Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

B-Front - TBA

Discuss upcoming Hardstyle tracks without release info here

Postby macdz » 05 Jun 2018, 19:17

chills all over. B-front is like a son who never listened to his dad or mom's guidelines and one day he stated:

B-front: "mommy I wanna stuff animals and stuff, that's my thing and I wanna proceed this way, I will grow big"
B-front's mom answers back: sonny you are red-haired boy and it's not profitable and you are too young to make people live up standards of any kind.
B-front: you dumbo, just watch me.

Ultimately, he succeeds what he always dreamed of. What a guy! Breaking ordinariness following still his own style of hs scene! BLOAW! He won't change this style like fucking never. I can wait to hear hq :star:

he accompanies PN...which means that...?
Monitor Audio BX6, NAD C356-BEE, REL T5
macdz (29)
State Hero

Postby KiLLu12258 » 06 Jun 2018, 07:10

macdz:chills all over. B-front is like a son who never listened to his dad or mom's guidelines and one day he stated:

B-front: "mommy I wanna stuff animals and stuff, that's my thing and I wanna proceed this way, I will grow big"
B-front's mom answers back: sonny you are red-haired boy and it's not profitable and you are too young to make people live up standards of any kind.

Ultimately, he succeeds what he always dreamed of. What a guy! Breaking ordinariness following still his own style of hs scene! BLOAW! He won't change this style like fucking never. I can wait to hear hq :star:

what the fuck lol
KiLLu12258
State Citizen

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 06 Jun 2018, 09:13

macdz:chills all over. B-front is like a son who never listened to his dad or mom's guidelines and one day he stated:

Jesus Christ i shouldn’t read this when i wake up
you ain't shit, i get lit
lilfrenchidiot
State Native

Postby solarized » 06 Jun 2018, 11:43

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What a brilliant track (L) (L) (L) (L) :dance: but macdz. That is some comedy gold there :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (33)
State Celebrity

Postby The Ascendant » 06 Jun 2018, 22:05

lilfrenchidiot:

Jesus Christ i shouldn’t read this when i wake up

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That track has a really catchy melody
The Ascendant (25)
State Celebrity

Postby Amperial » 06 Jun 2018, 22:50

Some people should never change their style. B-Front is one of them.
Amperial
State Senior Citizen

Postby bassfaceBAM » 07 Jun 2018, 19:21

............hmmmm
bassfaceBAM (29)
State Celebrity

Postby Rigosen » 23 Jun 2018, 08:51

great track :)
Rigosen (25)
State Native

Postby th3r3zo » 23 Jun 2018, 19:12

sounds strange but i lke :p
th3r3zo
State Hero

Quick Reply