Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[24/02/2018] Reverze - Essence of Eternity [BE]

Looking for parties?

Postby propells » 07 Nov 2017, 16:43

Haha true.. It was more as a negative joke as there’s no «xtra» raw on the lineup. See it in context with the whole text i wrote, which is pretty negative loaded towards Reverze in general :p
Take part in the ritual.. Dive deep inside.. My vagina.. Shine light beyond your horizons.. And let your inner cock.. rise rise rise rise.. Qlimas
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Skape » 07 Nov 2017, 20:47

So TIL Rebelion is not xtra raw :+ :rofl:
Skape
State Native

Postby Emre » 07 Nov 2017, 20:51

Skape:So TIL Rebelion is not xtra raw :+ :rofl:

'It has melodies' :+
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby propells » 07 Nov 2017, 22:02

Rebelions first 10-15 minutes isn’t «xtra raw» or whatever the fuck u want to call it.
Take part in the ritual.. Dive deep inside.. My vagina.. Shine light beyond your horizons.. And let your inner cock.. rise rise rise rise.. Qlimas
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Segugio » 28 Nov 2017, 00:12

propells:the Belgium people are retarded and mean

Explain further, please.
Segugio (32)
State Tourist

Postby propells » 28 Nov 2017, 00:36

Segugio:

Explain further, please.

They are nowhere near as nice as dutch people. Dutchies are really friendly and welcoming, probably cause of their culture. Belgians act different on raves, they can be mean and seem pretty negative towards foreigners.
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Shadder » 03 Dec 2017, 02:35

propells:
Segugio:

Explain further, please.

They are nowhere near as nice as dutch people. Dutchies are really friendly and welcoming, probably cause of their culture. Belgians act different on raves, they can be mean and seem pretty negative towards foreigners.

Agreed sadly.

But I think it's not that the belgians are specialy mean compared to other countries. I think it's just the Dutch who are really nice compared to other countries :+

I love you dutch people _O_
Shadder
State Senior Citizen

Postby DirtyTok » 03 Dec 2017, 05:43

In all my life, i've never met a more friendlier people than the Dutch. We all got something to learn from them
Boys of WIllem fan-club owner
DirtyTok (24)
State Hero

Postby Emre » 03 Dec 2017, 05:55

Oh you guise make me blush. _O_
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby Segugio » 03 Dec 2017, 16:19

Shadder:
But I think it's not that the belgians are specialy mean compared to other countries. I think it's just the Dutch who are really nice compared to other countries :+

The French guy complaining about someone being mean to foreigners has my attention.

Can you guys give me some examples? I get that overall they may not be as "open" as in Netherlands, but shouldn't everyone at Reverze be rolling?
Segugio (32)
State Tourist

Postby Shadder » 03 Dec 2017, 17:10

Segugio:
Shadder:

The French guy complaining about someone being mean to foreigners has my attention.

Can you guys give me some examples? I get that overall they may not be as "open" as in Netherlands, but shouldn't everyone at Reverze be rolling?

That's exactly my point. French are the worst of all. While Dutch people are extremely nice and french are rude and stupid (not all french obviously, but sadly way too many) I would say that belgians are in between. They're not as retarded as french in a festival but not as nice and welcoming as the dutch.

If you want an example, when I accidentally hit someone in a dutch party (or spill my beer or whatever), I immediatly apologize and most of the time people reacts very nicely with a smile.

The last time I went at reverze,there were some nice people sure, but I remember more the look a girl gave me when I hit her accidentaly, it was the "I'm going to fucking kill you" look. And the more I tried to apologize, the more she looked angry.

That's just an example, but It's not the only thing that makes me say that. The overhall mood was really different.
Also the fact that it's open to minors plays a lot.
Shadder
State Senior Citizen

Postby Segugio » 07 Dec 2017, 02:27

I've been reading mixed reviews on the sound quality. Can anyone compare it to Qlimax?
Segugio (32)
State Tourist

Postby propells » 07 Dec 2017, 02:44

Segugio:I've been reading mixed reviews on the sound quality. Can anyone compare it to Qlimax?

Shittier than Qlimax. And Qlimax is miles away from perfect. Lotto Arena is ok in the back (didn't try any other spot). Sportpaleis is.. omg.. very bad. Especially in the front and on the sides.
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby ThisIsPili » 07 Dec 2017, 11:48

Absolutely sportpaleis sound is horrible !
ThisIsPili
State Citizen

Postby Segugio » 08 Dec 2017, 19:07

propells:
Segugio:I've been reading mixed reviews on the sound quality. Can anyone compare it to Qlimax?

Shittier than Qlimax. And Qlimax is miles away from perfect. Lotto Arena is ok in the back (didn't try any other spot). Sportpaleis is.. omg.. very bad. Especially in the front and on the sides.

That's unfortunate. The lights at Reverze look amazing, but I will be very unhappy if I fly across the ocean for bad sound. Should I just go to Hard Bass instead?
Segugio (32)
State Tourist

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles