Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Reasons to feel sad

Postby M3dia » 04 Jul 2018, 20:56

Damn, I have not heard of that yet! I mean I am not really following the news from outside of Germany very much, but this should've 100% been in the news, or did I miss that?
All I read is like "sweden worldcup quarter finalist happy-land"

My condolences! Not really knowing the situation I still hope this is just a short phase and things will get better soon
M3dia (24)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Doctor Dave » 04 Jul 2018, 21:01

The Convicted:I also experience some kind of mood fluctuation... I feel like there's nothing wrong at all for days, even weeks and then I hardly find anything to cheer me up for the next couple of days, total hopelessness outside of my workplace in my head (and now I'm in one meh).

I try to think it's completely normal to not think of it as a big fuss but doesn't really change anything.

I feel you, tbh right now I don't even know what the point of life is. Don't wanna be too dramatic, I'm not suicidal or anything, but I just can't see a point to doing anything, because nothing seems to matter. The human brain sucks, huh
Doctor Dave (30)
Producer

Postby Nepsaol » 04 Jul 2018, 21:04

M3dia:Damn, I have not heard of that yet! I mean I am not really following the news from outside of Germany very much, but this should've 100% been in the news, or did I miss that?

My condolences! Not really knowing the situation I still hope this is just a short phase and things will get better soon

World Health Organization made a study last year which shows that Sweden has the highest % of weapon violence in Europe. It's crazy for a country of our size with a fantastic historical welfare. What is written in media about Sweden is not completely true, sadly enough. A lot of information is left out on purpose.

Oh btw, this study didn't even made it to the swedish mainstream news.
Nepsaol (26)
State Senior Citizen

Postby xeLL » 04 Jul 2018, 21:24

Nepsaol:I'm so done with this country and can't wait to leave it in the coming 10 years. A beautiful country that was once safe, that doesn't exist anymore and never will again.

Sweden doesn't have another 10 years unfortunately. Either leave your country asap or prepare to fight the war that is coming. :salute:

M3dia:Damn, I have not heard of that yet! I mean I am not really following the news from outside of Germany very much, but this should've 100% been in the news, or did I miss that?

People still believing mainstream news are seriously fucked in the head. :sick: Only shows that Europe is lost.
xeLL
State Senior Citizen

Postby noiseshock_of » 04 Jul 2018, 21:27

Nepsaol:

World Health Organization made a study last year which shows that Sweden has the highest % of weapon violence in Europe. It's crazy for a country of our size with a fantastic historical welfare. What is written in media about Sweden is not completely true, sadly enough. A lot of information is left out on purpose.

Oh btw, this study didn't even made it to the swedish mainstream news.

But then USA is the bad guy because they have the right to carry (H) gotta hate that evil, egotistical right-wing right?
It's correct though. A lot of the bad stuff that happens in Sweden doesn't make the news. I (don't) wonder why.
And before anyone plays the magic card, I'm probably as liberal as it gets.
hmu if u agree
noiseshock_of (24)
Producer

Postby The Convicted » 04 Jul 2018, 21:34

Doctor Dave:
The Convicted:I also experience some kind of mood fluctuation... I feel like there's nothing wrong at all for days, even weeks and then I hardly find anything to cheer me up for the next couple of days, total hopelessness outside of my workplace in my head (and now I'm in one meh).

I try to think it's completely normal to not think of it as a big fuss but doesn't really change anything.

I feel you, tbh right now I don't even know what the point of life is. Don't wanna be too dramatic, I'm not suicidal or anything, but I just can't see a point to doing anything, because nothing seems to matter. The human brain sucks, huh

Yup, me neither, just happens. I'm out of it suddenly now :D
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominant Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (23)
Global Mod

Postby Valadia » 06 Jul 2018, 17:36

Failed my exams because I turned in the wrong papers.

Why am I like this? :'( :+
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 09 Jul 2018, 17:08

Holidays end quicker than expected coz my engine exploded on the highway ffs
you ain't shit, i get lit
lilfrenchidiot
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles