Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Hardstyles & co in Stockholm ??

Sweden, Norway and Denmark

Postby Vivianefstn » 22 Apr 2015, 11:08

Hello hello everybody! :)
I am from France and in 3 days I will arrived in Stockholm.
I will stay during 2month there. ;D
And I wish to meet nice people, nices places with nice musique :whoop:
Where should I go, and when, to found some hardstyle, hardcore, (frenchcore maybe), trance, hardtek, hitek and other style of techno?
Thank you _O_
:wave:
Vivianefstn (22)
State Outsider

Postby Nightstalker » 22 Apr 2015, 11:13

Next month in may there will be a big cruise event in stockholm :)
Monday Bar Spring Cruise 2015

AUSTRIA (Not Australia )
There is always time for SCHNITZEL & BEER!!!
Nightstalker (28)
Beer Mod

Postby Vivianefstn » 22 Apr 2015, 11:14

Yes, I saw that, but it costs to much for me, don't you have other adresses? :)
Vivianefstn (22)
State Outsider

Postby emmela » 22 Apr 2015, 13:43

This music scene is kind of small in Sweden, now I'm not from the Stockholm area but my guess there's not many "underground" places that play this kind of music either.

There's a festival coming up called Summerburst which has a few hardstyle/hardcore artists.
emmela (26)
State Outsider

Postby Diamanic » 22 Apr 2015, 21:21

Check out Summerburst and Monday Bar indeed, they're the biggest basically when it comes to harder styles in Stochholm/Sweden.
For the rest; There is a group called "Rejv Nytt" on Facebook with a lot of people. Often there are parties thrown by members in that group. Underground as hell, but fun to visit perhaps. I played on a few of those kinda parties, it's quite okay, but don;t expect too much :)
Rejv Nytt will probably show/give a lot of info regarding events, tho it'll be in Swedish :)!
Diamanic (27)
Producer

Postby Vivianefstn » 23 Apr 2015, 23:17

Diamanic:Check out Summerburst and Monday Bar indeed, they're the biggest basically when it comes to harder styles in Stochholm/Sweden.
For the rest; There is a group called "Rejv Nytt" on Facebook with a lot of people. Often there are parties thrown by members in that group. Underground as hell, but fun to visit perhaps. I played on a few of those kinda parties, it's quite okay, but don;t expect too much :)
Rejv Nytt will probably show/give a lot of info regarding events, tho it'll be in Swedish :)!

VERY NICE, thank you for all your informations, specially for Rejv Nytt group! :listen: :dance: _O_
Vivianefstn (22)
State Outsider

Postby Diamanic » 23 Apr 2015, 23:29

Vivianefstn:
Diamanic:Check out Summerburst and Monday Bar indeed, they're the biggest basically when it comes to harder styles in Stochholm/Sweden.

VERY NICE, thank you for all your informations, specially for Rejv Nytt group! :listen: :dance: _O_

No problem, you're welcome! Might run into you there some time!
Diamanic (27)
Producer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles