Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[24/11/2018] Qlimax - The Gamechanger

Looking for parties?

Postby GianaWana » 03 Nov 2018, 22:25

guys i don't know from when you are involved in the hardstyle community. anyway theres a reason why an anthem is so important for many.
its obvious that if you go to a party you can also forget about an anthem and you will go especially for the lineup, but believe me..maybe im one of the old era and grew up in a different way in the genre but the anthem put that ultra magic to the eveent where its not only about the lineup but many more things.
a nornal party its done to be only a great night. but party with a theme and anthwm abd other elements touch you deep in mind and heart..just not only dance all night grab beers and stay togheter with friends. that is the main reason why a lot of people feel bad when they are disappointed about an anthem and the drive of a party that is used to be in a high level before.
probably we are a bunch of idiots that experienced a party in this crazy way..it depends on how you experience it imo.
QLIMAX 2011| HARDBASS 2012 | QLIMAX 2012 | QBASE 2013 | QLIMAX 2013 | XQLUSIVE LEGENDS | QLIMAX 2014 | HARDBASS 2016 | QLIMAX 2016
GianaWana
State Native

Postby Shadder » 04 Nov 2018, 13:32

Yeah I agree, Anthems are part of the experience. It add something. Of course for minor events it's less important I'd say.

But for example Defqon anthems are very important, it's played a lot during the weekend and everyone can singalon and scream "DEF-QON-OOOONNNEE" ... Always great moments and memories. A good anthem will make you remember the event itself forever :D
Shadder (28)
State Native

Postby Shadder » 06 Nov 2018, 00:58

Wow, Qlimax can we have an opening like this please _O_ _O_
Shadder (28)
State Native

Postby propells » 06 Nov 2018, 01:21

Going to Rebellion before Qlimax??

We're six friendly people from Norway. We will attend the daytime event Rebellion before Qlimax and are looking for people to share a 6+ seater/maxitaxi with (to save some money). It's a 45 minute drive from Rebellion to Qlimax and we're thinking of leaving Rebellion between 23:30 and 01:00. Lineup at Rebellion is in-fucking-sane. Send me a pm if you're a group and interested in sharing a car to Qlimax. Last train from Rebellion leaves around midnight and the station is located 20 min drive from the event...

Event page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/234137683987167/

Also, any dutchies that can recommend any good taxi companies in the area?

Hope it's ok to post this here
I think we all know the answer.. Explosions!
propells (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Twixel » 06 Nov 2018, 08:35

propells:Going to Rebellion before Qlimax??

We're six friendly people from Norway. We will attend the daytime event Rebellion before Qlimax and are looking for people to share a 6+ seater/maxitaxi with (to save some money). It's a 45 minute drive from Rebellion to Qlimax and we're thinking of leaving Rebellion between 23:30 and 01:00. Lineup at Rebellion is in-fucking-sane. Send me a pm if you're a group and interested in sharing a car to Qlimax. Last train from Rebellion leaves around midnight and the station is located 20 min drive from the event...

Event page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/234137683987167/

Also, any dutchies that can recommend any good taxi companies in the area?

Hope it's ok to post this here

It is not, I am offended
Twixel
State Celebrity

Postby GianaWana » 08 Nov 2018, 11:11

Shadder:

Wow, Qlimax can we have an opening like this please _O_ _O_

we had this back in time :'( ...can't understand why it's so difficult to do a show like this at qlimax, after that almos 90$ tickets and all the hype and story in it. no sense
QLIMAX 2011| HARDBASS 2012 | QLIMAX 2012 | QBASE 2013 | QLIMAX 2013 | XQLUSIVE LEGENDS | QLIMAX 2014 | HARDBASS 2016 | QLIMAX 2016
GianaWana
State Native

Postby kennymanson » 08 Nov 2018, 11:53

Give me the curtain as in the 2016 and I am happy
DEFQON.1 2018 - Now i'm finally a WEEKEND WARRIOR
kennymanson
State Native

Postby KozMoz » 08 Nov 2018, 12:09

kennymanson:Give me the curtain as in the 2016 and I am happy

True!
#nocurtainnoqlimax
KozMoz
State Newcomer

Postby Phil inFamous » 08 Nov 2018, 20:46

someone searching for 1 regular Qlimax ticket?
i've got one ticket left :)
Phil inFamous (31)
State Celebrity

Postby Double-T » 08 Nov 2018, 21:39

Phil inFamous:someone searching for 1 regular Qlimax ticket?
i've got one ticket left :)

Still available mate?
I felt it before I heard it.
The heartbeat of a place I knew I belonged.
Double-T (26)
Baguette Baguette!

Postby timdawes » 08 Nov 2018, 23:10

I also have an available ticket for sale for anyone who would like it
timdawes (34)
Admin

Postby Phil inFamous » 08 Nov 2018, 23:13

double T ticket is avaiable :)
Phil inFamous (31)
State Celebrity

Postby Annomaximo » 09 Nov 2018, 12:03

FROM the q-dance website:

'For instance, think about the memorable stage from 2009 - The Nature of Our Mind, where visitors could marvel at the giant moving elements. But also the scarab from 2013 - Immortal Essence. It opened its wings during the night in a staggering four different phases, surprising the crowd with an entirely new decor every time. The same goes for 2016 - Rise of the Celestials, when the entire stage seemed to be coming alive. It has become an essential part of the concept.'

This means, they really liked the shows of 2013 en 2016 with moving elements in the stage with different phases. Is this hint they will do this again this year? Maybe they had a very cheap stage last year to safe money for a bigger and more expensive stage. Will it be something like the trailers with new laser techniques?
' The Chosen has suffered long enough'
Ophidian - The Chosen
Annomaximo
State Newcomer

Postby M3dia » 09 Nov 2018, 17:36

Bass Modulators: "First we were blind, then our minds became clear and now we can see."

https://twitter.com/BassModulators/stat ... 36704?s=19
M3dia (24)
State Native

Postby GianaWana » 11 Nov 2018, 00:50

for sure the theme is relateted to something that will change. a game with some levels and every level something is changing.

99% yes
GianaWana
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles