Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

What are you currently playing?

Talk about PC's, games, gadgets, etc.

Postby GamerZoneUSA » 31 Dec 2017, 20:10

Currently playing a lot of FM 17. Just about finished with Persona 5 (holy fuck this game is long). Also just started Playing Steep, Overwatch, and Project Cars 2
Soundcloud Facebook Page Part of the #Atmozcrew
GamerZoneUSA (20)
State Hero

Postby Doctor Dave » 04 Jan 2018, 15:07

Game of the year for me was Wolfenstein 2, but that's pretty much the only new game I played last year, so... :+
Doctor Dave (29)
Producer

Postby Morbid_Angel » 04 Jan 2018, 19:22

Doctor Dave:Game of the year for me was Wolfenstein 2, but that's pretty much the only new game I played last year, so... :+

Tough competition. :+
In that case, you could just list off the games you've played you enjoyed the most, like Nepsaol did.
Morbid_Angel (34)
State Native

Postby hutzdani » 06 Jan 2018, 13:24

Currently playing :

Nier - Automata ( finished 3 of 24 endings ) *holy fuck this is 2017s GOTY for sure*

Wolfenstein 2 ( dropped this for a bit as its just another dumb shooter and gets boring fast )

Assassins creed - Origins ( finished it in about 8 hours the story was absolute shit the mechanics are great but the whole story that was legendary in the first 3 games has totally gone and is now nothing more than a decent hack n slash that requires little skill )

Battlegrounds -( my current go to, tonnes of skill and planning required and great fun with friends )

Still playing Alien isolation since 2014 and is defiantly the best game in the last 5 years by bloody miles NIghtmare mode FTW
hutzdani
State Citizen

Postby Morbid_Angel » 06 Jan 2018, 18:51

hutzdani:Still playing Alien isolation since 2014 and is defiantly the best game in the last 5 years by bloody miles NIghtmare mode FTW

The ending soured me on that game. It's great right up until the final stretch which is just hot garbage.
Morbid_Angel (34)
State Native

Postby Qobalt » 10 Jan 2018, 16:14

Overwatch & World of Warcraft _O_ _O_ _O_ :naughty:
Pretender: wow, you're so full of shit, that even my toilet refuses to flush you.
http://harderstate.com/post177530.html#p177530
Qobalt (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Eststylaz » 13 Jan 2018, 20:16

Dead Space series for 5th time !? Damn i love this game, sadly visceral games was closed, hoppefully some day i see 4th game aswell .
Eststylaz (29)
State Native

Postby Doctor Dave » 19 Jan 2018, 12:38

Got back onboard the Dragon Age Inquisition train, playing it with an accurate worldstate for the last 2 games this time :)
Doctor Dave (29)
Producer

Postby Valadia » 19 Jan 2018, 12:59

Finally got around to playing The Witcher 3. What a fantastic game. This has to be one of my all time favourite, beating the Fable series for me.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles