

ceero:how about we create a sticky "facebook/instagram/soundcloud snippets topic" in the unreleased track section? i think we all agree its quite ueseless to create a new topic everytime a producer gives a 10 second long snippet of a new track straight from the studio, this way we could check it out and keep the forum clean

Sounds like a good idea sir, go ahead and create it :)
(would it be possible if you do on the first post a overviewlist aswell with :? )
Month XY
[url=Direct URL Link to the post]Trackname (if it's already annouced)[/url]

AUSTRIA (Not Australia )
There is always time for SCHNITZEL & BEER!!!
Nightstalker (27)
Beer Mod

Postby ceero » 30 Sep 2015, 14:36

here you go, maybe you could sticky it? :) Will try to keep an overview up to date.
post514907.html#p514907
Reef in a sail at the edge of the world, If eternity should fail.
Waiting in line for the ending of time, If eternity should fail.
ceero (25)
State Retired Person

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles