Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[27/01/2018] Hard Bass [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby Dazlee84 » 12 Jan 2018, 10:31

ThePrincipal:I think they've stopped streaming b2s events altogether. lazy imo

Yeh I noticed none have been on, was hoping for a radio stream since I can’t get this time
Dazlee84
State Tourist

Postby HardstyleStewie » 12 Jan 2018, 12:07

propells:Team blue should’ve been euphoric/euphoric raw
Green Raw
Yellow xtra raw"
Red Hardcore

Boom problem solved

I think "the problem" isn't in the music content. Actually, Hard Bass is rather variable as to music.
HB can't offer any interesting story behind the fest. While, for example, Qlimax very successfully uses a mystical theme, Hard Bass from year to year tells about teams that are all the time somewhere and something is exploring :sick:
Few people go to Qlimax because of the DJs. The main thing is the atmosphere, the show and a new mysterious theme every year. So Qlimax is a cult event, and Hard Bass is "just" a big indoor party.
9 x Qlimax, 3 x Hard Bass, 2 x Black, 2 x In Qontrol, 2 x Reverze, Defqon.1, Freaqshow, Thunderdome, Masters of Hardcore, Syndicate, Mayday, Tomorrowland, Sensation, Trance Energy
HardstyleStewie
State Citizen

Postby propells » 12 Jan 2018, 12:41

Correct, and when it’s jusy a big indoor party the content of the lineup will be important. 50% euphoric 50% raw isn’t dutchies thing anymore. They rather go to Shockerz, We are HS etc++ where the music hits them much more.
I think we all know the answer.. Explosions!
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Neon » 12 Jan 2018, 12:58

HardstyleStewie:
Green Raw
Yellow xtra raw"
Red Hardcore

Boom problem solved

I think "the problem" isn't in the music content. Actually, Hard Bass is rather variable as to music.
HB can't offer any interesting story behind the fest. While, for example, Qlimax very successfully uses a mystical theme, Hard Bass from year to year tells about teams that are all the time somewhere and something is exploring :sick:
Few people go to Qlimax because of the DJs. The main thing is the atmosphere, the show and a new mysterious theme every year. So Qlimax is a cult event, and Hard Bass is "just" a big indoor party.

B2s have done an interview on HardNews where they address the thing with the themes and said they will never do a mystical event, this years theme is going to be a new theme all together according to the creatives
Qlimax '14 '15 '16
Hard Bass '18
Neon (26)
State Native

Postby HardstyleStewie » 12 Jan 2018, 13:48

Neon:
HardstyleStewie:
Green Raw
Yellow xtra raw"
Red Hardcore

Boom problem solved

B2s have done an interview on HardNews where they address the thing with the themes and said they will never do a mystical event, this years theme is going to be a new theme all together according to the creatives

The theme this year is already known - Neon Tokyo or something like this. The theme itself is cool and gives many opportunities for the show. Let's see what happens :)
Last edited by HardstyleStewie on 12 Jan 2018, 14:04, edited 1 time in total.
9 x Qlimax, 3 x Hard Bass, 2 x Black, 2 x In Qontrol, 2 x Reverze, Defqon.1, Freaqshow, Thunderdome, Masters of Hardcore, Syndicate, Mayday, Tomorrowland, Sensation, Trance Energy
HardstyleStewie
State Citizen

Postby Neon » 12 Jan 2018, 14:03

Qlimax '14 '15 '16
Hard Bass '18
Neon (26)
State Native

Postby HardstyleStewie » 12 Jan 2018, 14:11

Deepack. Very good. Hard classics or something.
HardstyleStewie
State Citizen

Postby Scitex » 12 Jan 2018, 14:18

(L) (L) (L)
Yes! good choice!
Scitex
State Citizen

Postby kirchow » 13 Jan 2018, 03:13

Neon:Image

Ohh that’s nice. Really cool selection
kirchow (25)
State Tourist

Postby P4RTYLOV3R » 13 Jan 2018, 07:00

Contacted b2s, there won't be any broadcast this year :'(
P4RTYLOV3R (28)
State Celebrity

Postby Romanian Hardstyler » 13 Jan 2018, 07:07

Even radio?
Romanian Hardstyler (25)
State Celebrity

Postby ThePrincipal » 13 Jan 2018, 08:27

they didn't do radio last year. It's a fucking disgrace as I've said last year.
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Native

Postby Dazlee84 » 13 Jan 2018, 11:05

For fuck sake
How hard can it be to put a radio stream on, they even live video streamed it a few years which was amazing, but now nothing
Was really looking forward to it since I can’t go this time
Hopefully there are some good live vids on Facebook
Dazlee84
State Tourist

Postby natenczas » 13 Jan 2018, 18:51

Is gerledome wallet an option to pay at the bars on HardBass too? I think I still have around €30 left from Qlimax

Decibel '12 '13 '15 '16 '17 '18 Qlimax '08 '11 '13 '16 '17
Defqon.1 NL '10 '12 '13 '15 '16 '17 '18 Reverze '13 '17 '18 Q-Base '12 '15 '17 Qontinent '12 '17 Hard Bass '18
natenczas (29)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Emre » 13 Jan 2018, 18:56

natenczas:Is gerledome wallet an option to pay at the bars on HardBass too? I think I still have around €30 left from Qlimax

Yes as far as I know, since it works for any payment in the Gelredome (as the name says, Gelredome wallet) :p
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles