Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Headhunterz & Abject - Scantraxx Rootz (2011 Reverzed Bass Edit)

Free downloadable Hardstyle tracks by established artists

Postby The Ascendant » 19 Jan 2018, 19:58

The Ascendant (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Kyro0 » 19 Jan 2018, 20:44

Sounds really amateurish. Also why are these newer reverse-basses always so awfully dominant? "Look at me, look at me! My track has thiz sick reverze bass!!!" ... it has gotten so god damn gimmicky, just to please that stupid "hey-ho"-crowd. I mean, is it possible to be even less creative when it comes to reverse bass?
Kyro0
State Tourist

Postby Deadwood » 19 Jan 2018, 20:47

Kyro0:Sounds really amateurish. Also why are these newer reverse-basses always so awfully dominant? "Look at me, look at me! My track has thiz sick reverze bass!!!" ... it has gotten so god damn gimmicky, just to please that stupid "hey-ho"-crowd. I mean, is it possible to be even less creative when it comes to reverse bass?

Track is from 2011. :+
Deadwood
State Native

Postby Doctor Dave » 23 Jan 2018, 14:06

Deadwood:
Kyro0:Sounds really amateurish. Also why are these newer reverse-basses always so awfully dominant? "Look at me, look at me! My track has thiz sick reverze bass!!!" ... it has gotten so god damn gimmicky, just to please that stupid "hey-ho"-crowd. I mean, is it possible to be even less creative when it comes to reverse bass?

Track is from 2011. :+

The point still stands though :p You can't judge this track to the same standards, but it's such a cliche these days.
Doctor Dave (29)
Producer

Postby DJ XtAzY » 25 Jan 2018, 22:58

The type of reverse bass I really miss nowadays were the ones that were used in Deepack - Prophecy, Rephex - Cosa Nostra, Rephex - Razobran, and tracks from Hardstyle Gurus.
"Early" Hardstyle & Reverse Bass Lovers
[2010-2014] Set #1- 33 tracks (01:50:51) | [2009-2014] Set #2 - 31 tracks (02:08:17) | [2009-2017] Set #3 - 31 tracks (02:03:43) | [2009-2017] Set #4 - 30 tracks (02:00:00)
DJ XtAzY
State Citizen

Postby The Blaster » 29 Jan 2018, 01:36

DJ XtAzY:The type of reverse bass I really miss nowadays were the ones that were used in Deepack - Prophecy, Rephex - Cosa Nostra, Rephex - Razobran, and tracks from Hardstyle Gurus.

So true. Miss it so! I don't see it as gimmicky but as trying to bring back that the feeling in those older tracks. should be commended for trying even if it doesn't pull off. much better than 99% out there
The Blaster
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles