Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Moving to Sweden

Sweden, Norway and Denmark

Postby Diamanic » 16 Nov 2012, 03:16

Wazaaaa people! :D

I am moving to Sweden soon and I just wanted to say; hope to see you at a party like the Monday Bar or whatever soon!

And yes, I know; a dutchie to Sweden, you're an idiot, blablabla, you live in the country of hardstyle (you wouldn't believe me how much times I had to hear that :+ ). But the fact is; I love your country and a special girl living in it (No offense SCH (L) )

So yeah, I'll do whatever I can do contribute to the Swedish hardstyle scene!

HEJDÅ! :)
Diamanic (27)
Producer

Postby soepa » 16 Nov 2012, 04:50

good luck man, but to be fully honest, sweden sucks. probably the most shitty capital city you can find around, but thats my opinion (no im not a bonde från skåne or something like that).
where are you going to move anyway?
soepa (24)
State Celebrity

Location: Sweden (se) I live at home, my home is next to my neighbours house and my neighbours house is next to my house.

Postby DirtyTok » 16 Nov 2012, 05:09

Hey! People from Skåne are very kind here in oslo

Good luck! Go visit stureplan when u are in stockholm! :D
Boys of WIllem fan-club owner
DirtyTok (25)
State Hero

Postby Predaking » 16 Nov 2012, 14:44

Sweden is not a shitty place to live in! just depends on what town u live in! :p
Predaking (32)
State Newcomer

Postby Diamanic » 16 Nov 2012, 15:07

soepa:good luck man, but to be fully honest, sweden sucks. probably the most shitty capital city you can find around, but thats my opinion (no im not a bonde från skåne or something like that).

Yeah, I hear a lot of people say that actually :P But so far I haven't found a bad thing about Sweden (besides that your alcohol is ridiculously expensive) :+ )

I am moving to Borås :)
Diamanic (27)
Producer

Postby Euphorizer » 16 Nov 2012, 17:05

soepa:good luck man, but to be fully honest, sweden sucks. probably the most shitty capital city you can find around, but thats my opinion (no im not a bonde från skåne or something like that).

You only think Sweden sucks because you've lived there for a long time.. It does get boring after a while.

But I tell you this, a quick glance at the rest of the world and you'll with greate haste realise that you're quite lucky to be a Swede, in my opinion.

And to those who say Swedish alcohol is expensive; Spend a weekend in Norway please.
Euphorizer (21)
Producer

Postby SCH » 16 Nov 2012, 18:45

Yeah, like you'd move here because of me? _O-

Sweden is a great country, and we're one of the richest countries, with the 3rd best living standards after Denmark and Norway so yeah I'd say only the weather needs fixing!
I'm grumpier than you.

Do people even read these?
SCH (26)
Producer

Postby Laksen » 16 Nov 2012, 20:09

Diamanic:your alcohol is ridiculously expensive) :+ )

Buy your alcohol in Denmark, not cheap here but cheaper I think! ;) And much easier to get!
Let The Madness Be Your Education
Laksen (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Diamanic » 16 Nov 2012, 20:57

SCH:Yeah, like you'd move here because of me? _O-

Sweden is a great country, and we're one of the richest countries, with the 3rd best living standards after Denmark and Norway so yeah I'd say only the weather needs fixing!

Well... :dunno:

Nah kidding mate :+ But I agree with everything your saying! :D

And I know, Norway is even more ridiculous, but still; when I am in Sweden I am just laughing at the beerprices :P But ah well, I'll get used to it! :)
Diamanic (27)
Producer

Postby DirtyTok » 16 Nov 2012, 23:34

SCH:Yeah, like you'd move here because of me? _O-

Yeah, i work in a bar so i know the prices

for normal drinks it is 98,- NOK (13,3 Euro)
Mineralwater 36,- NOK (4,9 Euro)
Regular 0,5 beer 68,- NOK (9,2 Euro)

that's the price at normal bars/clubs
DirtyTok (25)
State Hero

Postby soepa » 17 Nov 2012, 00:11

Euphorizer:

You only think Sweden sucks because you've lived there for a long time.. It does get boring after a while.

But I tell you this, a quick glance at the rest of the world and you'll with greate haste realise that you're quite lucky to be a Swede, in my opinion.

idk about being lucky to be a swede, maybe you're right or maybe not, i can't tell since i haven't really lived in another country. i'll probably travel around when i finish 'gymnasiet' and got money for it to look around in the world, but lots of people say there's so much more to do in other countries than sweden. i would never recommend anyone to travel here and spend some vacation time here.

but there is reasons why i think sweden sucks in some ways compared to other countries around. there'll always be good and negative sides, but imo we swedes think we're the best and shit, but we're not the best, even if we wish we were.
soepa (24)
State Celebrity

Location: Sweden (se) I live at home, my home is next to my neighbours house and my neighbours house is next to my house.

Postby Shiny » 17 Nov 2012, 00:47

cool, how long are you staying here?
Shiny (24)
State Native

Postby Diamanic » 17 Nov 2012, 02:59

Shiny:cool, how long are you staying here?

At least a few years, going to do my college in Sweden so add at least 4-5 years! After that...well, I don't know, I might stay! :)

Can't say that now already, we'll see what the future brings! Fact is now that I love Sweden and my girlfriend who lives there and I can't wait to go there :)
Diamanic (27)
Producer

Postby Ferren » 17 Nov 2012, 08:17

Diamanic:
Shiny:cool, how long are you staying here?

At least a few years, going to do my college in Sweden so add at least 4-5 years! After that...well, I don't know, I might stay! :)

Can't say that now already, we'll see what the future brings! Fact is now that I love Sweden and my girlfriend who lives there and I can't wait to go there :)

Borås of all places :)
Its a nice little town with a good Hockey Team :)
Soundcloud Facebook
"Thunderdome till we die!"
Ferren (33)
Producer

Postby DirtyTok » 17 Nov 2012, 08:45

soepa:
Euphorizer:

idk about being lucky to be a swede, maybe you're right or maybe not, i can't tell since i haven't really lived in another country. i'll probably travel around when i finish 'gymnasiet' and got money for it to look around in the world, but lots of people say there's so much more to do in other countries than sweden. i would never recommend anyone to travel here and spend some vacation time here.

but there is reasons why i think sweden sucks in some ways compared to other countries around. there'll always be good and negative sides, but imo we swedes think we're the best and shit, but we're not the best, even if we wish we were.

And what is it that is SO negative about sweden?
DirtyTok (25)
State Hero

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles