Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Hello all from Slovenia!

Postby weirdback » 11 Jun 2018, 12:16

Hello all, I'm Kris, I'm 23 almost 24 (in 13 days) I would say I'm kind of a new harder styles lover (only few years) but I heard about big events and festivals about hardstyle from my early age and now that I'm attending when I'm able it's the only gateaway from my negative life & home. I've decided to make my own memorial aftermovie YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv9lQ1gbxjY)
and since I'll be uploading only few times a year (cause that's how much I can afford to go on festivals) I don't aim for subscribers but would love to hear your opinions about video and maybe to link up for a future events! I have also an Instagram(@mlakisthenics) in case anyone wants to chat sometimes, you don't have to follow me or anything I don't aim for having big following number, just to meet new people cause I'm the most active on Insta when it comes to social media

When it comes to harder styles events/festival I've only been at: Hard Island 2017, Qlimax 2017 & Intents 2018
I'm planning to go for: Hard Island 2018, Qlimax 2018
Wish list for the future: Defqon.1 , Decibel, Supremacy (but basicly every different festival/event as well)
My favourite sub-genre is Rawstyle and favorite producers are: D-Sturb and Krowdexx

It's pleasure meeting ya all ! :wave:
weirdback
State Outsider

Postby Emre » 11 Jun 2018, 13:54

Welcome to Harderstate! :D
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby DjVero » 12 Jun 2018, 20:24

Welcome here!
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (30)
Crab

Postby Pkay » 13 Jun 2018, 17:17

Welcome to the forums, and i would love to see your aftermovies ;) keep us updated and share them on the forums
Qlimax: '14,'15,'16,'17 - Hard Bass: '15,'17 - Defqon 1: '16,'17,'18 - Q Base: '17 - The Return of Headhunterz: '17
Pkay (24)
State Newcomer

Location: Netherlands (nl) Somewhere out there in the vast nothingness of space

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles