Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

General Purpose Thread

Postby noiseshock_of » 23 Jul 2018, 16:57

you guys just dont understand a lot of people like uptempo for whatever reason they have? gzus

I love it tbh, mainstream hardcore just isn't what it used to be in 2006-9 and uptempo has filled the spot for me. Can't get enough of those bouncy microtonic kicks, dont care if some forumhead considers them amateur or whatever.

NEKA:
Future Shokk:What's the purpose of all those uptempo Maximum Force bootlegs/edits whatever they are called tracks lately? :rofl: Uptempo scene is completely out of "ideas" or what? :wave:

You just don't understand. Mainstage and hardstyle is too soft that people can properly hakken and take drugs to them. That's why people make uptempo edits of the anthem. It NEEDS to be fast and hard, not utter shit what everything besides uptempo and frenchcore is. You don't want to be dissed by their friends if you like something else more than braindead uptempo. It's hardcore till I die, H4L!!!

:+

it's actually exacty the same concept as people who listen to "standard" hardcore in search of the validation from being a true r3b3l outcast which is a large % of the crowd tbf... so whats the matter. HC has always ripped stuff off just like every other genre, don't give all the shit to uptempo.
hmu if u agree
noiseshock_of (24)
Producer

Postby Morbid_Angel » 23 Jul 2018, 17:03

And for people (like me) that have followed the scene for over 20 years, Uptempo is literally cancer and it's killing any passion I used to have for finding new music in hardcore.
Morbid_Angel (34)
State Native

Postby noiseshock_of » 23 Jul 2018, 18:50

Morbid_Angel:And for people (like me) that have followed the scene for over 20 years, Uptempo is literally cancer and it's killing any passion I used to have for finding new music in hardcore.

you do realize the entertainment industry is focused on the youngest generations right?
no one will focus on keeping the exact same batch entertained for 20 years.
I personally wish millenium hardcore and 2009 hardstyle were still made but there's no way around it.

whatever was cool 10 years ago, actually even 5, is never coming back.
hmu if u agree
noiseshock_of (24)
Producer

Postby SarahKerrigan » 23 Jul 2018, 20:41

I haven't really been paying much attention to hardcore lately, I used to just outright love everything that came out and still hold Tommyknockers Q-Base 2007 set as the greatest set of all time, regardless of genre. But hardcore nowadays feels soulless. I can't remember how many times I've scrolled through Instagram and watched a Angerfist story with his "BIG G'S GA GA GANGSTAS"-videos and just wanting to headbutt the phone.

There's of course good tracks out there, but I've been really enjoying Frenchcore lately. Peacocks Defqon set (especially the start of it!) is fucking amazing. No set will ever beat Tommys though but damn Sefa and Peacock is really amazing _O_
SarahKerrigan
State Celebrity

Postby Faber93 » 02 Aug 2018, 12:35

Seems Rebelscum is coming back!
Faber93 (25)
State Native

Postby bassfaceBAM » 24 Aug 2018, 01:10

Blade, best action vampire movie ever with some strange gabber soundtrack? Yeah why not

https://www.facebook.com/21283608795/po ... 928343796/
bassfaceBAM (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Future Shokk » 11 Sep 2018, 15:08

Care to explain why this Sefa guy get's pushed like retarded lately? Don't understand this hype at all o_O Personally i can't take his music serious because it feels like listening to cheesy (not the quality cheese, more like some cheap cheese) mickey mouse music at ridiculous speed with awful kicks :sick:
Future Shokk (34)
Global Mod

Postby Morbid_Angel » 11 Sep 2018, 17:39

Future Shokk:Care to explain why this Sefa guy get's pushed like retarded lately? Don't understand this hype at all o_O Personally i can't take his music serious because it feels like listening to cheesy (not the quality cheese, more like some cheap cheese) mickey mouse music at ridiculous speed with awful kicks :sick:

It's literally just the shitty Happy Hardcore of the 90's with slightly harder kicks - it's awful. But, seeing how popular garbage like Uptempo is, shitty happy hardcore is just a lighter version of that garbage.
Morbid_Angel (34)
State Native

Postby NEKA » 11 Sep 2018, 22:44

Morbid_Angel:
Future Shokk:Care to explain why this Sefa guy get's pushed like retarded lately? Don't understand this hype at all o_O Personally i can't take his music serious because it feels like listening to cheesy (not the quality cheese, more like some cheap cheese) mickey mouse music at ridiculous speed with awful kicks :sick:

It's literally just the shitty Happy Hardcore of the 90's with slightly harder kicks - it's awful. But, seeing how popular garbage like Uptempo is, shitty happy hardcore is just a lighter version of that garbage.

Uptempo is too monotonic, basic hardcore is 90% bad, he brought something "new" to frenchcore + his social media game and marketing is pretty good :+
I still think the real reason is there's nothing else to add to the scene at the moment (as producers are afraid of doing something which isn't current hype or meta) plus the amount of drugs "raw warriors" and "uptempo front row" use.
NEKA (24)
Producer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles