Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Formula One Topic

Talk about sports and its events.

Postby The Convicted » 14 Nov 2016, 12:04

Max is a fucking beast. If Red Bull doesn't mess the strategy up, I guess he could even catch Hamilton as well... but he remains one of my favorites for sure _O_
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominator Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (22)
Global Mod

Postby Malgranda » 14 Nov 2016, 15:05

A F1 Race isn't a real race if Vettel hasn't said: "Hurr durr he pushed me off the track" at least once :+
Malgranda (21)
Global Mod

Postby solarized » 14 Nov 2016, 15:52

Malgranda:A F1 Race isn't a real race if Vettel hasn't said: "Hurr durr he pushed me off the track" at least once :+

Technically that would go "Honestly! Hurr durr he pushed me off the track" :rofl: :rofl:
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (33)
State Celebrity

Postby Scott Bounce » 14 Nov 2016, 16:03

Brilliant race yesterday, did feel like I'd been sitting for a week by the time it was finished though. Great to see them all interact in the drivers room for once after the race too.
The music was new black polished chrome, and it came over the summer like liquid night
Scott Bounce
State Outsider

Postby DjVero » 27 Nov 2016, 12:58

Last race of the season already. I so hope Hamilton will have a little luck and will take the title home
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (29)
Crab

Postby The Convicted » 27 Nov 2016, 13:07

I think I'm going to laugh Rosberg out, if he loses it.

The Convicted (22)
Global Mod

Postby silus » 27 Nov 2016, 13:35

Hoping Nico pulls a Senna and crashes into Lewis on purpose and wins the title.
silus
State Newcomer

Postby solarized » 27 Nov 2016, 17:43

Rosberg is the most undeserving world champion ever. He won this on reliability. Hes not even in the same league as Hamilton.

Theres a group of drivers that are the best in the F1 that includes Hamilton, Ricciardo, Verstappen and Alonso (and probably Vandoorne next season). Then there's a group that isnt quite as good which includes Vettel, Raikkonen, Hulkenberg, Wehrlein and Sainz. In terms of talent, Rosberg is below that.

Also, disgusted at Mercedes for their calls to Hamilton. So glad he just ignored them. If it was upto Toto and Paddy, they would have juat had them cantering off and giving Lewis no chance. Lewis made it interesting and gave himself half a chance against the team's wishes. Its been clear from the very start of the season when they swapped the pit crews over that they wanted Rosberg to win the title and theyve done everything they can to stop Lewis.
solarized (33)
State Celebrity

Postby DjVero » 30 Nov 2016, 21:58

solarized:Rosberg is the most undeserving world champion ever. He won this on reliability. Hes not even in the same league as Hamilton.

Theres a group of drivers that are the best in the F1 that includes Hamilton, Ricciardo, Verstappen and Alonso (and probably Vandoorne next season). Then there's a group that isnt quite as good which includes Vettel, Raikkonen, Hulkenberg, Wehrlein and Sainz. In terms of talent, Rosberg is below that.

Also, disgusted at Mercedes for their calls to Hamilton. So glad he just ignored them. If it was upto Toto and Paddy, they would have juat had them cantering off and giving Lewis no chance. Lewis made it interesting and gave himself half a chance against the team's wishes. Its been clear from the very start of the season when they swapped the pit crews over that they wanted Rosberg to win the title and theyve done everything they can to stop Lewis.

Couldn't have agreed more. Just as I thought it couldn't get any worse than Red Bull team-wise several years ago, Mercedes pops up. What a filthy and disgusting team it is :G :G It's a shame a talent like Hamilton's gets flushed down the toilet like that.
Rosberg had all the luck in the world. Mediocre driver in a superb car with his teammate having an awful amount of bad luck this season. There's no chance in the world he would've gotten the title on his own... :yawn:

I disagree with Vettel though. I despise him, but for sure he's a good driver.
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (29)
Crab

Postby solarized » 02 Dec 2016, 16:03

ROSBERG HAS RETIRED!! WTF!!! Actually stunned.

Fingers toes and everything crossed for Alonso to take the seat!
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (33)
State Celebrity

Postby solarized » 02 Dec 2016, 16:04

Also, for the record, my money is on Verstappen to win the title next season :one:
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (33)
State Celebrity

Postby The Convicted » 02 Dec 2016, 16:58

Woah. This seriously came out of the blue :o

The Convicted (22)
Global Mod

Postby The Convicted » 10 Dec 2016, 21:45

haha

The Convicted (22)
Global Mod

Postby Scott Bounce » 02 Jan 2017, 17:40

Is it not the Oz GP yet :'(
The music was new black polished chrome, and it came over the summer like liquid night
Scott Bounce
State Outsider

Postby solarized » 04 Jan 2017, 13:52

I'm willing to bet that Valtteri Bottas is confirmed as the new Mercedes driver by the end of the week and Felipe Massa is confirmed as to 'come out of retirement' to drive back at Williams. That makes sense because Williams won't care about Massa's performance as he will be helping Lance Stroll gain experience and get as good as he can. At the end of 2017, a shitload of driver contracts are up and Williams will have the pick of them, to replace Massa, plus they have the whole year to get that done.
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (33)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles