Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[22/06/2018] Defqon.1 Festival - Maximum Force [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby Dazlee84 » 13 Mar 2018, 14:24

Thanks a lot, is hangar bigger than intents indoor stage?
But loudness bigger than hangar?
Dazlee84
State Tourist

Postby propells » 13 Mar 2018, 14:35

bassfaceBAM:I hear alot of complaints about the sound but what I need to ask is does it negatively impact your experience that you would not attend again? And after writing a post on a Hardstyle fb page asking should I wear ear plugs to Defqon I got a unanimous yes. Why wear ear plugs if it's not that loud?

If the sound is very high quality and clean you wouldn’t need ear protection as much as when the sound is bad and you get muddy frequencies at the same dB level.

To answer your first question, I’m going to DQ anyways, but it defo impact me so that i don’t attend Blue or Black as much as i wanted. I’d much rather stay at the smaller stages for better sound quality.
I think we all know the answer.. Explosions!
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby bassfaceBAM » 13 Mar 2018, 17:23

propells:
bassfaceBAM:I hear alot of complaints about the sound but what I need to ask is does it negatively impact your experience that you would not attend again? And after writing a post on a Hardstyle fb page asking should I wear ear plugs to Defqon I got a unanimous yes. Why wear ear plugs if it's not that loud?

If the sound is very high quality and clean you wouldn’t need ear protection as much as when the sound is bad and you get muddy frequencies at the same dB level.

To answer your first question, I’m going to DQ anyways, but it defo impact me so that i don’t attend Blue or Black as much as i wanted. I’d much rather stay at the smaller stages for better sound quality.

Thanks for the insight. I really hope the blue is of hood quality this year as I know the line up there is going to be more to my tastes than any stage. But sound quality does have quite the effect on me. I've been to clubs where the sound was so loud it was deafening bit not in a good way. I guess muddy is good way in describing it. Even in the car I find it better to have the volume to be 3/4 full as I hear more of the track and the bass somehow sounds louder because I can hear it better. Magenta indigo purple and white are other stages I'm quite looking forward to as well as the u.v as I think there will be a few euphoric artists I'm interested in seeing. What's your recollection of the sound quality there?
bassfaceBAM (29)
State Celebrity

Postby propells » 13 Mar 2018, 18:47

bassfaceBAM:
propells:

Thanks for the insight. I really hope the blue is of hood quality this year as I know the line up there is going to be more to my tastes than any stage. But sound quality does have quite the effect on me. I've been to clubs where the sound was so loud it was deafening bit not in a good way. I guess muddy is good way in describing it. Even in the car I find it better to have the volume to be 3/4 full as I hear more of the track and the bass somehow sounds louder because I can hear it better. Magenta indigo purple and white are other stages I'm quite looking forward to as well as the u.v as I think there will be a few euphoric artists I'm interested in seeing. What's your recollection of the sound quality there?

Magenta, Indigo, Purple and White have really really good sound. There’s only one row with speakers so that’s why. If you think sound is important as i do, I’d Suggest standing at the front before the second speakers at blue for best sound.
I think we all know the answer.. Explosions!
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Hardscar » 13 Mar 2018, 22:49

Question about Travel & Stay tickets: I bought Festipi package and on site it include Sleeping bags + pillows, so its really true and it will be available? Or they can say me that no more sleeping bags or pillows, and I need to care about my own from home? Sorry for stupid question this is my first Defqon1.
https://soundcloud.com/hardscar
2017: Return of Headhunterz, Qlimax
2018: Defqon1
Hardscar
State Newcomer

Postby Solar » 14 Mar 2018, 16:06

You should always wear earplugs when attending a festival with high power audio systems or you will damage your ears. Sound at Defqon.1 is great and if you can't hear it you should have used earplugs in the past.
Solar
State Tourist

Postby Tekk » 14 Mar 2018, 16:32

Solar:You should always wear earplugs when attending a festival with high power audio systems or you will damage your ears. Sound at Defqon.1 is great and if you can't hear it you should have used earplugs in the past.

Defqon sound is always 6-7/10... and my ears are fine.
Freaqshow 16, 17
Q-Base 15, 16, 17
Qlimax 15,16, 17
Defqon1 16, 17
Airforce 16
Syndicate 16
I AM Hardstyle 17
MoH 17
Intents Festival 17
Tekk (25)
State Native

Postby Scitex » 14 Mar 2018, 16:53

Hardscar:Question about Travel & Stay tickets: I bought Festipi package and on site it include Sleeping bags + pillows, so its really true and it will be available? Or they can say me that no more sleeping bags or pillows, and I need to care about my own from home? Sorry for stupid question this is my first Defqon1.

sleeping bags and pillows are prepared in your festipi. no worry, it is there!
Scitex
State Senior Citizen

Postby Puszek » 14 Mar 2018, 19:48

Line-up incoming!...
Puszek
State Tourist

Postby Tekk » 14 Mar 2018, 19:51

Puszek:Line-up incoming!...

when and how?
Freaqshow 16, 17
Q-Base 15, 16, 17
Qlimax 15,16, 17
Defqon1 16, 17
Airforce 16
Syndicate 16
I AM Hardstyle 17
MoH 17
Intents Festival 17
Tekk (25)
State Native

Postby Puszek » 14 Mar 2018, 19:53

Tekk:
Puszek:Line-up incoming!...

when and how?

already @ facebook. search for #MaximumForce.
Puszek
State Tourist

Postby Dazlee84 » 14 Mar 2018, 21:21

Rebel(ut)ion
Roughstate
And more I seen
Dazlee84
State Tourist

Postby Puszek » 14 Mar 2018, 21:25

Dazlee84:Rebel(ut)ion
Roughstate
And more I seen