Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Wasted Penguinz - ID

Discuss upcoming Hardstyle tracks without release info here

Postby Barticf » 31 Mar 2018, 09:20

Barticf
State Hero

Postby Emre » 31 Mar 2018, 13:11

Wow this sounds good! Kick seems a bit harder than usual? And proper melancholic vibe instead of happy. I think they found their groove back again.
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Emre » 12 Jun 2018, 21:29

It has nearly broken me.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby mrcax5 » 12 Jun 2018, 21:44

i just can't wait for their new stuff, give it to meee :'(
The DJ spins a galaxy of black vinyl, for the gods that came to dance!

Hard Island '15 '16 '17| Defqon.1 '18 | Qlimax '15 '16 '17 | Freaqshow '17 | HardBass '18 | Reverze '18
mrcax5 (25)
State Native

Postby RPGWiZaRD » 14 Jun 2018, 00:43

Emre:Wow this sounds good! Kick seems a bit harder than usual? And proper melancholic vibe instead of happy. I think they found their groove back again.

Agreed, that's the thing that sets these new tracks apart from some of their previous releases. Always loved that melancholic trancy vibe from the past. :) Seems like they are into producing such style again, it never turns out good to force yourself to create something but it doesn't appear to be the case right now.
RPGWiZaRD (31)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 14 Jun 2018, 01:40

RPGWiZaRD:
Emre:Wow this sounds good! Kick seems a bit harder than usual? And proper melancholic vibe instead of happy. I think they found their groove back again.

Agreed, that's the thing that sets these new tracks apart from some of their previous releases. Always loved that melancholic trancy vibe from the past. :) Seems like they are into producing such style again, it never turns out good to force yourself to create something but it doesn't appear to be the case right now.

True. This is what they started out with, so it's good to see them doing this again. Feels more natural. I just wish they started using that Resistance kick again. It was pretty fat for euphoric standards :D maybe it's not super clean and doesn't fit the '2018 sound' technically but fuck that lol.
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby RPGWiZaRD » 14 Jun 2018, 21:35

Emre:True. This is what they started out with, so it's good to see them doing this again. Feels more natural. I just wish they started using that Resistance kick again. It was pretty fat for euphoric standards :D maybe it's not super clean and doesn't fit the '2018 sound' technically but fuck that lol.

I miss their signature TOK'y kick personally that was used in some of the Wistfulness tracks. Definitely could use more of those kinds of style kicks but Resistance one is quite fine too. :) Think also the Omegatypez kick "Beyond My Power" and the signature Wildstylez one from around 2012. Would love to hear more kicks like that these days with a more tokky sound.
RPGWiZaRD (31)
State Celebrity

Postby KiLLu12258 » 14 Jun 2018, 22:23

wow... finally a real WP Track again that touchs me...
KiLLu12258
State Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles