Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Fitness and ''Bodybuilding''

Talk about sports and its events.

Postby Digital Shifter » 19 Jul 2014, 19:03

Yeah waddup guys i just wanna talk about something.

(Before i begin this topic i can confirm that i'm not jealous i mean everyone can put time in bodybuilding and fitness but read my story and give your opinion. I think i'm not the only one who think like this, a couple of friends of mine have the same issue)

it bothers me that to this day almost every guy (and you can call it another trend) is training and putting time into fitness and stuff to get muscles. But do they exercise for them selfs or for the women?
Now i'm not fat. I have just an average body you can see my muscles but not like ''oww you lift bro''
With that said, the expactations from a girl are getting higher and higher.
I'm single for 2 years now and in those 2 years i never had a date because the girls i know and in my city only want guys with muscles. Now i'm sick and tired of it that it has become a standard thing to have.

So my question is: Do i need to fitness because else i'm not a part of the group? Or do i need to stay normal just like now and wait?
Behind the curtain of everyday's consciousness..
Digital Shifter (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 19 Jul 2014, 19:29

if a girl dates you for the muscle, its not serious anyways.
be yourself and then a girl will fall for your inside, which is a real love relationship because she likes YOU and not mass. and this comes from someone who lifts 5 days a week. :P
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Digital Shifter » 19 Jul 2014, 19:30

Emre:if a girl dates you for the muscle, its not serious anyways.
be yourself and then a girl will fall for your inside, which is a real love relationship because she likes YOU and not mass.

easier then it looks dude :+
Digital Shifter (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 19 Jul 2014, 19:33

Digital Shifter:
Emre:if a girl dates you for the muscle, its not serious anyways.
be yourself and then a girl will fall for your inside, which is a real love relationship because she likes YOU and not mass.

easier then it looks dude :+

no i have a serious relationship and i was 60kg 1 meter 78 when we started dating 3 yrs ago,so like a plank and now i'm around 90kg while nearly no fat. gained alot of mass, etc etc..and she liked the before just as much as now. you just need to find the right girl and not some who doesnt take your inside serious or goes for the outside. anyways, you don't have to SEARCH for love, if it comes by itself than its good. believe me
Last edited by Emre on 19 Jul 2014, 19:36, edited 1 time in total.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Shadow Interaction » 19 Jul 2014, 19:35

I'm pretty sure a whole bunch of them just do it for the girls, but those are the kind of people I definately DON'T want in my friends circle. Full of ego's and not open for anything different, how can I enjoy that?
As for myself, I do it because I want to fix my past. I eat and drunk too much in my teenage years and it doesn't add up to what makes me happy so... I try to work it off. I don't need to be that muscular, just neutralizing and a little bit manlier.. that alone makes me feel great :)

ps: ALWAYS stay yourself, then you'll find the best friends
Shadow Interaction (31)
Producer

Postby Johnny250 » 19 Jul 2014, 19:35

I do fitness just for myself because it's healthy. Just try to find out which athletic activity your thing is, doing sport in general isn't wrong and important imo.

EDIT: Just watch the legs from all those guys and you will find out if they're doing it for the girls or not :+
Johnny250 (27)
State Hero

Postby Emre » 19 Jul 2014, 19:39

Johnny250:I do fitness just for myself because it's healthy. Just try to find out which athletic activity your thing is, doing sport in general isn't wrong and important imo.

EDIT: Just watch the legs from all those guys and you will find out if they're doing it for the girls or not :+

THIS yup!!
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Digital Shifter » 19 Jul 2014, 19:39

Shadow Interaction:I'm pretty sure a whole bunch of them just do it for the girls, but those are the kind of people I definately DON'T want in my friends circle. Full of ego's and not open for anything different, how can I enjoy that?
As for myself, I do it because I want to fix my past. I eat and drunk too much in my teenage years and it doesn't add up to what makes me happy so... I try to work it off. I don't need to be that muscular, just neutralizing and a little bit manlier.. that alone makes me feel great :)

ps: ALWAYS stay yourself, then you'll find the best friends

Indeed SI! Keep it up bro! Good job! :D
Digital Shifter (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Noiser » 19 Jul 2014, 19:40

fitness = self-esteem
selft-esteem=girls
nothing to add
plz stop destroying house track with hardstyle kick edit
Noiser (28)
State Celebrity

Postby Digital Shifter » 19 Jul 2014, 19:41

Johnny250:I do fitness just for myself because it's healthy. Just try to find out which athletic activity your thing is, doing sport in general isn't wrong and important imo.

Yeah i also exercise though i run everyday (from the cops :+)

I wanted to do fitness because i wanted to get self esteem like noiser said. But i don't want to be seen as a follower because everybody does it you know what i'm sayin'?
Last edited by Digital Shifter on 19 Jul 2014, 19:44, edited 1 time in total.
Digital Shifter (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Digital Shifter » 19 Jul 2014, 19:42

Noiser:fitness = self-esteem
selft-esteem=girls
nothing to add

This is also true though.
Digital Shifter (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Shadow Interaction » 19 Jul 2014, 19:43

selft-esteem=girls
nothing to add

unfortunately that self-esteem usually ends up in the wrong person. people with muscles but without brains

e.g. half of the house and hardstyle crowd
Shadow Interaction (31)
Producer

Postby Aftershoq » 19 Jul 2014, 19:53

selft-esteem=girls
nothing to add

You can perfectly have self-esteem without giant muscles imo.

I wouldn't work out just for girls tbh. Just be yourself and you'll eventually get the right girl. Shallow girls are not the ones you want, they screw around and aren't the most faithfull. Unless you want to put your dick in a sink full of semen.

On the other hand, if you really want to do this. Just do it! :)
Facebook Soundcloud
Gear: Macbook pro 13", Thunderbolt Display 27", Focusrite Saffire USB 6, Novation Impulse 49, Genelec 8040A's,Cubase 7,Logic pro 9

Aftershoq (28)
State Native

Postby Emre » 19 Jul 2014, 19:56

Aftershoq:
selft-esteem=girls
nothing to add

I wouldn't work out just for girls tbh. Just be yourself and you'll eventually get the right girl. Shallow girls are not the ones you want, they screw around and aren't the most faithfull. Unless you want to put your dick in a sink full of semen.

This is what I mean. Perfect post Aftershoq. Everything in this is just so true.
However i like working out because it puts my mind off things! :D
Do if it you want to, not to impress others. Imo someone with a good talent like producing music who looks like a plank (skinny) is way more interesting than a fitness model for example with no character!
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Noiser » 19 Jul 2014, 20:09

Aftershoq:
selft-esteem=girls
nothing to add

fortunately u right, i'm just telling the main reason ;)
plz stop destroying house track with hardstyle kick edit
Noiser (28)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles