Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

The Football Discussion Topic

Talk about sports and its events.

Postby dolanpls » 18 Jul 2017, 16:06

solarized:Jairo Riedewald coming to us. Gregory van der Wiel, Bruno Martins-Indi and Jasper Cillessen all on the way. Patrick van Aanholt already here. We are almost Crystal Nederland FC now! Might as well change our kit to orange whilst we're at it (H) (H)

Seriously though, Riedewald is a right player (L) (L)

And seeing how fucking incredible netherlands is doing against other countries it's a good thing?
dolanpls (22)
State Native

Postby Morbid_Angel » 18 Jul 2017, 16:45

hostage:
Morbid_Angel:
VOL-E:
Oh cmon... I don't see anything bad, that Milan will be back, it will only make Serie A stronger and more interesting.

They are doing the EXACT same thing as Chelsea, Man City and PSG has been doing. Getting bought by foreign money and then overspending to inflate the market immensely, to get back to the relative top much faster than would have happened naturally. (Something the 3 are universally hated for, but for some reason when Milan does it, it's "not that bad" - hypocritical if you ask me)

It might be because you're a Juve fan that you think this way, but I agree with Vol-E its fucking positive for Calcio that AC Milan and Inter are willing to spend money. More attractivness, means more money for everyone on a middle-long term.
And without Man City and Chelsea, I dont think Premier League would be the most competitive league in Europe, where TV rights are on such an other level compared to the others tbh. Same for PSG, investments in France began with them, and it will continue with others. And its all good for competition to me.

It's probably most of the reason, yes, but you can be damn sure if the tables were turned, and it was us that started spending like it would be last season ever, that everyone in Italy would be screaming their heads off about how unfair everything is.
Morbid_Angel (33)
State Native

Postby solarized » 19 Jul 2017, 15:03

dolanpls:
solarized:Jairo Riedewald coming to us. Gregory van der Wiel, Bruno Martins-Indi and Jasper Cillessen all on the way. Patrick van Aanholt already here. We are almost Crystal Nederland FC now! Might as well change our kit to orange whilst we're at it (H) (H)

Seriously though, Riedewald is a right player (L) (L)

And seeing how fucking incredible netherlands is doing against other countries it's a good thing?

I genuinely don't know how it's going to go. I trust Frank de Boer but yes, Netherlands are playing utter shit in internationals and that worries me. I've heard this morning that Riedewald failed his medical as well :\
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (33)
State Celebrity

Postby VOL-E » 19 Jul 2017, 19:05

Morata to Chelsea _O_
I felt it... I heard it...
VOL-E (28)
State Legend

Postby Morbid_Angel » 19 Jul 2017, 19:15

VOL-E:Morata to Chelsea _O_

I predict he'll score 25+ goals in the prem, barring any serious injuries. Give him consistent playing time and he'll score heaps of goals.
Morbid_Angel (33)
State Native

Postby VOL-E » 19 Jul 2017, 20:21

Morbid_Angel:
VOL-E:Morata to Chelsea _O_

I predict he'll score 25+ goals in the prem, barring any serious injuries. Give him consistent playing time and he'll score heaps of goals.

It will be his first club when he is striker number 1, so he has full support! :) _O_
VOL-E (28)
State Legend

Postby JKorso » 02 Aug 2017, 15:18

So Neymar go to PSG :O :rofl:
JKorso (27)
State Tourist

Postby solarized » 03 Aug 2017, 13:26

Fucking insane. How is any single person in this world worth £198m. How?! Absolutely ridiculous. PSG have made a mockery of football. How can they still pass FFP as well? Does nobody care about that anymore? I thought that was supposed to stop things like this. I'm glad La Liga have rejected it but it won't make any difference. Also, why did Barcelona put a release clause in there full stop if they weren't prepared to accept it if/when somebody matched it?!
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (33)
State Celebrity

Postby VTraxx » 03 Aug 2017, 13:56

It's not only the "player on the field" that has a potential worth but imagine the other things.
People want to see neymar, so PSG can ask more money for TV rights.
Money for sales of Neymar shirts, can ask higher ticket prices etc etc..
With Neymar they have the 'option' to finish higher in european tournaments (more income).

But so far La Liga refused the 222 million euros :+
Waves, Voices, Distorted Noises..
VTraxx (25)
Verified Source Ninja

Postby VOL-E » 03 Aug 2017, 14:56

FFP is made for big clubs only. I hate it for it! No small club can rise because of FFP. Thats not fair! Im on PSG side because of some facts.
1. How can a club put so big release clause, that it isnt FFP friendly?
2. What has LaLiga do with it? Why money arent going to straight to Barca? Only spanish clubs can buy players for big money? wtf really?
3. This is crazy money I agree on this. I wish after this they will change the rules of FFP and overall about transfers, because one more season of Mbappe in Monaco, and he will cost even more than 222mln. Thats crazy...
VOL-E (28)
State Legend

Postby Morbid_Angel » 03 Aug 2017, 18:09

Morbid_Angel (33)
State Native

Postby dolanpls » 03 Aug 2017, 19:08

Morbid_Angel:Meanwhile in Italy
http://www.football-italia.net/107122/report-bank-rejects-milan-guarantees

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Please go bankrupt!

stop being a butthurt bitch
dolanpls (22)
State Native

Postby Sashone » 03 Aug 2017, 19:49

solarized:Fucking insane. How is any single person in this world worth £198m. How?! Absolutely ridiculous. PSG have made a mockery of football. How can they still pass FFP as well? Does nobody care about that anymore? I thought that was supposed to stop things like this. I'm glad La Liga have rejected it but it won't make any difference. Also, why did Barcelona put a release clause in there full stop if they weren't prepared to accept it if/when somebody matched it?!

Teams in spain have to put a release clause in every footballers contract part of la liga rules.
Sashone
State Tourist

Postby JKorso » 03 Aug 2017, 19:51

It's official now, they paid the 222millions. :rofl: :rofl:
JKorso (27)
State Tourist

Postby Morbid_Angel » 03 Aug 2017, 20:10

dolanpls:
Morbid_Angel:Meanwhile in Italy
http://www.football-italia.net/107122/report-bank-rejects-milan-guarantees

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Please go bankrupt!

stop being a butthurt bitch

How about you stop being a little cunt instead?
Morbid_Angel (33)
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles