Emre (22)
State Retired Person

Postby The Ascendant » 17 Nov 2016, 01:43

Glad to see them have so much fun :D

Also Joram & Willem would be a good name for a trance act :+
The Ascendant (23)
State Celebrity

Postby asocialresearch » 17 Nov 2016, 10:30

Wildstylez is definitely annoyed by the way Hhz mixes nowadays, or at least this set. The actual delay at the end of each mix is an EDM trick, it doesn't really work with Hardstyle. Glad to see they at least have fun together. I wonder if they're gunna play some new edits/tracks at Qlimax. Probably, because SlamFM name them "Joram & Willem" for a reason (due to copyright to Q-dance?). Ah well, enough gossip. :pacman:
asocialresearch
State Newcomer

Postby Qobalt » 17 Nov 2016, 10:33

Wow <3
Also, Down with the Hardstyle! This is not a Credible Mix, right?
Pretender:wow, you're so full of shit, that even my toilet refuses to flush you.

http://harderstate.com/post177530.html#p177530
Qobalt (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Darycka » 17 Nov 2016, 14:39

asocialresearch:Wildstylez is definitely annoyed by the way Hhz mixes nowadays, or at least this set. The actual delay at the end of each mix is an EDM trick, it doesn't really work with Hardstyle.

At some point he uses it himself as well, so I'm pretty sure that is not the case? Also, delays work really well when mixing with Hardstyle if you apply them the right way.

asocialresearch:Probably, because SlamFM name them "Joram & Willem" for a reason (due to copyright to Q-dance?).

If I'm not mistaken they said they wanted to do the official reunion of Project 1 at Qlimax and not at SlamFM, so therefore they were named Joram & Willem :)
50% of D-Verze

Image Image Image Image
Darycka (24)
Producer

Postby HardstyleHenk » 17 Nov 2016, 16:58

(L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L)
Dark Horizon: Soundcloud Facebook
Newcaise: Soundcloud Mixcloud
HardstyleHenk (14)
State Native

Postby asocialresearch » 17 Nov 2016, 17:49

Darycka:At some point he uses it himself as well, so I'm pretty sure that is not the case? Also, delays work really well when mixing with Hardstyle if you apply them the right way.

Nah, at some point Wildstylez is doing it also because they're having fun. But he doesn't like it, u can tell by the way they interact. Also the ending of Headhunterz is just so random, look at the way Joram is looking at him, just having laughs. I wonder how the mixing will be at Qlimax.

Darycka:If I'm not mistaken they said they wanted to do the official reunion of Project 1 at Qlimax and not at SlamFM, so therefore they were named Joram & Willem :)

Yes, probably. Although commercial wise it could be made up.
asocialresearch
State Newcomer

Postby Emre » 17 Nov 2016, 17:59

Mixing is fine to me. Delay > slamming faders down for me. That 'echo' makes it feel smoother imo
Defending the Euphoric since 2009
Emre (22)
State Retired Person

Postby RidiQless » 17 Nov 2016, 18:38

Emre:Mixing is fine to me. Delay > slamming faders down for me. That 'echo' makes it feel smoother imo

true and heady did that already when he played hs. just listen to old livesets.
RidiQless (22)
State Celebrity

Postby solarized » 17 Nov 2016, 19:55

asocialresearch:Wildstylez is definitely annoyed by the way Hhz mixes nowadays, or at least this set. The actual delay at the end of each mix is an EDM trick, it doesn't really work with Hardstyle. Glad to see they at least have fun together. I wonder if they're gunna play some new edits/tracks at Qlimax. Probably, because SlamFM name them "Joram & Willem" for a reason (due to copyright to Q-dance?). Ah well, enough gossip. :pacman:

No, I think that's just his actual face :rofl:

What do they say at the end for us non-dutchies? :)
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (32)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 17 Nov 2016, 20:21

solarized:
asocialresearch:Wildstylez is definitely annoyed by the way Hhz mixes nowadays, or at least this set. The actual delay at the end of each mix is an EDM trick, it doesn't really work with Hardstyle. Glad to see they at least have fun together. I wonder if they're gunna play some new edits/tracks at Qlimax. Probably, because SlamFM name them "Joram & Willem" for a reason (due to copyright to Q-dance?). Ah well, enough gossip. :pacman:

No, I think that's just his actual face :rofl:

What do they say at the end for us non-dutchies? :)

Igmar: Come here Willem, I liked it! How was it to play together?

W: Yeah it was fun, he was standing in my way a bit, but.. *laughs*
J: I stopped him from playing EDM.
W: He wanted to play YoS.
Igmar: Thanks guys, reading all the apps, sms, etc. People were literally crying.

Other radioguy: I wanna read the best msg we got: 'We can't be at Qlimax bc of a hardstyle-baby inside my belly, so we're double-enjoying it, with tears in my eyes.

Igmar: Wanna hear more from these guys? Ah, saturday is sold out right..
J: Yeah, and the next event too.

W: I wanna say 1 more thing..Joram, I always behave childish/bad towards you, but I love you man. Hyped for saturday.
Defending the Euphoric since 2009
Emre (22)
State Retired Person

Postby ThePrincipal » 18 Nov 2016, 00:39

Adaro does the same thing with the delay at end of mixes.....what's your point?
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Senior Citizen

Postby asocialresearch » 18 Nov 2016, 10:26

ThePrincipal:

Adaro does the same thing with the delay at end of mixes.....what's your point?

For raw it's different. I'm a little bit of the old way of mixing, back in the early days. Now the djs use all kinds of filters with their mixing. A matter of taste I guess.
asocialresearch
State Newcomer

Postby Reverse Ghost » 18 Nov 2016, 11:17

This is literally every track they used to play for the past few years. I could listen to any HHZ or Wildstylez set and hear these tracks in it.
Reverse Ghost (23)
State Legend