Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Uncaged - Partystarter [WE R Music]

Discuss all hardstyle releases here.

Postby propells » 20 Jun 2018, 16:49

dolanpls:
propells:This is too good not to be ghosted yeah, lol.

Amazing track. Fuck ghosting :(

Cry a bit more. Maybe they'll stop.

Thanks for the tip. Will keep on crying.
I think we all know the answer.. Explosions!
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 20 Jun 2018, 16:52

MAKE RAW, NOT WAR BOIS!@11
propells:Because i like you broski. I love hardstyle and all the nice people in it, including you. All i want is a unified community where we all can appreaciate the same beautiful music with shittons of keta provided to us by the dutch government. Holy shit i love NL <3
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby ThePrincipal » 21 Jun 2018, 00:19

Ghosting never gonna go away

Lots of the "nu-style" generation producers are still producing, just not under their names ;)
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby th3r3zo » 10 Jul 2018, 16:58

th3r3zo
State Hero

Postby Emre » 25 Jul 2018, 15:45

Ok, I just actually took the time to listen to this properly, and WTF this is awesome _O_

Anti is on fleek, vocals are nostalgic to me (DP tune), a proper melodic climax, melody has a bit of a CB-synth but rawer. Then that completely unexpected sidechained 2nd climax _O_

Proper stuff!
propells:Because i like you broski. I love hardstyle and all the nice people in it, including you. All i want is a unified community where we all can appreaciate the same beautiful music with shittons of keta provided to us by the dutch government. Holy shit i love NL <3
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby macdz » 06 Sep 2018, 19:51

Emre:Ok, I just actually took the time to listen to this properly, and WTF this is awesome _O_

Anti is on fleek, vocals are nostalgic to me (DP tune), a proper melodic climax, melody has a bit of a CB-synth but rawer. Then that completely unexpected sidechained 2nd climax _O_

Proper stuff!

haha I took another listen as well (i've started from Bounce) and I must say wow. Alphaverb, Uncaged....somebody there is capable of turning water into fire and the other way round. An amazing piece of art. Come to think of it, there is another track coming under this name. What blows my mind is the atmosphere. More jokingly, it reminds me of a journey onto Mars where aliens go rave lol or something. Fuck me...I'll keep an eye on this guy and his stand on hardstyle. Shiet....absolutely TOTY for me!
Monitor Audio BX6, NAD C356-BEE, REL T5
macdz (30)
State Hero

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles