https://youtu.be/S02H-lQyghs

I still have mixed feelings tho

i love this song more more more and more
everytime i listen to this
kennymanson
State Native

Postby FlyersPh9 » 14 May 2018, 20:21

Gracio:It begins! ;)

I don't care about stage leaks, where can I find more in-progress pics? This is the only site I know of that posts stage leaks.

kennymanson:
Hytk:Here's the anthem, finally
https://youtu.be/S02H-lQyghs
I still have mixed feelings tho

i love this song more more more and more
everytime i listen to this

Same for both my wife & I. When we first heard the YouTube recording from Midnight Mafia we thought it was kind of bland. I'm really liking it now tho.
EDC 2013
TomorrowWorld 2013 & 2014
MysteryLand USA 2014 & 2015
Defqon.1 2016 & 2018
Qlimax 2016
FlyersPh9 (28)
State Citizen

Postby HardstyleStewie » 14 May 2018, 20:56

Why do they build a bridge so early before event?
9 x Qlimax, 3 x Hard Bass, 2 x Black, 2 x In Qontrol, 2 x Reverze, Defqon.1, Freaqshow, Thunderdome, Masters of Hardcore, Syndicate, Mayday, Tomorrowland, Sensation, Trance Energy
HardstyleStewie
State Citizen

Postby Pkay » 14 May 2018, 21:13

Ik love the anthem, cant wait to hear it at Defqon. and about the bridge,i dont know why they are already building it, maybe they are already building up the entire festival grounds, after all they have to build 11 stages, right?
Qlimax: 2014,2015,2016,2017 - Hard Bass: 2015,2017 - Defqon 1: 2016, 2017 - Q Base: 2017 - The Return of Headhunterz: 2017
Pkay (24)
State Newcomer

Location: Netherlands (nl) Somewhere out there in the vast nothingness of space

Postby PiozMioz » 15 May 2018, 01:28

HardstyleStewie:

because fuck of that mainstage - the bridge is the most important stage at all. :naughty:
No man can tell what tomorrow may bring.
Face tomorrow with confidence.
PiozMioz
State Tourist

Postby nolimits59 » 15 May 2018, 03:57

PiozMioz:
HardstyleStewie:

because fuck of that mainstage - the bridge is the most important stage at all. :naughty:

It's not "the bridge" it's "The Bridge" because that one is a hell of a ride without a shuttle from the parking... x),
Dunno if it changed since my last visit in 2014 but hell, that was intense ah ah, after a good 15-20 minutes of luggage carrying walking (that seems nothing but do it with 4 persons of luggages and a camping tent that weight like 25-30kgs), yo have to beat this mofo just before arriving at the gates of defqon camping x).
nolimits59
Producer

Postby KiLLu12258 » 15 May 2018, 10:21

last year our camping place was at the end of the world... we had to walk over one bridge everyday to the festival ground and back..
KiLLu12258
State Tourist

Postby Pkay » 15 May 2018, 12:01

@nolimits59 last year they added ramps to The Bridge to make it easier to go over it with your luggage

@KiLLu12258
You were most likely on campsite 5 or 6, your better of going on campsite 1,2,3 or 4
Qlimax: 2014,2015,2016,2017 - Hard Bass: 2015,2017 - Defqon 1: 2016, 2017 - Q Base: 2017 - The Return of Headhunterz: 2017
Pkay (24)
State Newcomer

Location: Netherlands (nl) Somewhere out there in the vast nothingness of space

Postby Hardscar » 16 May 2018, 14:48

Question for regular DQ1 visitors: I want to visit festival for the first time, and without any camping/cooking tools, it's real to survive weekend just using a card and pay for food/drinks?
Or give some beginner survival guide advises, what needs to be taken. Thanks.
https://soundcloud.com/hardscar
2017: Return of Headhunterz, Qlimax
2018: Defqon1
Hardscar
State Newcomer

Postby Tedder35 » 16 May 2018, 20:14

i just get lots of crisps and biscuits from that albert hein(?) supermarket in Amsterdam. Then when im at Defqon make do with cheese and ham toasties mainly and a few other things from the stalls (theres a decent range, but im fussy)
Tedder35
State Tourist

Postby RidiQless » 16 May 2018, 20:15

Hardscar:Question for regular DQ1 visitors: I want to visit festival for the first time, and without any camping/cooking tools, it's real to survive weekend just using a card and pay for food/drinks?

food and drinks are very expensive at defqon..so yes, you'll survive but better bring a lot of money :+
ImageImage
RidiQless (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Jammy » 16 May 2018, 20:45

Hardscar:Question for regular DQ1 visitors: I want to visit festival for the first time, and without any camping/cooking tools, it's real to survive weekend just using a card and pay for food/drinks?

The years I’ve been I’ve never taken any camping tools. Buy some food + beer at the airport mini market, fruit + things which you can eat cold are easy, such as crossiants. Then just buy some other hot food there. For us the flights + tickets were much more expensive than a few krokets and slices of pizza.

Also depends where you are from but I’d take plenty of cash, not cards, as there are no cash machine on site (but I think you can buy tokens with a credit card).
Jammy
State Outsider

Postby Stein » 16 May 2018, 20:58

How's the situation at the apartments? Are there any shops etc. nearby or do we have to wait until the stages open so we can buy food if we don't bring any? :+
Stein
State Tourist

Postby Musical Madness » 16 May 2018, 22:33

Stein:How's the situation at the apartments? Are there any shops etc. nearby or do we have to wait until the stages open so we can buy food if we don't bring any? :+

There is a small supermarket right next to them. However, if you're planning to have a big dinner better bring something with you.
Musical Madness
State Citizen

Postby Frenic » 16 May 2018, 23:04

I never bring food. I only buy some things in a market for having breakfast, like some croissants, juice and cookies, stuff like that. the rest of the time I just buy food inside the festival using tokens.

Bring a nice tent, and air bed, a pillow and a sleeping bag and you are good to go :)
You know the bussines, I know Chemistry.

Hardstyle till I die!
Frenic (27)
State Senior Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles