Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Gostosa - Sutra (Richard Markz Remix)

Free downloadable Hardstyle tracks by established artists

Postby Emre » 19 Jan 2018, 23:30

It definitely pays respect to the original by not creating something totally different than the original, but still I rate the original miles above this cause this lead synth just doesn't fit as much as the original one.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby The-SillyAk » 20 Jan 2018, 03:23

I actually prefer this!
Each to their own I suppose
Can't go past those Alan Watts samples.
The-SillyAk
State Citizen

Postby Neko » 20 Jan 2018, 11:49

That remix made the track listenable to me actually.
Thats an unpopular opinion I assume, but I really never liked the original. But this remix is done pretty well!
Formerly known as Maneki Neko
https://www.facebook.com/djmanekineko
Neko (26)
Producer

Postby Katsching » 20 Jan 2018, 20:31

I like how the climaxes drop
description of TOA - Genosha 175 #10:
The Outside Agency is more powerful than a locomotive that is more powerful than two locomotives!
Katsching (23)
State Hero

Postby tomm!c » 21 Jan 2018, 02:34

I cannot take this serious. The notes of the main melody are extremely off timing. It bothers me a lot. It's misplaced triplet. Out of sync, everything. :O Besides that, the sounds are pretty nice tho
tomm!c
State Senior Citizen

Postby RichardMarkz » 29 Jan 2018, 18:58

Hi everyone :) I'm Richard Markz, the guy that made the remix.
I think this is just a "remake" and not a remix. I tried to change the melody, but the original is just amazing and so I didn't want to denaturalize the song. The track is like the original, but with modern leads and a harder kick :)

I was training with leads to remake "the project" by ssp. After that I decided to make the reix of "gostosa - sutra".
I was stupid because I thought "ok, is just a free release and I'm no one, so nobody will listen to this song" , so I made the remix quickly, making a short version of it.
But I see that people like the track... lol what a waste ahah
RichardMarkz
State Outsider

Postby The-SillyAk » 02 Feb 2018, 05:46

RichardMarkz:Hi everyone :) I'm Richard Markz, the guy that made the remix.
I think this is just a "remake" and not a remix. I tried to change the melody, but the original is just amazing and so I didn't want to denaturalize the song. The track is like the original, but with modern leads and a harder kick :)

I was training with leads to remake "the project" by ssp. After that I decided to make the reix of "gostosa - sutra".
I was stupid because I thought "ok, is just a free release and I'm no one, so nobody will listen to this song" , so I made the remix quickly, making a short version of it.

I don't understand how releasing music works or whatever, but can you not go back, fix it even more (if you need to) make, it an extended mix etc. and re-release it???
Can't go past those Alan Watts samples.
The-SillyAk
State Citizen

Postby RichardMarkz » 06 Feb 2018, 17:04

The-SillyAk:
RichardMarkz:Hi everyone :) I'm Richard Markz, the guy that made the remix.

I don't understand how releasing music works or whatever, but can you not go back, fix it even more (if you need to) make, it an extended mix etc. and re-release it???

For a free track you can do whatever you want.
If I want to make another remix or edit of this track is kinda legit, but is stupid to "release" the same track 2 times. I was simply stupid , because I had to make it longer.

But I thought that no one knows me, so nobody nobody would listen to it.. lol
RichardMarkz
State Outsider

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles