Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Wide and full screeches

Sound design and production in general

Postby JurreS » 11 Jul 2018, 12:08

Yo guys!

I've been producing uptempo for a while now and I'm using Serum to create screeches but somehow I am never satisfied with them and end up deleting them.

How do I create such clean screeches like in this dope song by NSD at 1:36?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8YKgWmJz2g

Greets,
Jurre

EDIT: I mainly use Serum!
JurreS
State Newcomer

Postby noiseshock_of » 11 Jul 2018, 13:31

You call these wide, full screeches? They are literally the simplest screech you can find.

Anyway just grab anything and distort it, try some tamming in the high freqs before the distortion. izotope trash will probably do just fine.
hmu if u agree
noiseshock_of (25)
Producer

Postby JurreS » 11 Jul 2018, 22:38

Yeah excuse me, I ment to say that but I have no clue why I filled that in to the subject :? :? :?
JurreS
State Newcomer

Postby JurreS » 18 Jul 2018, 20:42

Spent some time trying to create a bunch of screeches by doing what you told me, but everytime I end up with a really messed up sound. Can you help me a little bit more what kind of sound I start out with and what to boost and tam in the EQ? Keep in mind I'm only a beginning producer trying to prevent some trial and error :?
JurreS
State Newcomer

Postby Decibel_Destroyer » 03 Aug 2018, 14:54

Hi there, new to producing & this site also and I'm trying to learn the same, would love to know how the screeches are done by the demon dwarf especially like this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3UvfB8jZKE

I love the way sidechain has been used also I cant figure out attempting to learn reaktor, have tried with serum alot and cant get the sounds I want to create
Decibel_Destroyer
State Outsider

Postby JurreS » 03 Aug 2018, 18:38

Damn, would like to know that as well!
JurreS
State Newcomer

Postby The Ascendant » 03 Aug 2018, 21:37

A tutorial that really helped me back in the day :)
Also Izotope trash like Noiseshock said is really good for distortion if you don't have logic distortion plug-ins.
The Ascendant (25)
State Celebrity

Postby Valadia » 03 Aug 2018, 23:52

I'm doing some tutorials on uptempo, and screeches is one of the episodes. I will link you to the tutorial when it's finished.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby JurreS » 06 Aug 2018, 18:07

Thanks guys!
JurreS
State Newcomer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles