Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[31/12/2017] Freaqshow [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby thomas8890 » 04 Jan 2018, 23:23

I‘m glad I went to see Myst, I didnt go crazy during a set for a long time, „Before you go“ gave me goosebumps all over with that soundsystem
thomas8890 (27)
State Citizen

Postby kennymanson » 08 Jan 2018, 03:04

What the booklet says for the 2018?
I mean the booklet they gave as usual at the end of the show
Tnx
kennymanson
State Native

Postby Nightstalker » 08 Jan 2018, 10:27

kennymanson:What the booklet says for the 2018?
Tnx

They didn't give you the q-dance booklets because the last years people just throw alot away after they left the location, totally mess on the streets.
There was only a small A5 flyer book with the typical hyped 2018 upcoming parties (no infos about Defqon.1)

Great set (in my personal opinion) by Demi Kanon & B-Front + nice 30-40min by Adrenalize & Cyber till to the lame suprise act by hairhunterz :facepalm:
Left the event after the beginning of E-Force (05.30am), curious which "new event(name)" will come this year 31-12-2018

AUSTRIA (Not Australia )
There is always time for SCHNITZEL & BEER!!!
Nightstalker (27)
Beer Mod

Postby Doppel » 09 Jan 2018, 22:01

Nightstalker:
Tnx

They didn't give you the q-dance booklets because the last years people just throw alot away after they left the location, totally mess on the streets.
There was only a small A5 flyer book with the typical hyped 2018 upcoming parties (no infos about Defqon.1)

Great set (in my personal opinion) by Demi Kanon & B-Front + nice 30-40min by Adrenalize & Cyber till to the lame suprise act by hairhunterz :facepalm:
Left the event after the beginning of E-Force (05.30am), curious which "new event(name)" will come this year 31-12-2018

U left at 5:30am?! Damn...what a courage
Doppel (30)
State Citizen

Postby Valadia » 10 Jan 2018, 10:21

Doppel:
Nightstalker:
Tnx

He's getting old :p
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby Nightstalker » 10 Jan 2018, 14:34

Valadia:
Doppel:
Nightstalker:They didn't give you the q-dance booklets because the last years people just throw alot away after they left the location, totally mess on the streets.

He's getting old :p

NEGATIVE :P
At the end it was just E-Force & D-Fence, not really my genre taste anymore. Had my Hotel ~400m away from the Ziggo :salute:
Also on the 01-01-2018 i jumped with a friend of my by a "nieuwjaarsduik in zandvoort" into the ocean + in the night another party - The Sickest New Year: https://www.facebook.com/events/288422271658727/
Who is "getting old" now?!! (6)

AUSTRIA (Not Australia )
There is always time for SCHNITZEL & BEER!!!
Nightstalker (27)
Beer Mod

Postby propells » 10 Jan 2018, 14:41

So you stayed for the euphoric, left at raw and hardcore cause it isn’t your thing and the next day you went to sickest NYE? Makes sense :p
I think we all know the answer.. Explosions!
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Valadia » 10 Jan 2018, 20:27

propells:So you stayed for the euphoric, left at raw and hardcore cause it isn’t your thing and the next day you went to sickest NYE? Makes sense :p

Big difference between D-Fence and artists at sickest new year
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby propells » 11 Jan 2018, 03:02

Valadia:
propells:So you stayed for the euphoric, left at raw and hardcore cause it isn’t your thing and the next day you went to sickest NYE? Makes sense :p

True. But it's a weird "not-liking-this-shit" gap to have between Brennan Heart and The Sickest Squad. But we're all different :)
I think we all know the answer.. Explosions!
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Valadia » 11 Jan 2018, 13:55

propells:
Valadia:

True. But it's a weird "not-liking-this-shit" gap to have between Brennan Heart and The Sickest Squad. But we're all different :)

I was at freaqshow too, left after e-force. Had tickets for Sickest New Year too, but because of me getting mdma in my drink at freaqshow, I couldn't manage. Otherwise, I would've went there too.

What I'm trying to say is, going both parties is a good way to get some from both styles.

And c'mon.. Who the fuck takes D-Fence serious?
Soundcloud
Facebook
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby Gracio » 26 Jan 2018, 16:54

Aftermovie:

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (29)
Crab

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles