Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Who is "Hardstyleprincess"?

Postby Davi_Jo » 14 Dec 2017, 00:40

come on, there's much worse :naughty:
Davi_Jo (23)
State Citizen

Postby hutzdani » 14 Dec 2017, 13:13

She's a nobody that wants to be a somebody, by using her body, shame she's got such bad taste in music :rofl:
hutzdani
State Citizen

Postby wildtsylez_1990 » 14 Dec 2017, 13:34

natenczas:Saw her on Q-base this year with another instagram star @lemkeanna
Massive boobs indeed, I prefer smaller tho.
Havent talk to her but she is proper dancer _O_

Anna is cute and sweet :p

haha loving the internet. u definitely made my day guys :rofl:
Official Hard Island Ambassador
wildtsylez_1990
State Citizen

Postby Scitex » 14 Dec 2017, 14:11

DjVero:She isn't really my Dcup of tea either, but just let her be instead of insulting her ffs. :fist:

bwahahaha :D nice pun here!
Scitex
State Senior Citizen

Postby natenczas » 14 Dec 2017, 18:40

wildtsylez_1990:
Anna is cute and sweet :p

haha loving the internet. u definitely made my day guys :rofl:

Of course! She must be a lovely person.

but back on hardstyleprincess topic; everyone of us can be so popular on instagram. It is easier than you think; just post some of yours gym photos, or you holdning your gf hand while shes in bikini with appropirate hashtags and here you go!
Some people sacrifice their live to the family, job or education, some people to instagram. Personally I see nothing extraordinary about it.
If it is to promote hardstyle then why not.
Finally I'll quote Wietse Amersfoort from one of his tracks on last album. : "Live your own life
And do whatever the fuck you want" :)

Decibel '12 '13 '15 '16 '17 '18 Qlimax '08 '11 '13 '16 '17
Defqon.1 NL '10 '12 '13 '15 '16 '17 '18 Reverze '13 '17 '18 Q-Base '12 '15 '17 Qontinent '12 '17 Hard Bass '18
natenczas (29)
State Senior Citizen

Postby noiseshock_of » 14 Dec 2017, 18:41

The proof that the hardstyle scene is the most blue-pilled of them all.

edit: and cringy
hmu if u agree
noiseshock_of (25)
Producer

Postby DirtyTok » 14 Dec 2017, 19:40

noiseshock_of:The proof that the hardstyle scene is the most blue-pilled of them all.

edit: and cringy

:naughty: :naughty: (H)
Boys of WIllem fan-club owner
DirtyTok (25)
State Hero

Postby Gohan » 14 Dec 2017, 20:18

Oh no, the horror! A girl with big boobs likes hardstyle :'( :'( :'( :'(

COme on guys, wtf is wrong with you. First, we should be happy at every person who likes our music, and secondly its not really bad for the hardstyle scene to get some more female attention. We are a massive sausage fest.
Gohan
State Senior Citizen

Postby ceero » 14 Dec 2017, 20:31

this thread is pure cancer

- creating a new topic because there is a girl with big boobs
- assuming she's a bitch because of that

WAT

Jesus, there sure as hell is a lot of sexual frustration over here

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby Emre » 14 Dec 2017, 20:41

Keep white knighting pls. The whole 2017 trend of being able to be popular without doing shit is just cringe, end of. Has nothing to do with her personally as there are 1000's of people who I (and anyone with common sense) think the same about. Obsessively using social media and post the same damn pictures everyday = tons of followers. Give me back the days that people who had a high reach and popularity, actually did something for it. I don't see a lot of insults here tbh - and i'd say the same thing if it was a shirtless dude taking pictures with female dj's and getting likes because of his body. (example Requiem; he doesn't have that many insta followers purely because of the music, hm? and even then, he actually does things for it, what does this chick do? Take pictures with dj's).

Funniest thing is those people take themselves way too serious. Imagine 'what's your job'? 'oh, social media influencer' being said in 2010.

Being popular for 0 reason = deal with salty comments. Why should I respect someone with 134284234 followers doing nothing even a fraction more than a random person hanging his laundry outside?

not that it even surprises me anymore but: fucks sake get some thicker skin :rofl: do you guys realize even Mandy deserves her followers more than this chick? I see lots of shit about Mandy, but all this barbie is doing is taking photo's with dj's. Also, as DirtyTok said
She is actually not that hot. Plastic girl
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby The Convicted » 14 Dec 2017, 20:54

Emre:Funniest thing is those people take themselves way too serious. Imagine 'what's your job'? 'oh, social media influencer' being said in 2010.

And that's why you shouldn't take it seriously :)
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominant Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (23)
Global Mod

Postby Emre » 14 Dec 2017, 20:56

Convicted, yes

Except when people call it 'insulting' and sexual frustration and 'typical hardstyle scene' when over half of this world disagrees with the gettingfamousfornothing hype. Can't say anything nowadays before you're labeled as agressive/frustrated/pessimistic whatever, that's the point.
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby noiseshock_of » 14 Dec 2017, 21:28

Not in defence of anyone but if anything some of these comments scream frustration. What's so bad about someone that according to the hardstyle scene standards looks pretty decent, getting the eyes and capitalizing the attention? Does it really harm any of you? Looks and sexual attraction ARE a thing and ARE important in this world, if you are not used to it then swallow the fucking pill. In a scene where everyone is a dude and girls are not always 8's or 9's, if you have the advantage and you don't use it within context you are fucking stupid.
hmu if u agree
noiseshock_of (25)
Producer

Postby VTraxx » 14 Dec 2017, 22:59

I don't see the point of this topic, we can create 100+ topics of hardstyle girls on instagram..

-closed-
Waves, Voices, Distorted Noises..
VTraxx (27)
Verified Source Ninja