Yes
45%
No
45%
No bothered
9%

Total votes : 33

Postby bassfaceBAM » 11 Jan 2018, 17:14

Really excited to be going to Defqon this year but I've heard the rumour that it's 4 days long or at least they want to try make it 4 days long. I for one am not really into the idea. It mean an increase in ticket price or something else will be cut. It is the full added cost of just having to spend extra money for your food ect. Also it's even more of a daunting mission to last the extra day. I do drink and occasionally take recreational drugs and I'm really planning on taking it easy of the course of 3 days but I do believe some people there will have their faces melted and I think having an extra day only increases the risk of someone seriously hurting themselves. I have booked my flights and will be arriving on the Thursday at a hotel with the plan of chilling with a little weed being all prepared for the madness ahead. If it's four days I'll still stick to this plan.
What are people's thoughts on this ?
bassfaceBAM (29)
State Native

Postby Qobalt » 11 Jan 2018, 18:30

bassfaceBAM:Really excited to be going to Defqon this year but I've heard the rumour that it's 4 days long or at least they want to try make it 4 days long. I for one am not really into the idea. It mean an increase in ticket price or something else will be cut. It is the full added cost of just having to spend extra money for your food ect. Also it's even more of a daunting mission to last the extra day. I do drink and occasionally take recreational drugs and I'm really planning on taking it easy of the course of 3 days but I do believe some people there will have their faces melted and I think having an extra day only increases the risk of someone seriously hurting themselves. I have booked my flights and will be arriving on the Thursday at a hotel with the plan of chilling with a little weed being all prepared for the madness ahead. If it's four days I'll still stick to this plan.

I think there will be options separately for 4-day, 3-day, and weekend.
Pretender: wow, you're so full of shit, that even my toilet refuses to flush you.
http://harderstate.com/post177530.html#p177530
Qobalt (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Shadder » 11 Jan 2018, 19:44

Qobalt:I think there will be options separately for 4-day, 3-day, and weekend.

But what about people who doesn't want to miss any part of the show ? :D

I would love 4 days, If it happens I guess I'll just go really easy on the first day and the enjoy the rest as usual.

It would greatly impact the overhall cost, didn't think about that. But still, 4 days of Defqon ? Fuck yes :D
Shadder
State Senior Citizen

Postby DjVero » 11 Jan 2018, 19:58

bassfaceBAM:Really excited to be going to Defqon this year but I've heard the rumour that it's 4 days long or at least they want to try make it 4 days long. I for one am not really into the idea. It mean an increase in ticket price or something else will be cut. It is the full added cost of just having to spend extra money for your food ect. Also it's even more of a daunting mission to last the extra day. I do drink and occasionally take recreational drugs and I'm really planning on taking it easy of the course of 3 days but I do believe some people there will have their faces melted and I think having an extra day only increases the risk of someone seriously hurting themselves. I have booked my flights and will be arriving on the Thursday at a hotel with the plan of chilling with a little weed being all prepared for the madness ahead. If it's four days I'll still stick to this plan.

I agree with you it shouldn't be 4 days unless ticket prices won't dramatically increase. If they do, then fuck no, it's already incredibly expensive. About the drugs part, there are many festivals with 4 days as well (Tomorrowland being the closest to Holland) and do you see or hear anything about people overdosing more than with 3 days at Defqon?? I don't ;)
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (29)
Crab

Postby Frenic » 11 Jan 2018, 21:45

Thios would be my 3rd Defqon in a row, and I can say that an extra day would be an error IMHO. I don't drink nor use any kind of drugs during the festival, so I depend only in my physical condition to hold on for the weekend. I usually end up being broken on the closing ceremony on Sunday, so an extra day I think it would be just too much to handle, at least for me.

3 days of Defqon 1 is enough to have fun and forget about our problems, but an extra day would make it just too hard for the body.

It may sound silly for some of you but trust me, you do A LOT of excersice during that weekend, and the body needs to rest too. It is hard to star 3 day of non-stop party (hard party) and you have sometimes to take some breaks in between the day.

Let's see what Q-dance brings us, but if they makle the change to a 4 day festival, I'll stick to my 3 day routine.
You know the bussines, I know Chemistry.

Hardstyle till I die!
Frenic (26)
State Senior Citizen

Postby bassfaceBAM » 11 Jan 2018, 22:00

Frenic:Thios would be my 3rd Defqon in a row, and I can say that an extra day would be an error IMHO. I don't drink nor use any kind of drugs during the festival, so I depend only in my physical condition to hold on for the weekend. I usually end up being broken on the closing ceremony on Sunday, so an extra day I think it would be just too much to handle, at least for me.

3 days of Defqon 1 is enough to have fun and forget about our problems, but an extra day would make it just too hard for the body.

It may sound silly for some of you but trust me, you do A LOT of excersice during that weekend, and the body needs to rest too. It is hard to star 3 day of non-stop party (hard party) and you have sometimes to take some breaks in between the day.

Let's see what Q-dance brings us, but if they makle the change to a 4 day festival, I'll stick to my 3 day routine.

Well fuck. I'm reasonably fit, been slacking for few months now and bout to start my training again but I do plan to drink and smoke so if you find it hard I will fucked haha
bassfaceBAM (29)
State Native

Postby Frenic » 12 Jan 2018, 03:22

bassfaceBAM:
Frenic:Thios would be my 3rd Defqon in a row, and I can say that an extra day would be an error IMHO. I don't drink nor use any kind of drugs during the festival, so I depend only in my physical condition to hold on for the weekend. I usually end up being broken on the closing ceremony on Sunday, so an extra day I think it would be just too much to handle, at least for me.

Well fuck. I'm reasonably fit, been slacking for few months now and bout to start my training again but I do plan to drink and smoke so if you find it hard I will fucked haha

I really mean it haha. I am also reasonable fit, and I swim 3 days a week, and I can tell you that 3 days of partying hard are hard to handle ahhaha.

But you'll have the time of your life, I can tell you that _O_
You know the bussines, I know Chemistry.

Hardstyle till I die!
Frenic (26)
State Senior Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles