Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Troubleshooting - FL Studio

All about Software and Hardware (Shared HS/HC)

Postby Kalibl » 10 Feb 2015, 10:18

Hey guys! I searched in the thread but not yet found anyone mentioning this issue.

Previously I couldn't drag and drop files from Windows Explorer to fl studio, but now I can't drag and drop my Edison recording either...

Anybody know a fix? :?

Edit: Okay I did a general un-install and that fixed my Edison issue, but still have the issue with Windows Explorer.
Last edited by Kalibl on 10 Feb 2015, 14:34, edited 1 time in total.
Kalibl
State Outsider

Postby Euphorizer » 10 Feb 2015, 12:35

Synthsoldier:
Maneki Neko:Well, I recently found out that you have to close all vsts (with the X top right of the window) to reduce crackling and stuttering. Sounds mundane, but it helped me massively. I had quite the same issues as you have.
But with the limiting, it could be anything and nothing. Maybe your interface (if you got one) limits or sth, dunno... quite hard to tell what causes this tbh.

I got no problem but more like a question...
When I do leads, I got atleast 3 layers. I want the 2nd one to be 5ms delayed and the 3rd one 10ms delayed (this is because the second layer is panned 50% to the left and the 3rd to the right). This should bring some natural stereo effect. But I can't seem to find any settings regaring this kind of delay, can someone help me out here?

I can't even believe how simple that fix is, and yet it's a complete game changer for me. Just closing the vst with the X has made unusable projects completely usable again! Thank you so much dude. (L)

This is probably caused by the fact that if you have them open FL's smart disable won't 'disable them' when they are not ine use ;) Also, protip - try hitting F12 :D
Euphorizer (19)
Producer

Postby Synthsoldier » 17 Mar 2015, 08:06

Euphorizer:
This is probably caused by the fact that if you have them open FL's smart disable won't 'disable them' when they are not ine use ;) Also, protip - try hitting F12 :D

Haha once the novelty of watching the CPU usage go down bit by bit as I close plugins one by one wore off and I just needed to get stuff done, I started using F12. Another game changer man, so good. :)

Cheers for the tip bro!
Synthsoldier
Producer

Postby Euphorizer » 17 Mar 2015, 15:14

No problem man :)
Euphorizer (19)
Producer

Postby Arcus » 02 Apr 2015, 02:49

Why does this always happen? I have no FX on the master bus, no limiter or compressor or anything, but my projects never clip anymore? It makes it hard to mix & master because I seem to have some kind of hidden limiter.
Arcus
State Newcomer

Postby SCH » 03 Apr 2015, 17:40

Have you asked at the Image Line forums? Someone there might have the same issue, this isn't any issue I've seen in my 7 years of using FL.
I'm grumpier than you.

Do people even read these?
SCH (25)
Producer

Postby Sanchuk » 05 Apr 2015, 01:50

Hey guys, I want to start making music only with wavs that i recorded from VSTs in to WAV. And to be shure that i am doing it right i want to ask a few questions about wav exporting.
When i am exporting to wav the sounds is coming out kind of weaker. Like about fore 1-2 db weaker. When i am rendering sounds from the mixer (Alt-R) it sounds coming out 3-4 db weaker. How can i fix this? Or maybe its supposte to be like this and its ok? What i am worryed about is that can afect my mixdown. Can it some how screw up my mixdown?

Thank you :D
Sanchuk
State Citizen

Postby Darycka » 05 Apr 2015, 05:14

Try exporting 24bit files :)
50% of D-Verze

Image Image Image Image
Darycka (24)
Producer

Postby Sanchuk » 07 Apr 2015, 00:44

Darycka:Try exporting 24bit files :)

Thank you very much! Actually it always recorded at the same db, i just was a bit paranoide from the wave form that i get and i didnt cheked it. Oh well, dumb me. But now i know it =D
Sanchuk
State Citizen

Postby Sanchuk » 15 Apr 2015, 23:10

Hey guys, have a little question. On the mixer in FL there is a little watch and to arrows that make a compensation of latency on each channel. I have this only on samples and other WAV files that i recording on FL. How does this effect my project?

Thnak you guys!)
Sanchuk
State Citizen

Postby SCH » 17 Apr 2015, 20:47

It compensates any latency.
I'm grumpier than you.

Do people even read these?
SCH (25)
Producer

Postby typhonmusic » 25 Apr 2015, 23:53

I just installed FL Studio 12, and I have no idea how to put non-default plugins into my project. Can anyone help?
typhonmusic
State Native

Postby Stereotypes » 01 May 2015, 12:53

:one: same for me I also don't know how to use non-default plugins in fl studio 12...
Stereotypes
State Senior Citizen

Postby P.L.K » 01 May 2015, 18:58

Is this understandable :D ? that is the way I done that :D
P.L.K (20)
State Celebrity

Postby iampsych » 29 Jun 2015, 15:30

@Arcus
About the limiting: if you experience limiting after you bounce sth out , it could be that normalizing is on :)
iampsych (20)
State Tourist

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles