Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

MoH Top 100 2017

Postby noiseshock_of » 05 Jan 2018, 10:57

HC2demKnochen:Imho mainstyle is already beyond its worst time.

Yet i have to agree with MorbidAngel regarding the feeling the sound delivers. The overly "digital" sound seems always so sterile even if theres a lot of distortion on the kick.
The aggression in the music seems more like a ADHD-kid who snorted his medication and then goes mad using his plastic-pistol. Before it rather reminded me of ancient gods being really angry or similar stuff :+)

Big agree at ppl complaining about Peacock! His music is a bad joke which is incredibly successful.

thats nothing but an extra layer of soul to it. this may sound unpopular but honestly I can't get enough of the ADHD glue pistol kid sound.
hmu if u agree
noiseshock_of (25)
Producer

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 05 Jan 2018, 11:23

LMAO only one Bodyshock track, while he released a monster album...

I am new to Hardcore but I already dislike the Uptempo trend (Deadly Guns, Partyraiser, Destructive Tendancies to name a few). I feel it's kind of fast rawstyle but with an extra layer of unnecessary "I am the hardest and the noisiest" sounds... Don't get me wrong, it's not about the BPM, I actually prefer faster tracks, it's more about the soul. For example, Wavolizer - The Showdown is a prime example of how to make a great Uptempo track.

I loved the Bodyshock album though, even the Uptempo track (Underground Masses) was really good and not generic screech stuff.

TBH I prefer Industrial and Terror to Mainstream Hardcore but there are still good tracks out there.

I loved the Angerfist album too actually, some people complain about all the Frenchcore/UKHC/Terror tracks but I for one like the diversity in this album.

About Dr Peacock, he has some good tracks in my opinion (the more atmospheric ones like Trip to Saudi Arabia, Trip To The Moon or Criminally Insane for example), I kinda like some Frenchcore but I think he is overrated and I really don't like tracks like Trip to Ireland for example.
lilfrenchidiot (22)
State Celebrity

Postby Reverse Ghost » 05 Jan 2018, 17:56

Wake me up when a Tymon or Waldhaus track wind up on the list :+
Reverse Ghost (25)
State Legend

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles