Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Reasons to feel sad

Postby Gohan » 14 Oct 2017, 16:40

Nepsaol:Well, it's October and the days in Sweden are starting to get fucking dark, rainy and cold. I love the winter when it's REALLY cold and white, but the road to get there is absolutely horrible. The anxiety is increasing until mid november once the snow is starting to show. Knowing that there is more than one month left with increasing anxiety, darker days, wind and rain is tough as hell. The northern part of the world is not only a positive thing.

Well at least you get the snow, your mid-oct to mid-november is Denmarks mid-oct to mid-april....
Gohan
State Senior Citizen

Postby ceero » 21 Oct 2017, 17:31

Totaled my car today. What a lovely day. Fortunately everyone is alright.

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby Januz909 » 22 Oct 2017, 01:50

ceero:Totaled my car today. What a lovely day. Fortunately everyone is alright.

Shit dude did the same myself before it happens so long as nobody hurt keep the head up fuck it shit happens your still here
Januz909
State Tourist

Postby Januz909 » 15 Nov 2017, 01:10

Ireland suck at football
Januz909
State Tourist

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 12 Dec 2017, 09:54

last friday morning i came back home, hangover af, after a party. puked, i got a blackout and the things that happened are pretty embarassing, i broke the guy's sink, lost a contact lense, nearly lost a shoe, probably will lose a coat, came back home dirtier than a homeless. pics and vids went everywhere of course.

cried when i arrived home because i realised i'm a fucking piece of shit. my parents did not even scold me or anything;

gonna try to stop all alcohol. this shit is gonna fuck up my life.

i am depressed. i don't even know why i tell u that, perhaps it makes u feel better to talk to people, even if they are people you only see on a hard dance music forum.
you ain't shit, i get lit
lilfrenchidiot
State Senior Citizen

Postby ceero » 12 Dec 2017, 12:30

Bah, happens to everyone. Everyone got shitfaced a ton more than intended a few times in life. But i can sort of relate to your feelings. I, personally, am at a point in life when i am somewhat done with alcohol. I never was thaaaat much of a heavy drinker (well, not by Slovakia's standards and Slovakia is a nation of fucking alcoholics), but i'm still sick of it. I'm completely fine with a few beers OR a glass of good wine but i am totally done with doing shots and drinking till blackout like 90% of young people around here do. What i fucking hate about alcohol is the culture around it. Makes me sick how all social life everywhere around me would simply fucking die in a blink of an eye if booze just disappeared overnight. Makes me sick how 2/3 of romantic relationships wouldnt exist without alcohol. I'm sick of people who think that getting superdrunk is some sort of an achievement and brag about how much who got drunk and the only thing they can talk about is how we got drunk the last time and where and how are we going to get drunk the next time. Again, i'm no bishop praising against the devil's water or anything, i'm totally down with occasional drinking but i fucking hate how what can literally be considered as alcoholism has not just become socially acceptable among young people, but downright trendy.

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 12 Dec 2017, 12:35

thing is, i had heavy drinking sessions before but this went too far. i live by my mom and i knew i was gonna disappoint her again with that. that made me break down.
you ain't shit, i get lit
lilfrenchidiot
State Senior Citizen

Postby nerz » 12 Dec 2017, 14:13

happened to me too. it was a regular weekend. me and my friends went to a place, started drinking as usual, everything was fine. however, after a while i lost control because of the alcohol and i started drinking even more. long story short, i got sick, went to the bathroom, started puking and i don't even know how much time i spent there. 1-2 hours later my friends called a cab, we went home and of course, i puked at home too and basically i was a fucking mess. the next day i was inceridbly sick and couldn't get up all day. my parents were extremly disappointed with me and we barely spoke to each other for like a week. then and there i decided that i'm never gonna drink that much alcohol and fortunately, i could keep that promise.

bottom line: i guess you learned your lesson, the next time you start drinking and start losing control, just remember this night and hopefully you'll be able to stop.
nerz (27)
State Celebrity

Postby Shadder » 12 Dec 2017, 15:09

nerz:happened to me too. it was a regular weekend. me and my friends went to a place, started drinking as usual, everything was fine. however, after a while i lost control because of the alcohol and i started drinking even more. long story short, i got sick, went to the bathroom, started puking and i don't even know how much time i spent there. 1-2 hours later my friends called a cab, we went home and of course, i puked at home too and basically i was a fucking mess. the next day i was inceridbly sick and couldn't get up all day. my parents were extremly disappointed with me and we barely spoke to each other for like a week. then and there i decided that i'm never gonna drink that much alcohol and fortunately, i could keep that promise.

bottom line: i guess you learned your lesson, the next time you start drinking and start losing control, just remember this night and hopefully you'll be able to stop.

Doesn't sound that awful too me haha. I agree that culture around alcohol sucks a lot but you just drank too much...

It happens, don't know your age but that doesn't sound like a big reason to be scolded by your parents. Mines would have mocked me at best lol.

The real issue is when it happens every weeks...
Shadder
State Senior Citizen

Postby wildtsylez_1990 » 12 Dec 2017, 16:54

:\ reading all those stories is indeed saaad af
Last edited by wildtsylez_1990 on 14 Dec 2017, 13:35, edited 1 time in total.
Official Hard Island Ambassador
wildtsylez_1990
State Citizen

Postby Nepsaol » 13 Dec 2017, 12:29

Sun is up 4 hours a day. Hello depression caused by lack of sunshine that no D-vitamin pill in this world can replace.
Nepsaol (25)
State Senior Citizen

Postby The Convicted » 18 Dec 2017, 20:12

Concentration problems, being disorganized, shaky performance one day after the other, my mind is going continously when getting a task I can't resolve (going to ask my fellow workers about it later of course, but I keep thinking about how I can't do it)... obviously not a good sign at a workplace. The worst thing is I can't predict what my day will be like if I wake up meh :/

Show spoiler
and no, I will not go into a concentration camp haha
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominator Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (22)
Global Mod

Postby Gracio » 23 Dec 2017, 18:46

Christmas is coming :facepalm:

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (29)
Crab

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles