Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Little Hardstyle release facts and gossips topic

Postby Reverse Ghost » 11 Mar 2018, 06:16

We should bring back the era of Technoboy mixes, no transitions until you're down to just claps and snares :rofl:
Reverse Ghost (24)
State Legend

Postby Januz909 » 11 Mar 2018, 06:44

2 cents time! Mixing also includes track selection to drive a narrative in the mix which is quiet creative regardless of technical skill. If you enjoy the set no matter what about the mixing then the job was done well
Januz909
State Tourist

Postby RidiQless » 11 Mar 2018, 11:59

bassfaceBAM:
RidiQless:He pointed out that he recognized the skills of djs who can scratch and do all kinds of tricks. He's pretty much right if he says that normal mixing is quite easy, it's like saying driving a car is easy. Car racing isn't. It's all bashing again cause it's Headhunterz.

You're acting like a butthurt fanboy. If my hero Adaro came out with that shit I'd be bashing him too. Nothing to do with him being Headhunterz and if you look back on my posts relating to Headhunterz I've been sticking up for him. Fair is fair he's a great producer but his comments are sadly not needed. And to your car comparison. Us punters pay money to watch professional "djs" and we are rightly to expect a professional performance which is not what we're getting most of the time. You seem to be happy with the status quo but if were told you could have an even better time at a show you paid your hard earned cash for if the dj was actually able to dj you would be a fool to dismiss it. If Headhunterz was smart he would put on a mask and get some random joe blogs off the street in a mask too and get himself double the gigs/money.

I'm not buttburt at all. And also I wasn't trying to attack you or point at you in anyway, I'm sry if it looked like that. What bothers me is just that everything the guy says and does raises a controversy (yeah he's the biggest DJ in Hardstyle but still, it's a bit annoying). I'm just sure that he surely does know the difference between mixing and real DJing and he definitely didn't try to play down DJing in general. I'm djing too, nothing professional of course but I'm already doing it for several years, and yes hardstyle compared to other genres ist quite easy to mix (just talking about mixing two tracks together). With todays track lengths it's also really hard to do more than just mixing. And furthermore you do it for the audience and most people don't care about perfect mixing or awesome dj skills, they want to hear tracks and lots of them. That's why so many DJs nowadays are powermixing, it's about the production and not about the DJ skills. I remember a Headhunterz set which was really nice back in 2014 in a small venue where he played a lot of his old productions too during 2 hours and he definitely knows how to play good sets with nice transitions. But today a lot of people just wand hear all their favorites in 1 hour and that's why mixing isn't that important anymore. Supply and demand, quick maths :+.
ImageImage
RidiQless (24)
State Celebrity

Postby DjVero » 11 Mar 2018, 13:44

Mix bigroom tracks and you guys have nothing to complain about anymore :+
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (30)
Crab

Postby ceero » 12 Mar 2018, 19:09

DBSTF

A BRIGHT LIGHT WILL SHOW YOU THE WAY

Its commiiiiiiiiiing _O_

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby Gracio » 12 Mar 2018, 20:04

ceero:DBSTF

A BRIGHT LIGHT WILL SHOW YOU THE WAY

Its cummiiiiiiiiiing _O_

Fixed :naughty:

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (30)
Crab

Postby ThePrincipal » 13 Mar 2018, 23:03

Here's a nice piece of news
I will be DJing in Paris on 6 April! :)

The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 13 Mar 2018, 23:16

ThePrincipal:Here's a nice piece of news

You're the only artist lol? Also, how did you end up in Paris out of all places. :O

Edit: Oops, thought that was the general flyer, obviously it's your promotion pic :rofl: 'are you the only artist there' *hits self* I must be tired.
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby ThePrincipal » 14 Mar 2018, 00:01

hehehe - there are two rooms of artists.
I've been to Paris before - my friends there have kindly given me this opportunity <3

ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 14 Mar 2018, 00:21

ThePrincipal:hehehe - there are two rooms of artists.
I've been to Paris before - my friends there have kindly given me this opportunity <3

Enjoy it man :D
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Skape » 14 Mar 2018, 11:57

ThePrincipal:Here's a nice piece of news

Man this is so cool ! When I saw this on FB i was like "how the fuck did he end up playing in Paris" haha

I've been to the previous Hardpulz bar, I'll be there for this edition for sure, see you there buddy ! :)
Skape
State Native

Postby ThePrincipal » 14 Mar 2018, 12:28

hahahah yes surprise mate! see you there :)
Meggido is a great friend of mine and he helped with this <3

ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby Barticf » 14 Mar 2018, 22:39

#Collab Time - Ran-D & ANDY SVGE!
Barticf
State Hero

Postby John Cove » 14 Mar 2018, 22:58

Well yeah Ran-D, RELEASE SOMETHING.