(You can't hide all the genres)

The Football Discussion Topic

Talk about sports and its events.

Postby JKorso » 14 Aug 2017, 08:37

Fantastic game from Asensio, Isco and Kovacic ! _O_
JKorso (27)
State Tourist

Postby dolanpls » 14 Aug 2017, 12:40

solarized:The Dutch revolution continues here at Palace! Frank de Boer, Patrick van Aanholt, Jairo Riedewald and now Timothy Fosu-Mensah. Love it. Potentially an offer for Jeroen Zoet in as well.

first game and loss against Huddersfield. Don't trust Dutch people lol.
dolanpls (22)
State Native

Postby JKorso » 17 Aug 2017, 00:51

Asensio is a f*king beast _O_
JKorso (27)
State Tourist

Postby hostage » 28 Aug 2017, 13:13

So... so far in this mercato:

Neymar 222M€ to Psg
Mbappé 180M€ to Psg
Coutinho 150M€ to Barca
Dembélé 105M€ to Barca

Thoughts ? :+
hostage (27)
State Celebrity

Postby t0n1 » 28 Aug 2017, 22:42

hostage:So... so far in this mercato:

Neymar 222M€ to Psg
Mbappé 180M€ to Psg
Coutinho 150M€ to Barca
Dembélé 105M€ to Barca

Thoughts ? :+

222m for Neymar - okay.. :+
Good job by Monaco, who don't necessarily want to sell to direct competition, yet are helping PSG to bypass FFP by loaning out Mbappé, before eventually selling him to PSG :?
150m for Coutinho is way too much, without the "Neymar money", anything higher than 70-80m probably would have been laughed at
105m for Dembele... same as for Coutinho, even though Dembele should be worth more than him
t0n1
State Senior Citizen

Postby VOL-E » 10 Sep 2017, 18:40

VOL-E:
solarized:FRANK DE BOER TO PALACE! (L)

He will be sacked by January :+ As a coach he still need to work in Eridevise somewhere

told ya :rofl:

Crystal Palace will sack Frank soon :+
I felt it... I heard it...
VOL-E (28)
State Legend

Postby Raw Output » 11 Sep 2017, 12:43

VOL-E:
VOL-E:
solarized:FRANK DE BOER TO PALACE! (L)

He will be sacked by January :+ As a coach he still need to work in Eridevise somewhere

told ya :rofl:

Crystal Palace will sack Frank soon :+

Sacked today :rofl:
Raw Output (24)
Producer

Postby solarized » 11 Sep 2017, 13:15

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: If i didn't laugh i'd cry. This was spot on. I think it's absolutely fucking insane though. We've got Southampton, Man City, Man Utd and Chelsea in our next 4 games. The guy didn't have a chance. We played really well yesterday. 22 shots and we were unlucky not to score multiple times. And now we've got Roy Hodgson. For. Fucks. Sake.
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (33)
State Celebrity

Postby VOL-E » 11 Sep 2017, 13:43

well 4 matches is pretty much nothing... really CP bosses act like amateurs, but I still think Frank needs to gain expirience
I felt it... I heard it...
VOL-E (28)
State Legend

Postby solarized » 12 Sep 2017, 12:33

VOL-E:well 4 matches is pretty much nothing... really CP bosses act like amateurs, but I still think Frank needs to gain expirience

Turns out Frank is a bit mental.

- He told Martin Kelly he wasn't good enough to play for Crystal Palace, sent him to train with the U23 squad and then brought him back into the first team for no reason after he had never played the system.
- Left Joel Ward out of a training game and told him to "watch the game to learn how to play wing back". Didn't give him any actual practice at playing it. Told him he was up for sale. Actually started him at RWB against Huddersfield. Of course Ward was absolutely shocking and we lost 3-0. de Boer publicly shamed Ward in front of the other players apparently for it. Disgusting treatment.
- He would pick balls out of the sky, swivel on the spot and then ping one into the top corner in front of the Palace squad. It was unnecessary and smacked of arrogance.
- Didn't listen to the board giving him advice
- The players hated him
- Gave literally zero input on transfers

If any of this is true, he had to go. Fucking nutcase.

Quotes taken from this article - https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... ve-parish/
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (33)
State Celebrity

Postby Morbid_Angel » 12 Sep 2017, 17:43

solarized:
VOL-E:well 4 matches is pretty much nothing... really CP bosses act like amateurs, but I still think Frank needs to gain expirience

- He told Martin Kelly he wasn't good enough to play for Crystal Palace, sent him to train with the U23 squad and then brought him back into the first team for no reason after he had never played the system.
- Left Joel Ward out of a training game and told him to "watch the game to learn how to play wing back". Didn't give him any actual practice at playing it. Told him he was up for sale. Actually started him at RWB against Huddersfield. Of course Ward was absolutely shocking and we lost 3-0. de Boer publicly shamed Ward in front of the other players apparently for it. Disgusting treatment.
- He would pick balls out of the sky, swivel on the spot and then ping one into the top corner in front of the Palace squad. It was unnecessary and smacked of arrogance.
- The players hated him

Quotes taken from this article - https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... ve-parish/

You actually believe anything written by this shit heap of a "news" outlet? :? I guess that explains things.
Morbid_Angel (33)
State Native

Postby solarized » 13 Sep 2017, 11:19

Morbid_Angel:
solarized:

- The players hated him

You actually believe anything written by this shit heap of a "news" outlet? :? I guess that explains things.

no, normally i hate The Scum and i dont ever read it. I think it should be burnt to hell, but the author is a journalist called Neil Ashton, who used to write for the Daily Mail. He's very in the know and involved in the club, most Palace fans know him and if he says something, you kind of have to think there's some truth in it.
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (33)
State Celebrity

Postby Morbid_Angel » 13 Sep 2017, 16:42

solarized:
Morbid_Angel:
solarized:

- The players hated him

no, normally i hate The Scum and i dont ever read it. I think it should be burnt to hell, but the author is a journalist called Neil Ashton, who used to write for the Daily Mail. He's very in the know and involved in the club, most Palace fans know him and if he says something, you kind of have to think there's some truth in it.
Makes sense then, otherwise it'd just be some loon who thought up 90% of it.
Morbid_Angel (33)
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles