Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Fitness and ''Bodybuilding''

Talk about sports and its events.

Postby Aftershoq » 19 Jul 2014, 20:24

Emre:However i like working out because it puts my mind off things! :D

And you have the right to. ;) Like you said, you already had a girlfriend and she didn't care, right? :)
I would workout or do sports or something just to get more healthy, but tbh i'm to lazy and rather spend those 2 extra hours a day into producing.

I banned alot of my friends from my life just because they went loco from fitness. Only thing they would talk about was biceps, proteinshakes and how much they could take. And when you wanted to go out and have fun, the only thing they cared about was how they looked. I get the fact that they are thougher looking and all but that doesn't make you a "thoughguy" or a ladiesman.
Facebook Soundcloud
Gear: Macbook pro 13", Thunderbolt Display 27", Focusrite Saffire USB 6, Novation Impulse 49, Genelec 8040A's,Cubase 7,Logic pro 9

Aftershoq (28)
State Native

Postby Digital Shifter » 19 Jul 2014, 21:29

Aftershoq:I banned alot of my friends from my life just because they went loco from fitness. Only thing they would talk about was biceps, proteinshakes and how much they could take. And when you wanted to go out and have fun, the only thing they cared about was how they looked. I get the fact that they are thougher looking and all but that doesn't make you a "thoughguy" or a ladiesman.

This x1000.

That's why i don't visit pubs and bars here in holland. When you walk in, those walking steroids are always looking angry with that typical look: ''Where are you looking at, i can beat you up easily''
Like damn, be nice for once it doesn't kill you or something :rofl:
Behind the curtain of everyday's consciousness..
Digital Shifter (23)
State Celebrity

Postby The Convicted » 19 Jul 2014, 21:39

Digital Shifter:When you walk in, those walking steroids are always looking angry with that typical look: ''Where are you looking at, i can beat you up easily''

And I thought it goes like this only here, I'm kinda reassured lol :rofl: But just don't care about and don't afraid of them, if you know that the brain and intellect are at your side :P

(your "soulmate" at coping with lack of confidence and even a very bad self-esteem)
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominant Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (23)
Global Mod

Postby Aftershoq » 19 Jul 2014, 22:20

With or without muscles, if you're ugly..your still gonna be ugly but with muscles. (NOT pointing at you Digital Shifter or anyone else here) :)

Anyway, it's better to make a girl laugh, be kind to her and fuck the freaking shit out of her than be a tan, muscled guy that only cares about his own looks.

I had this conversation with loads of other people already and it's just a way of thinking TV, ads, magazines and the internet created. It's the same situation for girls, they all think they're "waaaay to fat OMG look at my belly " when they are perfectly thin. I like blondes with big ass tits and a nice body tho but i wouldn't start a relationship with someone that's a no-brainer. :)
Facebook Soundcloud
Gear: Macbook pro 13", Thunderbolt Display 27", Focusrite Saffire USB 6, Novation Impulse 49, Genelec 8040A's,Cubase 7,Logic pro 9

Aftershoq (28)
State Native

Postby Gracio » 19 Jul 2014, 22:26

Johnny250:I do fitness just for myself because it's healthy. Just try to find out which athletic activity your thing is, doing sport in general isn't wrong and important imo.

EDIT: Just watch the legs from all those guys and you will find out if they're doing it for the girls or not :+

So True _O_

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (30)
Crab

Postby Digital Shifter » 19 Jul 2014, 22:46

Blame MTV!! :+ :rofl:
Behind the curtain of everyday's consciousness..
Digital Shifter (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Laksen » 19 Jul 2014, 23:12

I started working out because I thought I was to fat and really needed some female attention. I thought that working out was the best idea. When I started seeing significant results it gave me a self esteem boost (and ego boost :+ ). That's when I found out that, with girls it all about self esteem.
I don't do it for the girls anymore, but to reach my own set of goals.
Sure looks mater, but not in the long run... Just be yourself, that's what matter :)
A relationship only based on looks, is too shallow. At least that's what I think..
Let The Madness Be Your Education
Laksen (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Dj Reaper » 20 Jul 2014, 09:29

I am thinking if getting into it too. Primarely because I noted that slowly my belly is growing and I have no biceps, and always hate lifting heavy things and want to be able to get easier about it and generally that body form would be healthier as I am also exactely developing the belly form that is at risk for diabetes. Lastly as a consequence of a healthy male goodlooking body I also hope that my selfesteem grows a bit and I think that is my major problem with girls. Because I am not bad looking (girls usually say I have beutiful eyes) and I have talents such as producing and keyboarding, slowly also basic djing, I played at theatres, I can rhyme for minutes with words other people give me, I am very good at school and do conservatory in parallel to highschool
and my friends appreciate that I have a sense for humor and am a bit weird. However I seem to be unable to use all those weapons for me to be interesting for a girl, at the end they all say that I am a very nice guy but they feel more like being friends, and also in the club when just trying with girls on the fly I have a pretty low success rate.
With girls its all about selfesteem, you can be the dumbest guy but if you are able to show yourself like the main mf in da house all the girls want you. And guys like me just have to wait for the right one :+
Btw funny that those guys looking around angrily and feeling like the big bosses are around also in other countries, they are part of why I don't enjoy going to commercial edm clubs, you see always the same shitfaces and under-entry-age-girls trying to look bitchier and bitchier to attract those shitfaces and if they happen to attract the wrong guy they are shocked and look like "how can't you get that I am just looking sexy for that macho over there, not for you weirdo that nobody cares about"..
However back to fitness I think it is a good choice to make as if it doesn't help to attract girls (and I don 't think it will help me) it helpa you just to be healthier and better looking and more practical and you generally just feel wellnand have something to do to release stress and aggression and whatever ..
Dj Reaper
State Native

Postby Shadow Interaction » 20 Jul 2014, 11:58

Dj Reaper:Btw funny that those guys looking around angrily and feeling like the big bosses are around also in other countries, they are part of why I don't enjoy going to commercial edm clubs, you see always the same shitfaces and under-entry-age-girls trying to look bitchier and bitchier to attract those shitfaces and if they happen to attract the wrong guy they are shocked and look like "how can't you get that I am just looking sexy for that macho over there, not for you weirdo that nobody cares about"..

just to get the right impression of the c**** that calls itself "party crowd":

"bois":
http://assets.thump.vice.com/content-im ... G-0293.jpg

"gurlss":
http://cdn.acidcow.com/content/img/new01/10/06.jpg

practicly jersey shore irl
Shadow Interaction (30)
Producer

Postby DJ Tazy » 11 Aug 2014, 16:09

Noiser:fitness = self-esteem
selft-esteem=girls
nothing to add

I want to add that, fitness or stronger physique also means you can do "more" during sex and perform much better would be my guess. I've never been skinny so I can't comment on the abilities of a skinny guy. I've either been overweight or muscular (current) and I have to say that running everyday and lifting heavy shit has made me much better in the sack.
DJ Tazy
State Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles