Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Harderstate on radio ?

For news, announcements, suggestions or other talk related to the site itself

Postby MarlboroMan » 10 May 2011, 23:41

Nice idea, but then we need some polls for the promo thing, don't want some bloody amateurish shit in the first 60 min.
MarlboroMan (25)
Global Mod

Postby Matt » 11 May 2011, 11:10

I agree, the producers (Pro or Amateur) propose some tracjs, that they judge good enough to put in the mix and then we'll vote for the best ones.
But I dunno if this could be done each month...
Matt (23)
State Celebrity

Postby DaveAllenMusic » 11 May 2011, 13:03

Hi guys I see that there is alot of interest in the idea for a radio station on the site, I am currently in the process of setting up a radio show in belfast, the only reason it hasnet taken off yet is becuase I am finding it hard to get sets from people.

It will be on a tuesday night from 11pm-12am (Thats UK time) to start but if i make it a regualr thing i wil have a longer slot and possibly more on different nights. I would gladly be willing to do this for you guys. It gets broadcast on the radio live but also on the internet so if u guys are interested let me know of send me a PM
Dare To Be Different !!
DaveAllenMusic (29)
State Newcomer

Postby Qwertz » 11 May 2011, 13:11

MarlboroMan:Nice idea, but then we need some polls for the promo thing, don't want some bloody amateurish shit in the first 60 min.

agree with that, no offense against the amateur producers, but most of them have to improve a lot to make their tracks listenable...
Qwertz (26)
State Celebrity

Postby Matt » 12 May 2011, 21:56

Okay, so, to recap,

Harderstate Show of 2 hours,
1st hour with a set of a Harderstate dj with eventually Harderstates producers tracks.
2nd hour with a set of a guest dj or a set of an other style.
Once a month
A poll section to define and to vote for some tracks proposed by Harderstate producers.

We have to decide now, which are the dj's on Harderstate that are "able" to do mixes so we can do a sort of "planning"...

I'm sure you have things to add or to modify on what i've just said, so just go ahead,

And we need to know who's motivated to get invested in this project, surely I am...
Matt (23)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles