Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Spirit Of Hardstyle

For all Hardstyle radioshows & podcasts (Basically all mix series, one topic per series)

Postby leeroy » 01 Jun 2018, 19:15

gross. "Our World" is a complete bore to me
leeroy (28)
State Native

Postby DjVero » 01 Jun 2018, 21:03

I just laugh at you guys _O- _O- . Like many podcasts out there, this isn't focused on us. It's focused on the entire hardstyle community, which, unlike many of us, does not follow hardstyle so closely. So stop complaining about this already.
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (30)
Crab

Postby Emre » 01 Jun 2018, 21:38

DjVero:I just laugh at you guys _O- _O- . Like many podcasts out there, this isn't focused on us. It's focused on the entire hardstyle community, which, unlike many of us, does not follow hardstyle so closely. So stop complaining about this already.

The only podcast where I see this amount of criticism about promo's etc is SOH, must say something right? Unleashed brings fresh stuff, so does HWS, hell, even Powermode doesn't have a lot of promo's usually, yet the podcast is still a lot fresher due to the energetic tracks they use. You just can't stand it that a lot of people dislike this podcast. The way they do marketing, promotion etc is also so freaking lazy, they don't hype up anything, hard to like such a dull/bored way of treating fans.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby DjVero » 01 Jun 2018, 22:53

Emre:
DjVero:I just laugh at you guys _O- _O- . Like many podcasts out there, this isn't focused on us. It's focused on the entire hardstyle community, which, unlike many of us, does not follow hardstyle so closely. So stop complaining about this already.

The only podcast where I see this amount of criticism about promo's etc is SOH, must say something right? Unleashed brings fresh stuff, so does HWS, hell, even Powermode doesn't have a lot of promo's usually, yet the podcast is still a lot fresher due to the energetic tracks they use. You just can't stand it that a lot of people dislike this podcast. The way they do marketing, promotion etc is also so freaking lazy, they don't hype up anything, hard to like such a dull/bored way of treating fans.

Lol, I don't give a rat's ass about that. I don't listen to podcasts anyway (only Hardwell's though), I just laugh why people only seem to come here to critize this podcast where I'm pretty sure the whole crew of SOH doesn't give a rat's ass about your opinions either, of which you can't deny you're just such a small percentage of their crowd ;)
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (30)
Crab

Postby Emre » 01 Jun 2018, 23:00

So because they don't give a fuck, we can't state our opinion? Also read the YT comments in the episodes, even the less dedicated/mainstream crowd says they should make it more fresh and put more promo's in them :rofl:
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby dolanpls » 01 Jun 2018, 23:11

DjVero:
Emre:

Lol, I don't give a rat's ass about that. I don't listen to podcasts anyway (only Hardwell's though), I just laugh why people only seem to come here to critize this podcast where I'm pretty sure the whole crew of SOH doesn't give a rat's ass about your opinions either, of which you can't deny you're just such a small percentage of their crowd ;)

Just watch episode 7 comments. It has shit ton of complaints about the promos. And would you listen to hardwells podcast if it didn't have promos everytime? i didn't think so either.
dolanpls (23)
State Celebrity

Postby John Cove » 01 Jun 2018, 23:12

DjVero:I just laugh why people only seem to come here to critize this podcast where I'm pretty sure the whole crew of SOH doesn't give a rat's ass about your opinions either, of which you can't deny you're just such a small percentage of their crowd ;)

So the most dedicated fans are the ones they don't give a "rat's ass" about? Even Heady lurks this forum. Because you (often) get constructive criticism in here, not "OMG BEST PODCAST EVER, LOVE YOU BOYZZZZ!" 'HARDSTYLEZ 4eva!!" comments from 14 year old american Hardstyle fans with shiny bracelets on their arms.

Who needs criticism anyway, just go with the mass and love/accept everything the big guys do, because we are nerdy idiots no one cares about anyway.
John Cove (30)
Crab

Postby SarahKerrigan » 01 Jun 2018, 23:31

Imagine being in a place in your life when you get let down time after time again, just to get excited for something and bet let down again YET muster up enough to get excited for the next time. It's exactly how I feel about this podcast hell even this label. They have SO much talent in Spirit of Hardstyle, Noisecontrollers and Atmozfears ALONE outshines most people in Hardstyle or EDM overall (very biased statement as I kinda just listen to HS and HC).

Decided to spoiler this as a TLDR thing cause I got a bit too into it :+

Show spoiler
I care because of how I want things portrayed (this may sound super ego I'm sorry), but I was let down by Noisecontrollers Digital Age label, the Noisecontrol Records, and now Spirit of Hardstyle. There's 3 labels in a row where you got the "not gonna be tied down by a label and focus on my music"-bullshit and nothing happens. I saw more tweets about his masterclass(es) than I do about their label, I heard more previews of upcoming tracks in those masterclass-tweets than I hear in their podcast. Their label has amazing potential, but I feel like the link between their label & artists to the podcast is nowhere to be found. When they started the label, the hype with the artist tweeting the lyrics to Spirit of Hardstyle with the pictures - that was how I imagined the future. First episode, BOOM one of the greatest Noisecontrollers tracks, released.

I dont want another Hard With Style, that's a great podcast focusing on like everything in hardstyle. I dont want another Unleashed/Louder/Whatever podcast that focuses on certain style(s). I want a label-focused podcast with information about the artists and what they're working on, their upcoming gigs but most importantly any future releases with some previews, sneak peeks of tracks at least. Create some hype, not everyone goes to every festival and get to enjoy new tracks, not everyone goes to the masterclasses to learn (bad example but there was still 1 song more previewed there than there has been in the podcasts lately).. I just want Spirit of Hardstyle to be something new and fresh, it's a label mainly and a podcast secondly but this is just weak week after week again, and the only thing that changes are the classics that are thrown in and whatever artist wants to present this or that track and it fucking sucks. There's so little that has to change to make this podcast extremely fucking awesome, but I guess Vero is right that I am in such a small percentage of their viewerbase (I skim through I never listen to them fully) that they might aswell just do this cause fans will still listen to them. :(
SarahKerrigan
State Celebrity

Postby DjVero » 02 Jun 2018, 00:04

dolanpls:
DjVero:
Emre:

Just watch episode 7 comments. It has shit ton of complaints about the promos. And would you listen to hardwells podcast if it didn't have promos everytime? i didn't think so either.

Then I stand corrected, because I don't check youtube comments. But I still don't get the cry for promos. Even for me in Hardwell's podcast, as long as the tunes themself are great, then who the heck cares if a tune is two months, two weeks, two seconds or two years old? Just don't listen to the new tracks (be it crappy potato quality on Youtube) so often and your need for promo-whoring will vanish as snow before the sun... :+
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (30)
Crab

Postby Emre » 02 Jun 2018, 00:12

But I still don't get the cry for promos. Even for me in Hardwell's podcast, as long as the tunes themself are great, then who the heck cares if a tune is two months, two weeks, two seconds or two years old?

Because you can already listen to released tracks on Spotify whenever you want, a podcast needs to offer something new/fresh that makes it more attractive than listening single released tracks, otherwise what is the point of a podcast?
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Kedde » 02 Jun 2018, 00:26

Emre:
But I still don't get the cry for promos. Even for me in Hardwell's podcast, as long as the tunes themself are great, then who the heck cares if a tune is two months, two weeks, two seconds or two years old?

Because you can already listen to released tracks on Spotify whenever you want, a podcast needs to offer something new/fresh that makes it more attractive than listening single released tracks, otherwise what is the point of a podcast?

how about these reasons:
1) to tell easter-eggs or bonus info about the tunes
2) to reach a new/different audience
3) to create a nice flow of tunes

2 is probably mostly the case. And it works. Not for die-hard fans who are keeping up to date with all releases on a forum of course, but for the 99% rest of the world it works. So yeah, in the end, I get your point. You want something you haven't heard before and that's cool. :)

PEACE OUT, BITCHES.
Kedde (26)
Producer

Postby M3dia » 04 Jun 2018, 19:17

One of the better SOH Podcast episodes lately! Let's hope it will continue like this
M3dia (24)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Barticf » 06 Jul 2018, 15:20

[01:23] Solstice ft. Dani Omega - Not Enough [SCANTRAXX SILVER]
[04:08] Brennan Heart & Rebourne - Ravers Memory [WE R]
[06:39] Coone ft. Jelle Van Dael - Superman [DIRTY WORKZ]
[10:04] D-Block & S-te-Fan ft. MC Villain - We Don't Stop (Lights Out) [SCANTRAXX EVOLUTIONZ]
[13:19] Hardwell & Wildstylez ft. KiFi - Shine A Light [REVEALED]
[17:45] Nick Novity - I'll Be As I Am [X-BONE]
[19:15] Atmozfears & Audiotricz - What About Us [SCANTRAXX]
[21:14] Audiotricz - Inception (Qlimax Edit) [Q-DANCE]
[24:44] Noisecontrollers - The Night [SPIRIT OF HARDSTYLE]
[27:12] Crazed Keen - Pressure [X-BONE]
[30:09] Evil Activities & Endymion ft. E-life - Broken (Wildstylez Remix) [ART OF CREATION]
[33:31] Scabtik ft. Sewy - Beautiful Life [X-BONE]
[35:14] Xense - Broken Voices [X-BONE]
[38:45] Devin Wild & LXCPR - Our Tribe (WiSH Outdoor 2018 Anthem) [SCANTRAXX]
[42:52] KELTEK - Dark Sun [SCANTRAXX]
[46:56] Atmozfears & Devin Wild - POPO [FREE]
[50:53] D-Sturb, Digital Punk & Nolz - The Aftermath [MINUS IS MORE]

another bad episode ...
Barticf
State Hero

Postby Emre » 06 Jul 2018, 15:36

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
Emre (24)