Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Wildstylez - Children Of Drums E.P. [Art Of Creation]

Discuss all hardstyle releases here.

Postby Freddy » 17 May 2018, 10:44

th3r3zo:in hq sounds better

how the people find or take the full track before the release or who is the filter man o_O

Both previews were uploaded in trackitdown and made publicly visible by mistake.
Freddy
State Hero

Postby VTraxx » 17 May 2018, 11:51

Be aware that ripping (full) previews and posting it on the forum (with sites like: Clyp.it / Zippyshare etc) falls under one of our “Illegal content” rules.

As the rips are now offline no further action will be taken.
But next time the poster will get a punishment.

Ofcourse it’s no problem to link to the official previews on websites like: Spotify, TrackItDown, Hardstyle.com etc.
Waves, Voices, Distorted Noises..
VTraxx (27)
Verified Source Ninja

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 17 May 2018, 13:08

People should not leak ffs
lilfrenchidiot (22)
State Native

Postby ID » 17 May 2018, 17:31

Andddddd it's released x) (well it's on the gabba site so it's either tonight or tomorrow :) )
ID
State Senior Citizen

Postby Gracio » 17 May 2018, 17:44

Perfect!
More tracks for my Intents and Defqon.1 warm-up mix :fist:

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (30)
Crab

Postby Emre » 17 May 2018, 17:48

Why didn't he hype this up at all? Just suddenly released. (Happens more often lately btw, sudden releases with the label not even putting up the preview and the artist posting nothing about it). Don't understand that at all..
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Qobalt » 17 May 2018, 17:51

Emre:Why didn't he hype this up at all? Just suddenly released. (Happens more often lately btw, sudden releases with the label not even putting up the preview and the artist posting nothing about it). Don't understand that at all..

There are posts on Wildstylez and AoC Instagram pages, seems like they are making a videoclip for Children of Drums :)
Pretender: wow, you're so full of shit, that even my toilet refuses to flush you.
http://harderstate.com/post177530.html#p177530
Qobalt (25)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 17 May 2018, 17:54

Ok, but still less promotion than I would expect? You'd think in this age with social media artists would hype stuff up more.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby VOL-E » 17 May 2018, 18:10

Joram was always in the shadow of all those hype whores...
I take you through the night... through the night... show you all those city lights!
VOL-E (29)
Crab

Postby John Cove » 17 May 2018, 18:20

What an awesome release _O_
A 2-tracker by Wildstylez, heaven is real (L)

Children of Drums is pure epicness and Bounce Like This is some fresh air for the scene!
John Cove (30)
Crab

Postby Emre » 17 May 2018, 19:38

VOL-E:Joram was always in the shadow of all those hype whores...

I don't know why promoting your music is 'hype whore', same with SOH, 0 hyping, 0 connecting with fans, that's how people lose interest.. now this might be different cuz Joram is a big name but still.. nothing wrong with actively promoting your music.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Gommes_ » 17 May 2018, 19:54

I love how the singing vocals in Children of Drums are almost the same as in Maximum Force :p
But seriously, great EP!
I hear home in that bass
Gommes_ (33)
State Native

Postby SarahKerrigan » 17 May 2018, 20:09

Few low-quality clips on youtube, then the good quality ones gets taken down cause of whatever reason and now bam it's suddenly out?

I love hardstyle but there's just something so fucking awful about the labels and releases it's really annoying, decent enough tracks though for sure but fuck - it doesn't give me anything to just get them (like NC - The Game) released without anything, I want the expectation of something coming out, knowing it's great. I dont care about an official video or anything, but fucking a post on some site about it at least. SOME NOISE. Fuck.
SarahKerrigan
State Celebrity

Postby ceero » 17 May 2018, 20:20

I totally, 200% prefer this kind of policy, release the tunes without playing them on all kinds of podcasts and previews and liveset rips everywhere. Or sitting on them for half a year and effectively annoying everyone (ehm, ehm...). Dont worry, these will get overplayed as hell in all the podcasts/get a video anytime soon.

The new Bounce Like This is actually pretty awesome, kinda reminds me of Huh? for some reason. That melo is lit as fuck. Still wish we will get that other tune with the same title some day though.
Cant say im a huuuuge fan of the other tune, the bouncy kick intro is awesome but the break and melo sound a bit forced to me tbh.

Still, this guy can deliver such an amazing quality and freshness like a very few producers _O_

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby Barticf » 17 May 2018, 22:09

Barticf
State Hero

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles