Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Reasons to feel sad

Postby Emre » 11 Feb 2018, 23:10

Sundays are fucking boring.
propells:Because i like you broski. I love hardstyle and all the nice people in it, including you. All i want is a unified community where we all can appreaciate the same beautiful music with shittons of keta provided to us by the dutch government. Holy shit i love NL <3
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Valadia » 13 Feb 2018, 09:08

Sleep deprivation is killing me
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 03 Mar 2018, 17:32

lilfrenchdepression
lilfrenchidiot (22)
State Native

Postby The Convicted » 14 Mar 2018, 11:40

RIP Stephen Hawking

(and on PI day wow)
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominant Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (23)
Global Mod

Postby hardstyleprem1um » 18 Mar 2018, 21:30

My coffee induced Panic attacks has resurfaced after almost 1 year. It's so weird because I normally drink 2 cups of coffee a day and feeling fine,but suddenly today i started feeling faint and numbness in my hands and heart palpetations (all the usual panic stuff)

After 8 hours my body has almost returned to normal.

Man those panic attacks from caffeine are truly frightening :(

Hugh Mungus What?....Hugh Mungus What?...Hugh Mungus What?
hardstyleprem1um (31)
State Celebrity

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 26 Mar 2018, 10:50

I feel like a small boat deriving on an ocean of booze and bitches
lilfrenchidiot (22)
State Native

Postby ceero » 26 Mar 2018, 20:31

Edit :: lol this was supposed to go to the happy topic

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby Valadia » 29 Mar 2018, 00:42

Found out my label posted my EP on Spotify a week ago, including a typo in the title. Fucking A.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby greatART » 08 Apr 2018, 23:53

hardstyleprem1um:My coffee induced Panic attacks has resurfaced after almost 1 year. It's so weird because I normally drink 2 cups of coffee a day and feeling fine,but suddenly today i started feeling faint and numbness in my hands and heart palpetations (all the usual panic stuff)

dayum I am not alone... I had that too one day.. after a night of drinking alcohol, in the morning I drank about 1l of coffee and it was the worst 6 hours of my life after that. I was about to vomit the whole time but couldn't. I also couldn't felt my face and my arms. Extremly weird experience... I thought I'm gonna die.. actually I wished that too sometimes during this because it was so awful.

Yeah but back to the present... I fucked up all my exams the last semester.. trying to do it better this semester..
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/mrgsquad
Mixcloud: https://www.mixcloud.com/mrgsquad/

F-Rank:I should dislike this. I really should, but I kind of like it. As braindead raw as this is, I still like it.
greatART
State Hero

Postby hardstyleprem1um » 09 Apr 2018, 12:35

greatART:
hardstyleprem1um:My coffee induced Panic attacks has resurfaced after almost 1 year. It's so weird because I normally drink 2 cups of coffee a day and feeling fine,but suddenly today i started feeling faint and numbness in my hands and heart palpetations (all the usual panic stuff)

dayum I am not alone... I had that too one day.. after a night of drinking alcohol, in the morning I drank about 1l of coffee and it was the worst 6 hours of my life after that. I was about to vomit the whole time but couldn't. I also couldn't felt my face and my arms. Extremly weird experience... I thought I'm gonna die.. actually I wished that too sometimes during this because it was so awful.

Yeah but back to the present... I fucked up all my exams the last semester.. trying to do it better this semester..

No you are not alone :wave:

I have been dealing with anxiety after my first panic attack apprx 2 years ago.(Also caffeine releated)

I got my first panic attack at work (i worked as a grocery clerk) , and suddenly i felt like i was gonna pass out. I had to lay down on the floor and people commented that i looked pale. It got so bad that i went to the hospital but i had to find out myself that i had gotten a panic attack.

Been scared of those attacks ever since (a vicious cycle ) :(

hardstyleprem1um (31)
State Celebrity

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 09 Apr 2018, 13:05

So gyal has a guy :)

wanna kill myself atm :)

Fuck life :)
lilfrenchidiot (22)
State Native

Postby The Convicted » 09 Apr 2018, 21:32

I don't know what to feel about the country's election results...
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominant Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (23)
Global Mod

Postby greatART » 13 Apr 2018, 15:18

hardstyleprem1um:
greatART:

No you are not alone :wave:

I have been dealing with anxiety after my first panic attack apprx 2 years ago.(Also caffeine releated)

I got my first panic attack at work (i worked as a grocery clerk) , and suddenly i felt like i was gonna pass out. I had to lay down on the floor and people commented that i looked pale. It got so bad that i went to the hospital but i had to find out myself that i had gotten a panic attack.

Been scared of those attacks ever since (a vicious cycle ) :(

damn caffeine can do some weird shit to the body
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/mrgsquad
Mixcloud: https://www.mixcloud.com/mrgsquad/

F-Rank:I should dislike this. I really should, but I kind of like it. As braindead raw as this is, I still like it.
greatART
State Hero

Postby Emre » 13 Apr 2018, 16:00

Woke up @ 2:00 AM with extreme chest pain, breathing hurted, jaw pain, headache. Was also shaking. Normally I'm sober about pains and things and don't go to the doctor for a lot of things. This time felt different, I feared for a heart attack or something because the pain was super intense and I was slowly becoming dizzy aswell. Called hospital, they reacted as if the symptoms were really serious but they connected the call to the doctor in my own town. He said it sounded bad but I'm 23 and too young for heart or lung problems (sounds skeptical to me, it's not like it's impossible at my age, it happens aswell, just way less than old people), he said if I really had a heart attack, I would be sweating and would be unable to phonecall so 'relaxed' with him because I wouldn't have enough oxygen to talk at all. He told me to use some painkillers and now I skipped work and sitting at home almost high of a lot of painkillers. It seems to feel a little bit better aswell, but I was panicked as fuck tonight. Already was thinking of the people close to me if I would be dead :+ now let's hope it was just nothing.
propells:Because i like you broski. I love hardstyle and all the nice people in it, including you. All i want is a unified community where we all can appreaciate the same beautiful music with shittons of keta provided to us by the dutch government. Holy shit i love NL <3
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby hardstyleprem1um » 13 Apr 2018, 18:16

Emre:Woke up @ 2:00 AM with extreme chest pain, breathing hurted, jaw pain, headache. Was also shaking. Normally I'm sober about pains and things and don't go to the doctor for a lot of things. This time felt different, I feared for a heart attack or something because the pain was super intense and I was slowly becoming dizzy aswell. Called hospital, they reacted as if the symptoms were really serious but they connected the call to the doctor in my own town. He said it sounded bad but I'm 23 and too young for heart or lung problems (sounds skeptical to me, it's not like it's impossible at my age, it happens aswell, just way less than old people), he said if I really had a heart attack, I would be sweating and would be unable to phonecall so 'relaxed' with him because I wouldn't have enough oxygen to talk at all. He told me to use some painkillers and now I skipped work and sitting at home almost high of a lot of painkillers. It seems to feel a little bit better aswell, but I was panicked as fuck tonight. Already was thinking of the people close to me if I would be dead :+ now let's hope it was just nothing.

Hmm sounds really strange.
I have had many of those where i am sleeping...and suddely i wake up and gasp for air and my heart is pounding (like i am forgetting to breath or something)

Were you drinking at the time? Or had a shift in diet or something?
Could maybe be releated to that.

The first few days of dieting i felt a really strange sting in my lungs/chest when i tried to sleep.
I have some really strange symptoms sometimes :+

Feel better man :wave:

hardstyleprem1um (31)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles