Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Little Hardstyle release facts and gossips topic

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 12 Jul 2018, 13:09

DjVero:
ceero:
DjVero:Boohoo, all you internet warriors feel so exhalted above everybody else. I praise you, mighty lords _O_

woooo look who feels exhalted above all the others here because he's too cool to be one of dem internet warriors for sure

Certainly not. I said I praise you. Stop drinking your bottles of vinegar, drink your victory wine, warrior :naughty:

LMAO :rofl:

Do agree with ya on that one tbh
lilfrenchidiot (22)
State Celebrity

Postby SarahKerrigan » 12 Jul 2018, 13:44

wow vero so edgy u shud b clld lordedgemstr1337 lol xdDDDD

Fuck off.
SarahKerrigan
State Celebrity

Postby VTraxx » 12 Jul 2018, 17:15

Waves, Voices, Distorted Noises..
VTraxx (27)
Verified Source Ninja

Postby ThePrincipal » 13 Jul 2018, 01:21

Emre:
ThePrincipal:whoever is the person that made the DJ Mag so important needs to be locked away.

I voted for all trance artists :)

Why vote at all if you think it's so unimportant?

My opinion in general;

More votes -> higher ranks = more bookings for your favourite artists. We all love to praise out favourite artists as gods when they release a new track and support them with everything, yet DJMag is disgraceful and all that while you can actually help your favourite artists getting more bookings. Of course it's a popularity contest and not a 'dj skills mag', the artists know that aswell. But who cares if you can help them?

good question :)
It came up on Facebook as an ad so I just did it. I picked the artists whose tracks I've enjoyed the most.

For me, the hardstyle artists won't change much whether they make the poll or not. All that will happen is that the biggest names in the poll will play more areas where hardstyle is not as big compared to NL (ie. Asia, South America). That would probably happen organically with the growth of hardstyle as it is so I don't find voting for hardstyle artists that necessary (but did put Phuture Noize in there )

Out of interest, I also voted Above & Beyond, Oliver Smith, Virtual Self and Sunny Lax :)
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby Vicious » 13 Jul 2018, 07:46

Headhunterz in 2012 got #11 in the rankings, he then changed to "EDM" and then dropped down the rankings like a sack of potatoes.I think that is as high as hardstyle will ever peak in regards to this contest
Vicious
State Hero

Postby Shodan » 13 Jul 2018, 08:29

Wow, getting little poisonous here lol, judging artists for trying to get more bookings through an importan list? whats wrong whith that? "but heeey djmag is a joke", just for you fella, for business dudes who make festivals happen this list do care, "but its all about moneyyy", woah stop it there, just realized that producers do bookings for free because its a hobby, lmao even there's some producers with other jobs because money may be a problem for them, now whats the excuse? artists obviously want to grow, even more, you can vote for whatever your reasons are, why dont just vote for your favorite dude to get know and come to your contry more often? vote for who you want to? just dont bitch around when your artist dont show up in the list and then come out to say "heey 'x' deserved more the 99 spot than 'y' ", hating just beacause djs want to do their jobs in more places and get known, come on man, get over it.
The Greater The LIGHT, The Bigger The SHADOW
Shodan
State Tourist

Postby Nightstalker » 13 Jul 2018, 10:42

During Hard Island 2018, Cyber & Sylence played like for 2-3 times a "Remix" from Sylence & Cyber - Each Other
Couldn't find yet a LQ preview or something, i was always to drunk or lazy to film it :+

AUSTRIA (Not Australia )
There is always time for SCHNITZEL & BEER!!!
Nightstalker (28)
Beer Mod

Postby M3dia » 13 Jul 2018, 10:48

Nightstalker:During Hard Island 2018, Cyber & Sylence played like for 2-3 times a "Remix" from Sylence & Cyber - Each Other
Couldn't find yet a LQ preview or something, i was always to drunk or lazy to film it :+

I only know of this "What you say" Edit

M3dia (24)
State Native

Postby Nightstalker » 13 Jul 2018, 10:51

Nope it's not that, totally different/new melo etc.

AUSTRIA (Not Australia )
There is always time for SCHNITZEL & BEER!!!
Nightstalker (28)
Beer Mod

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 13 Jul 2018, 14:47

B-Front & Wildstylez collab incoming (source B-Front Instagram story)
lilfrenchidiot (22)
State Celebrity

Postby solarized » 13 Jul 2018, 14:55

lilfrenchidiot:B-Front & Wildstylez collab incoming (source B-Front Instagram story)

This is fucking ENORMOUS news _O_ _O_ _O_ _O_ _O_ I cannot wait for this!! Does this open the door to a B-Front & Headhunterz collab at some point? That would be absolutely insane!!
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (34)
State Hero

Postby ceero » 13 Jul 2018, 14:56

Wildstylez melo / sounds with B-Front theme / atmosphere, damn that sounds exciting!

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby Gracio » 13 Jul 2018, 15:09

If a Wildstylez & Phuture Noize or Myst collab happen in the future, the whole board will swim in cum :+

Great news _O_

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (30)
Crab

Postby rupertbayern » 13 Jul 2018, 17:07

As expected Q-Dance presents Project One on the 20th October 2018.
rupertbayern
State Tourist

Postby Bomberz » 13 Jul 2018, 17:15

lilfrenchidiot:B-Front & Wildstylez collab incoming (source B-Front Instagram story)

Can't believe it _O_
Bomberz (24)
Global Mod

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles