(You can't hide all the genres)

Little Hardstyle release facts and gossips topic

Postby Shadder » 11 Jan 2018, 16:31

Project One for anthem, yes _O_ _O_ haha
Shadder
State Senior Citizen

Postby Neon » 11 Jan 2018, 19:02

Sound Rush:
Please let it be Hard Bass so we can premiere this track!

100% Emotional

Qlimax '14 '15 '16
Hard Bass '18
Neon (26)
State Native

Postby niconietom » 11 Jan 2018, 19:17

Neon:Sound Rush:
Please let it be Hard Bass so we can premiere this track!

100% Emotional

Oh shit (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L)
Welcome to the aftershock.
niconietom (20)
State Native

Postby Bomberz » 11 Jan 2018, 19:30

Can't wait :one:
Bomberz (24)
Global Mod

Postby Emre » 11 Jan 2018, 22:11

Oh boy (L) excited for that one.
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby Stryder » 11 Jan 2018, 22:35

Degos & Re-Done are working on an album :) (source: IG Story)
Stryder (18)
State Citizen

Postby hardstyleprem1um » 12 Jan 2018, 16:48

Hmmm..looks like album. Or some recovered stuff maybe. I sure am curious :)

Hugh Mungus What?....Hugh Mungus What?...Hugh Mungus What?
hardstyleprem1um (31)
State Celebrity

Postby niconietom » 12 Jan 2018, 17:12

hardstyleprem1um:

Hmmm..looks like album. Or some recovered stuff maybe. I sure am curious :)

I've been waiting for his recovered stuff for so long, finally! :fist: :fist: :fist:
Welcome to the aftershock.
niconietom (20)
State Native

Postby Reverse Ghost » 12 Jan 2018, 18:10

Sick new Audiofreq track :+
https://twitter.com/audiofreqdj/status/ ... 4504551424
All of his social medias are back but no posts yet.
Reverse Ghost (24)
State Legend

Postby Emre » 12 Jan 2018, 18:18

Lol that typical TV ads voice :rofl:
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby Twixel » 12 Jan 2018, 22:37

wtf is this
Twixel
State Celebrity

Postby Skape » 13 Jan 2018, 20:35

From Revocate FB page.

Why this cat with a beer ? I don't know but my English shouldn't be good for the next words.

Well, It's time for me to stop this project or at least make a break.

I want to come back on what I did, what I felt about it and maybe explain some things about me, even if I know most of you don't care about it.

I started producing some years ago now, exactly 10 years and my biggest project was under the Pulserz alias. I started with it in 2010 - 2011 and I learned so many things about music, creativity and melodies. Some people often asking me why I stopped with Pulserz. You may know that in 2013 I signed a contract with Headliner agency (part of Q-Dance) for 2 years and it was the reason I played some crazy events like Qapital or Defqon1. But like all artist agencies, as an artist you are a product and we are more focusing about your image than your musical creativity are skills. Part of the deal was to change my alias (to Revocate that I choose) but also my music into something more commercial like raw. Of course I was agree, I wanted to and I will never complain about what happened to me because I'm thankful for that opportunity, but I also know that change my name stopped my music love. I liked to produce some tracks like Let's Get Dirty or High Roller but it wasn't the same as produced tracks like Let Me Go or The Musik.
I wanted to change that way, I thought I could do it with my album but I know understand that hardstyle (Euphoric or Raw) is now all about commercial, and like all commercial genres you need standarts if you want to reach your public (that's maybe why some people are selling kicks or using kicks from other people, I will not give names but some did it to me years ago, I didn't complain about it). I missed old time where hardstyle kick was your signature and you were fighting to find your perfect one, not using Noisecontrollers kicks in Qlimax project... But I understand that we are now in 2017 and thousand of people are now able to produce hardstyle tracks (with ripped kicks and standarts leads or screeches) and that we will never come back.

I can't stop loving hardstyle, 'cause some artists are still bringing us brillant tracks and new tracks like Audiofreq did in his last album, Psyko Punkz with Spaceship or even Wildstylez with Encore, but I know that if I'm listening to a new artist, 98% of the time it will sound like a common track and I'm upset of this.

Now, let's talk about bookings. If you want to play, you need to be known. Now, i will not speak about other countries, but only about France scene.

Not talking about producers, because a lot are friends of me and it was awesome to work with them and share so many things (not only music).
I'm talking about the ones who pretend making big events in France like in Paris and are not able to let's play producers from France or even from Paris. At least, I can understand you want big head from Netherlands for your line up... but why do you prefer simple DJs when you can have fresh new tracks from your own country in a DJ set which will have the same quality as a simple DJ and I'm not talking about me here.
To sum up, I played much more in other countries than in France, and I'm not the only one.
I have to say thanks to some people, but not a lot, who gave me the chance to play sometimes, specially in Lyon since 1 year, but I'm fed up about the system where you have to suck balls to be part of a line up. Listen more to producers music, we can already hear dutchies tracks in event or in some french parties :)

Bref, I will take a break with Revocate because of this and my job. I'm still producing music, but I will not publish them as Revocate any more.
I'm going to ghost produce as it's a trend now, and if you are interested you can ask me.

I will also come back to my Pulserz roots.

Thanks all for your support during years and see you soon.
Skape
State Native

Postby th3r3zo » 13 Jan 2018, 23:53

never liked Revocate tracks, i fit more in the past Pulserz style alias.
th3r3zo
State Celebrity

Postby bassfaceBAM » 14 Jan 2018, 03:44

You know it seems a lot of truth is said here, I remember asking Caine why he never got a booking in Scotland before he got signed with Theracords. Promoting your own country's talent should be paramount. It's better for the scene as a whole. The only countries in world that seem to have an equal footing is Australia and Italy. Those countries though seem to embrace their own homegrown talent.
bassfaceBAM (29)
State Native

Postby Netris » 14 Jan 2018, 05:01

So...Malice is making an album
https://imgur.com/a/1wpfR
Netris (28)
State Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles