Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Troubleshooting - Presonus Studio One

All about Software and Hardware (Shared HS/HC)

Postby ProspectOfficial » 09 May 2014, 14:15

Hey, just added a second monitor to my homestudio, but i cant find the way to have studio one supporting dualscreen, anybody knows?
EDM Producer / Dj
ProspectOfficial
State Tourist

Postby Greenkillah » 09 May 2014, 14:55

In FL Studio I just run it in windowed mode and fit it so it looks like fullscreen, maybe that works in Studio One too for you.
Greenkillah (21)
State Celebrity

Postby Cardioid » 10 May 2014, 15:43

ProspectOfficial:Hey, just added a second monitor to my homestudio, but i cant find the way to have studio one supporting dualscreen, anybody knows?

It's easy.. Just decouple the mixer from your arrangement window, drag it to your other screen, make it full screen, done..
Cardioid (28)
State Native

Postby ProspectOfficial » 21 May 2014, 08:57

Mistral:
sveinn95:I also would love if there was a stock plugin like 3xosc in FL, really need that too.

But there is one autmation that is not there. It's in SampleOne and when you trigger the loop function and want to control when the loop ends. To make that Headhunterz - From Within thingy.

Well, load the sample multiple times, each with another loop end time. Put them in the playlist, tada.

Opening the sample in sampleone (s1 sampler) and automate the end of the looptime, will work too ;)
EDM Producer / Dj
ProspectOfficial
State Tourist

Postby ProspectOfficial » 21 May 2014, 08:58

Cardioid:
ProspectOfficial:Hey, just added a second monitor to my homestudio, but i cant find the way to have studio one supporting dualscreen, anybody knows?

It's easy.. Just decouple the mixer from your arrangement window, drag it to your other screen, make it full screen, done..

Sorry this may sound stupid but i cant get the mixer decoupled :/

/

Edit: fixed
EDM Producer / Dj
ProspectOfficial
State Tourist

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles