Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Brennan Heart ‎– Fuelled By Fanatics (Official Decibel Anthem 2018) [B2S Records]

Discuss all hardstyle releases here.

Postby NICK9656 » 07 Jul 2018, 00:28

That classic intro is really nice and I also like those old vocals, but man... that melody is boring as hell. In the end a solid track and I guess a solid anthem, but there's no feeling at all imo.
"The Only Limit Is Your Own Imagination"
NICK9656 (22)
State Celebrity

Postby Amperial » 07 Jul 2018, 11:54

lilfrenchidiot:
Amperial:By the way can someone explain how people prefer P1s defqon anthem over this one?

Because it's much better (L)

I hoped for something Brennan Heart did with this Anthem in the style of Project 1.
Maximum Force could've been better man. >_<
Amperial
State Native

Postby Chaotic Spirit » 07 Jul 2018, 13:22

OMG, There's so much artists and diversity on this scene and again the most generic artist in Hardstyle does the anthem which doesn't have the anthem feeling, can't understand it. I hate those vocals and overall copy paste formula from BH since forever. The only thing I quite like about this is oldschoolish intro. Give me tracks like Musical Impressions if you want to make a BOOM with the oldschool vibes. Even Maximum Force was better for me to be honest :rofl:

Change those lyrics from "I'm energetic" to "I am generic" :+ :+
Chaotic Spirit (23)
Producer

Postby Gommes_ » 07 Jul 2018, 20:06

This thread :rofl:

Except the intro, the track is just okay. And why compare this one to Maximum Force? What's the point in comparing 2 generic anthems? ;) So far DBSTF made the anthem of the year and every artist must be measured with Celebrate.
I hear home in that bass
Gommes_ (33)
State Native

Postby Amperial » 07 Jul 2018, 21:10

Gommes_:This thread :rofl:

Except the intro, the track is just okay. And why compare this one to Maximum Force? What's the point in comparing 2 generic anthems? ;) So far DBSTF made the anthem of the year and every artist must be measured with Celebrate.

Because it breathes the old golden era vibe which the other two do not and that's what i appreciate.
This is just Brennan Hearts signature sound.

Even though i do like the Intents Anthem more than the other ones.

I wonder what would happen if Noisecontrollers would drop something like Unite again. Would it be also boring or generic? That's the point where i agree with ceero.
Amperial
State Native

Postby Soundphase » 07 Jul 2018, 23:04

the intro drum is nice, that sparked my attention
It's better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation
Soundphase (28)
State Celebrity

Postby iarsenal11 » 10 Jul 2018, 12:42

I really like the intro but that rougher kick in the second climax does not fit the melody at all imo. I feel like if he would have just used the intro kick for the whole track it would sound much better.
Stand before them and there is no beginning, follow them and there is no end.
Stay with the Project, move with the One.
iarsenal11
State Senior Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles