Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Little Hardstyle release facts and gossips topic

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 14 Jun 2018, 13:00

John Cove:
lilfrenchidiot:
bassfaceBAM:I enjoyed alive at night for what it was and I think I'd be happy to see more articles about the music I love but unfortunately alive at night and many others don't have what feel are truly honest critical reviews. It always seemed more like a positive promotional piece when reading a "review". I would really like it if someone similar in critical thinking to youtubes The Needle Drop reviewed hard dance music.

I actually think about making an EDM album review channel, including Hard Dance Music. If some more people are interested I might give it a try :)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=EDM+Blog

Was thinking abt video reviews and not blogs
lilfrenchidiot (22)
State Native

Postby ceero » 14 Jun 2018, 19:40

okay, some actual release gossips:

new Warface & Radical collab
E-Force and D-Sturb collab
Wildstylez & Hardwell collab soon out on revealed, available as a spotify presave already (as ID-ID lol)

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby zanshi » 14 Jun 2018, 20:20

well fuck it, now that it's over:
to be fair it's extremely hard to write independent news in hardstyle - or dance music in general

there was external intervention. on the regular. there are projects that happened in both magazines that i was extremely unhappy with - and very very vocal about, especially within my team. countless promo posts, listicles, memes - "independent" journalism is different, admittedly. speaking for myself and my work at hsm: i have always set the highest ethics and quality standards for my work and had to suffocate that idealism with a pillow here and there - not something i liked doing, but i always did it to protect and push the magazine and my writers. still: everything was always "for the love of the music", and this hasn't always been a healthy love relationship. but it worked, against all odds.

but: having both outlets blown out of the water is absolutely catastrophic tbh, don't get me wrong, hard news is doing a great job and i like their content, but if you read what i just said above there is always external pressure and certain dependencies that tint that..
"ars ex scientia"
zanshi (26)
State Hero

Postby bassfaceBAM » 14 Jun 2018, 20:23

lilfrenchidiot:
bassfaceBAM:I enjoyed alive at night for what it was and I think I'd be happy to see more articles about the music I love but unfortunately alive at night and many others don't have what feel are truly honest critical reviews. It always seemed more like a positive promotional piece when reading a "review". I would really like it if someone similar in critical thinking to youtubes The Needle Drop reviewed hard dance music.

I actually think about making an EDM album review channel, including Hard Dance Music. If some more people are interested I might give it a try :)

Can I let you all in a secret? I have been wanting to do my own youtube channel for the exact thing but don't have any equipment minus a mobile. So I actually did some reviews on singles, albums and sets. Very much diy low budget stuff. Unfortunately I felt a bit embarrassed by the content (I've got such a fuckin weird face I don't know how any cunt could take it seriously) so took them all down.
bassfaceBAM (30)
State Celebrity

Postby zanshi » 14 Jun 2018, 20:28

just fucking do it, really, if it's for me there should be as many indie bloggers/vloggers/writers and journalists as possible. we need opinions and news!! :)
"ars ex scientia"
zanshi (26)
State Hero

Postby bassfaceBAM » 15 Jun 2018, 00:17

zanshi:just fucking do it, really, if it's for me there should be as many indie bloggers/vloggers/writers and journalists as possible. we need opinions and news!! :)

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'll certainly have a think about it.
bassfaceBAM (30)
State Celebrity

Postby ThePrincipal » 18 Jun 2018, 12:15

More news

DJ Pulse has changed his name to Dawnfire ;)

The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby Neko » 18 Jun 2018, 12:48

bassfaceBAM:
zanshi:just fucking do it, really, if it's for me there should be as many indie bloggers/vloggers/writers and journalists as possible. we need opinions and news!! :)

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'll certainly have a think about it.

Yeah just do it! Was afraid by my first youtube appearance at first aswell for the same reasons, you'll find your own way of doing it. But you gotta try first to improve.
Would be really interested in this concept actually! You basically have my subscription already!
Formerly known as Maneki Neko
https://www.facebook.com/djmanekineko
Neko (26)
Producer

Postby Valadia » 18 Jun 2018, 13:02

bassfaceBAM: Unfortunately I felt a bit embarrassed by the content (I've got such a fuckin weird face I don't know how any cunt could take it seriously) so took them all down.

I catch your drift man, but tbh, most people won't even fucking notice. And besides that, a funky face is recognisable, for your review brand. Looks at 'TheReportOfTheWeek', on YouTube. He's a bit odd looking, his first video was in shit quality but he just passed a million subscribers and people worship him. It's all about you and your personality man.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby Emre » 18 Jun 2018, 13:05

(I've got such a fuckin weird face I don't know how any cunt could take it seriously)

I read that in a nice Scottish accent and couldn't resist laughing like an imbecile behind my pc. But yeah, Valadia spoke some truth right there! :D
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby VTraxx » 18 Jun 2018, 13:33

Electric Fox Music:INCOMING!! #staytuned #new #music
Source: Instagram
Waves, Voices, Distorted Noises..
VTraxx (27)
Verified Source Ninja

Postby Emre » 18 Jun 2018, 13:35

Probably not hardstyle tho?
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby ThisIsPili » 18 Jun 2018, 13:51

Officialy not hardstyle, he just answered in the comments section :)
ThisIsPili
State Citizen

Postby NEKA » 18 Jun 2018, 14:22

VTraxx:
Electric Fox Music:INCOMING!! #staytuned #new #music
Source: Instagram

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
NEKA (24)
Producer

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 18 Jun 2018, 14:30

Most likely UKHC
lilfrenchidiot (22)